Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

belpita

Satori (Chitose cocoa)

belpita

I picked her up from the post office today, but had to go straight to work afterwards. So these photos are just some quick snaps from opening the box and trying out some wigs this evening. Pardon the lousy lighting! There will be more photos eventually...especially since the clothes I had intended for her didn't work at all.

Straight out of the box and wigless.

29372065862_6941ab6318.jpg

Then I tried on some wigs I had at home.

29372062632_0d3327be67_n.jpg29400727621_d3f96ee4f5_n.jpg

This one is quite nice, actually.

28856087084_5fb7a82272.jpg

Then I changed the eyes. These were not the ones I had intended for her (either), but the Oscar ones that I bought turned out to be too big after all. These are ok-ish, I think they may be 18-20mm. What do you think?

29372062642_0b9f81f05a.jpg

Anyway, this is the wig I had planned for her to wear. It's an old Acquire/Seph Draven two-tone. It works really well with her complexion, but urgh, I just hate long wigs. They're so much work to keep pretty!

29372314092_130d014c21.jpg

Edited by Guest

sakura2012

image.jpeg.eea208827463f294a62c18e327aa321d.jpeg

I like this pic of your SmartDoll Coca Chitose. She's really pretty with that wig and it does go with her complexion. I would like to get Harmony soon!!

Monty

I really like the colour she is in these photos, the purple hue isn't really there at all.

I also really like those new eyes! They have a lot of personality and really give her a unique look. I can see now that that it really was just her silver hair and blue eyes clashing with her skintone that was throwing me off before.

SlyViolin

That two tone wig... hnnrrggg so pretty on her. It's long but keep it even though it' more effort.

Because she's worth it. -shampoo commercial hair flick-

archeotech

I was going to say the same thing as Torino, that she doesn't look purple at all here!

How does she look in person in Natural light? Does she have a purplish-greyish tone like in Danny's pictures or does she look more like she does in your pictures?

belpita

Moaaaar photos!

So, yes, her skintone is perhaps a little purplish, but it's less obvious when she's on her own.

I think I will take this wig to a wig shop close to work and ask if they have any tips on making it less frizzy.

28869248184_8d21bdbe96.jpg

But here she is with my three AA Barbies and the difference is apparent.

Pardon the possibly NSFW!

29205115050_6f2e68842b.jpg

"Listen, if you have a problem with my attitude, I don't actually care."

29205114580_9ec6a9b15f.jpg

Oh, ok, Haeryung!

Oops.

"Hm, it seems I have to teach this Hooman a thing or two."

29494105965_ebd8a1fac2.jpg

Welp?

Also, she has the prettiest toes!

29205114670_365de930c2.jpg

Missy_Magoo

ahh, you got her!!

Wow, that skintone, I think I'm in love! I actually like the darker eyes you've got her in, gives her an air of innocence somehow, which is very cute.

belpita

I bought her some 20mm eyes, instead of the 18mm she was wearing previously. They are also glittery!

(Pardon the messy wig!)

I think the only real problem with regularly manufactured eyes is that they are not as flat as the Smartdoll ones, so they will not lay perfectly against the eye socket hole.

29364629810_9643ca4371_z.jpg

SolicitorPirate

It's like there are literal galaxies inside her eyes. It's a really cool effect!

Ie-Aster

She's very pretty!

I love the glittery eyes and I think she looks great with dark eyes and a wig. The eyes positioned as you did also give her so much personality, she seems like someone who's really got it together and has no time for anyone's incompetence xD

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

K-2
I bought her some 20mm eyes...

That looks like a winning combo to me!

MVSig.jpg

belpita
She's very pretty!

I love the glittery eyes and I think she looks great with dark eyes and a wig. The eyes positioned as you did also give her so much personality, she seems like someone who's really got it together and has no time for anyone's incompetence xD

Oh, you bet ya!

belpita

Let's revive this thread for my doll!

Here's a photo I took of her when she was waiting for Santa.

Unfortunately, Santa (ehum, the post service) hasn't delivered her new clothes quite yet. But she has three pairs of new shoes!

I changed her wig, perhaps temporarily or not.

31453441390_62ec2e7dd3_z.jpg

SeikoKitsune

Somehow I missed this thread before - I love your girl!~

I've been wondering what cocoa Chitose would look like in owner photos, and here she is in all her glory! I'm planning on getting a Harmony sometime so it's great to know that her skintone can look that good. And it's also good to know that flatter eyes work better on Smart Dolls.

Your girl's galaxy eyes are great on her~~

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

hikikohooni

Whoop, there it is. A lovely cocoa Chitose. I need one.... or I can get a Miku. Decisions....Decisions.... If I had a job instead of being a middle school student I could save enough.

Eventually. I really like your eye choices, for me, color and style is my strongest suit, but pricing and size? In that spot, I guess I'm a dumb mouthbreathing gorilla.

I also like the temporary wig best!

I hope my ramble wasn't too bad. It's twelve AM and I'm not sleeping any better.

belpita

We (er, or just me) have been playing a lot of 'Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X' lately and Haeryung was just wondering if she could be as stylish as Meiko one day.

32137661845_f4fd24765c_z.jpg

"Sssh, I'm trying to get this song right!"

31327569213_ffe395df12_z.jpg

"This is so hard! How do you do it?"

32019095451_b8b4268757_z.jpg

And yes, her clothes came! She's wearing Dolline (Etsy) above. I also got an overall from Chocolate Tsang (Etsy). Later on, I plan to knit her something also.

antimonia

And yes, her clothes came! She's wearing Dolline (Etsy) above. I also got an overall from Chocolate Tsang (Etsy). Later on, I plan to knit her something also.

Yay clothes! what're you going to knit?

Much love

belpita

Yay clothes! what're you going to knit?

I started on a pair of socks. Next thing is a matching set of hat, scarf and mittens. Then I also want to knit some sort of jumper, but I haven't decided if it should be just plain stocking stitch or some cable pattern.

belpita

I think I've finally found a wig style that works for her!

And I've also decided to call her Nila instead of Haeryung, so the thread has a new title.

32613059572_3f76a2be6f.jpg

The wig is a dark purple one from Acquire Wigs, but it's actually a little too big. I'm going to look for another one either in the same colour or just a plain black one.

Chocolate, for those Wednesday blues.

32628177662_7440a74ab0.jpg

belpita

"What is this fluffy thing and can I eat it?"

32863634305_34f9e71bb0.jpg