Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
pukilouis

Parabox doubt / references / photos

pukilouis

(If this post is not here, please change it or let me know)

Hello everyone !!

Recently I've started with this kind of dolls and a few days ago ordered a Obitsu 48cm doll (the head is 50-02). I'm looking forward to it, but the issue is not that.

I wanted to ask if anyone has Parabox dolls, because I'm thinking about buying a P-Chan. And I wanted to know if anyone has those dolls.

Someone takes home a P-chan, Hime Ane, Sleeping Princess or Luna?

Such is the quality and customer treatment, they are happy?

Slow to send the order?

Please upload photos in the post or pass links.

Thank you!!! I hope you have good day

Parabox And DollfieDream Lover.

Sin%20ttulo-1%20copia_opt.jpg

Parabox Facebook Group: Parabox Obitsu Doll Lovers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1660092734307638/?fref=ts

Noxxbunny

I have had a P-chan I kept around for practice and such. She has great potential to be a great head. And if you get her with the face Parabox gives her, she's very cute. Compared to a DD, the vinyl is harder and rougher. But I would not at all say that she's "bad" quality. Just different. I don't ever intend to turn her into a full doll though. She's just a practice head to me. I would recommend her though!

I've found Parabox's customer service to be good though. They ship in about 2-5 days, and the EMS is fast for me. I get my orders from them in about 3 days after it ships. They respond to emails fast during the week. And I've never had a problem with my orders. I've ordered their 60cm male body, and then a set of hands way later. Everything was always packed well and I was happy with my orders. I plan on ordering the 45cm male as well whenever they're able to restock. I have no worries about ordering from them.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

K-2

The Parabox heads and custom parts (40cm/45cm/47cm busts, torsos, etc.) are designed by Parabox and manufactured by Obitsu so you can expect that level of manufacturing quality.

I've spend more money than I'd like to admit with Parabox over the last 8 years and I have been very satisfied with their service.

MVSig.jpg

pukilouis
I have had a P-chan I kept around for practice and such. She has great potential to be a great head. And if you get her with the face Parabox gives her, she's very cute. Compared to a DD, the vinyl is harder and rougher. But I would not at all say that she's "bad" quality. Just different. I don't ever intend to turn her into a full doll though. She's just a practice head to me. I would recommend her though!

I've found Parabox's customer service to be good though. They ship in about 2-5 days, and the EMS is fast for me. I get my orders from them in about 3 days after it ships. They respond to emails fast during the week. And I've never had a problem with my orders. I've ordered their 60cm male body, and then a set of hands way later. Everything was always packed well and I was happy with my orders. I plan on ordering the 45cm male as well whenever they're able to restock. I have no worries about ordering from them.

Thank you very much!! You've helped me a lot with your references. I want to ask in September the head of R-Chan (is the P-chan but with pink eyes).

It's good to know that it is good quality, thank you very much for your words ^^

(I love Kaito on your profile ^^)

pukilouis
The Parabox heads and custom parts (40cm/45cm/47cm busts, torsos, etc.) are designed by Parabox and manufactured by Obitsu so you can expect that level of manufacturing quality.

I've spend more money than I'd like to admit with Parabox over the last 8 years and I have been very satisfied with their service.

I am very happy to read that! The truth is I've been looking much the web and I love to have more than one doll there. I like the sculpture and seen as posing the body and is really good. Thank you!!!!

elianti

I've ordered from parabox several times, and I'm satisfied with them. I got my first big doll from them, several heads, and optional/replacement parts, and if you have any questions for Parabox you can just contact them on Facebook or by email and they answer quickly enough on weekdays. They shipped out my orders pretty quickly too from what I remember. I've actually been buying my extra obitsu parts from HLJ more lately because of their lower prices, but you can only get Parabox bodies and heads from Parabox of course.

Out of the heads you listed, I have the Parabox Luna head which is pretty nice because it can work with both anime and realistic faceups. ^^ My head is also being used as a practice head but I've seen a lot of nice customs online. I'm a bit surprised to hear that the P-chan head is made from a harder vinyl! My Luna and 50-01 Mizuki heads are quite soft. My older 60cm obitsu heads are pretty hard too.. So maybe the older heads are made from a thicker/harder vinyl? idk lol

P & R-chan look really cute! ^^ If I ever get far enough into my doll plans I'd love to get an Ai-chan(same head as P-chan, but with open eyes) with a 46cm body.. Though that's just a dream for now. xD

pukilouis
I've ordered from parabox several times, and I'm satisfied with them. I got my first big doll from them, several heads, and optional/replacement parts, and if you have any questions for Parabox you can just contact them on Facebook or by email and they answer quickly enough on weekdays. They shipped out my orders pretty quickly too from what I remember. I've actually been buying my extra obitsu parts from HLJ more lately because of their lower prices, but you can only get Parabox bodies and heads from Parabox of course.

