Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Alluring Ayu [Takane Shijou]

Amber

that's good that they get along i was curious about that!

oh no poor uma, he was so cute haha

yeah their overall look can really change depending on what wig, clothes, and accessories you use. their faceups are really versatile to display different emotions and looks you are going for

oh that is so exciting! i can't wait to see her!

Danielle Silver

WOw, she's got great ... eyes!

Ie-Aster

Ayu looks so disarmingly cute with glasses! It definitely seems like an effective strategy for luring people in

It's very cool to read what you wrote about their backstories! I feel like I have a better insight into their photographs by knowing more about their characters.

(Also, it's great for me to see the Takane sculpt with glasses because I have it in mind for a character who wears glasses, and although the faceup and personality will be very different, it's good to see how well it works on Ayu!)

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kitsune
Ayu looks so disarmingly cute with glasses! It definitely seems like an effective strategy for luring people in

It's very cool to read what you wrote about their backstories! I feel like I have a better insight into their photographs by knowing more about their characters.

(Also, it's great for me to see the Takane sculpt with glasses because I have it in mind for a character who wears glasses, and although the faceup and personality will be very different, it's good to see how well it works on Ayu!)

Thank you! And I'm glad I could help you with styling on your glasses-wearing character Wearing them really adds another layer of cuteness, so you can't go wrong with them

It's also great that knowing the backstory helps you get more into the photos! I might have to think about writing everything down someday

Here just a quick shot of Ayu when I tried a new pair of eyes on her. They were custom made by Freya's face ups and I love the color so much! If you look really hard you can also see the shimmer on the iris, I'm no good at capturing this..

40962004932_b81b348b9d_z.jpg

Ayu by Sayo's Box, auf Flickr

Amber

yes, i love her.

oh it is really pretty! but i think that your style normally has less lace, so maybe that is why you feel it doesn't fit?

Ie-Aster

Her eyes are really cool looking, and it's really brought out by the angle in which you've photographed them in the first shot. I feel as if I'm being drawn into them, like into a glittering vortex--perhaps it's the color gradation that gives that atmosphere.

The outfit does seem a bit more lacy and frilly than Ayu's usual sleek style. She looks good in it nonetheless!

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kitsune

Ie-Alster and Amber, thank you both!

I think you're right, usually Ayu isn't wearing any lace, so it really doesn't fit her so well > < She's not the cutesy type with frills.

Ohhh, what a great shot!

She looks lovely, and the small horns look great on her.

I also like that she looks kind of surprised - it gives her a really natural look, if that makes sense.

Kitsune
Ohhh, what a great shot!

She looks lovely, and the small horns look great on her.

I also like that she looks kind of surprised - it gives her a really natural look, if that makes sense.

Thank you so much! I was trying to give her a surprised expression, like she was a struck by a wind gust. It makes me so happy that others recognize what I wanted to show, thanks again