Out of the heads you listed, I have the Parabox Luna head which is pretty nice because it can work with both anime and realistic faceups. ^^ My head is also being used as a practice head but I've seen a lot of nice customs online. I'm a bit surprised to hear that the P-chan head is made from a harder vinyl! My Luna and 50-01 Mizuki heads are quite soft. My older 60cm obitsu heads are pretty hard too.. So maybe the older heads are made from a thicker/harder vinyl? idk lol

P & R-chan look really cute! ^^ If I ever get far enough into my doll plans I'd love to get an Ai-chan(same head as P-chan, but with open eyes) with a 46cm body.. Though that's just a dream for now. xD

Thank you so much for this post !! You've helped me a lot and I am very pleased to send things fast and has such good ratings ^^

I will ask R-chan in September and am very excited about it. Even that next week will my first doll that is 50-02, but asked for ebay, did not yet know Parabox as a shop.

You could upload a photo of your girls Parabox? ^^

Thanks for the comment!!!!

FreelancerAlphaOneDashOne

I don't have a P/R-chan but I do have a Hime-Ane:

29290599396_485920e444.jpghimeprofile by Fluffy Tank Fairy, on Flickr

The clothing she's wearing is all Parabox too. So that gives an indication of the quality of the things they sell. While I do have to say that honestly I find Volks clothing to be a bit better quality, the same sort of outfit as what Hime has on would likely cost $100 versus the ~$40 the Parabox set cost me. As far as I am concerned Parabox has a happy medium between quality and price.

One of her sisters is allegedly a Hime-Ane too but I only have this information third-hand.

28701607554_fa86b060b5_z.jpg20000127_230050 by Fluffy Tank Fairy, on Flickr

Parabox are my biggest internet crush.

Kagura (Obitsu 50) | Nadeshiko (Parabox 47) | Ohime (Azone 48) | Mei & Makoto (Parabox 40 F/M)

elianti

Hah, my Parabox Luna is a bit of a sorry sight right now;; I'm trying to treat some of the stains on her face that my watercolor pencils left so that head looks like she has a white face mask. xD;;; The girl I do have that is somewhat complete is an Azone obitsu 50cm instead of a Parabox obitsu, with an SQ Lab resin head. ^^"

CrGyNplVYAA9nRX.jpg

@ Fluffy Tank Fairy: Hime is cute as ever~ I take it that her sister's name is Nadeshiko? She's adorable! Her eyepatch reminds me of her other sister.. ^^

Edited by Guest

FreelancerAlphaOneDashOne
@ Fluffy Tank Fairy: Hime is cute as ever~ I take it that her sister's name is Nadeshiko? She's adorable! Her eyepatch reminds me of her other sister.. ^^

Yes, that's correct. Nadeshiko is my boisterous little tomboy; dumb as a box of rocks and enjoying a bad case of chuunibyou lately. She's a bit of a troublemaker and easily led astray, but she's cute so she gets away with so much more than she should.

And yes that eye patch did originally belong to her baby sister... but it was commandeered to fuel her make-believe fantasies.

Yours is a cutie too! It seems adopting plush toys is a preferred hobby for girls from the Obitsu camp.

Kagura (Obitsu 50) | Nadeshiko (Parabox 47) | Ohime (Azone 48) | Mei & Makoto (Parabox 40 F/M)

pukilouis
I don't have a P/R-chan but I do have a Hime-Ane:

29290599396_485920e444.jpghimeprofile by Fluffy Tank Fairy, on Flickr

The clothing she's wearing is all Parabox too. So that gives an indication of the quality of the things they sell. While I do have to say that honestly I find Volks clothing to be a bit better quality, the same sort of outfit as what Hime has on would likely cost $100 versus the ~$40 the Parabox set cost me. As far as I am concerned Parabox has a happy medium between quality and price.

One of her sisters is allegedly a Hime-Ane too but I only have this information third-hand.

28701607554_fa86b060b5_z.jpg20000127_230050 by Fluffy Tank Fairy, on Flickr

Parabox are my biggest internet crush.

I marvel how beautiful are your dolls !!! I want to see more photos !!!

I saw that the clothes have a very good price, when ordering buy you some clothes and shoes ^^

Thank you for taking time to my post and show your girls!!

pukilouis

Hah, my Parabox Luna is a bit of a sorry sight right now;; I'm trying to treat some of the stains on her face that my watercolor pencils left so that head looks like she has a white face mask. xD;;; The girl I do have that is somewhat complete is an Azone obitsu 50cm instead of a Parabox obitsu, with an SQ Lab resin head. ^^"

CrGyNplVYAA9nRX.jpg

She is really nice !!!!! I love to see the photos of vuestrasmuñecas, it excites me that soon I will have mine ^^

cirquemom

I get all of my Obitsus from Junky Spot. Normally I get my order in two days (but I'm in Northern CA, as is Junky Spot).

pukilouis
I have a sleeping princess custom

7412463462_a1bcddc912.jpg

and modded p-chan by janeinym

20119164200_ff43e323f3.jpg

They are fantastic!!!! I saw many pictures of her when searched google and it really is beautiful !!! I have to congratulate you for this wonderful custom !!!

Janeway

Dose anyone have a obitsu Ai-chan head

50cm body? I can't make my mind up lol.

samseramsamsam
Dose anyone have a obitsu Ai-chan head

50cm body? I can't make my mind up lol.

Sorry, not on the 50 body, but I currently have my Ai-chan on the 60 body and love it

33773302915_183e8de3fd.jpg

Janeway

To the above person thanks and your girl is cute. I am going to put the Ai-chan head on a 40cm obitsu body.