Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Alluring Ayu [Takane Shijou]

baldylox

Oh yes! I love that Demon girl set from Volks! It works extremely well on Ayu too. I really like those red colored eyes in her too, it makes her look fiery and more like a demon. Great photos as always, I wish I could take photos this nice of my girls.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03

I'm so glad I found your girl here. I love seeing her on the DoA forum. She is so beautiful and I love how she looks on her new DDdy body.

Please share more pictures.

Kitsune
Oh yes! I love that Demon girl set from Volks! It works extremely well on Ayu too. I really like those red colored eyes in her too, it makes her look fiery and more like a demon. Great photos as always, I wish I could take photos this nice of my girls.

Billy

It's a really great outfit, too bad the elastic straps already tore. No wonder though, that set is over 7 years old ^^' And thank you! I love the pink cat eyes on her the most, they fit her small eyeholes the best of my girls.

Thanks for the compliment, but you take great pictures too. You've got the patience and creativity to tell whole stories with your photos, because of that you let the personalities of your girls shine way better I can with mine

I'm so glad I found your girl here. I love seeing her on the DoA forum. She is so beautiful and I love how she looks on her new DDdy body.

Please share more pictures.

Thank you so much! I'm always glad to read people like my girls

I'll for sure share more pictures in the next days, since the weather's probably still going to be bad and photographing is a nice indoor-activity

baldylox
It's a really great outfit, too bad the elastic straps already tore. No wonder though, that set is over 7 years old ^^' And thank you! I love the pink cat eyes on her the most, they fit her small eyeholes the best of my girls.

Aww, that sucks to hear about the outfit, I hope you can still use it or repair it somehow.

Thanks for the compliment, but you take great pictures too. You've got the patience and creativity to tell whole stories with your photos, because of that you let the personalities of your girls shine way better I can with mine

AWWW! Thanks so much! That really means a lot to me.

Billy

Meguchi

Might seem like a repetitive comment from me, but I'll do it anyway

HNNNGGGHHHHHH!

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Kitsune
Might seem like a repetitive comment from me, but I'll do it anyway

HNNNGGGHHHHHH!

Haha thank you so much!

Kitsune
I feel like I walked in on I shouldn't have ;-;

Omg love that idea! xD wouldn't want to be in your shoes in that case though..

baldylox

Ha ha ha! She looks so surprised and yet also very very angry. I would NOT want to get on her bad side... I think she might beat me up a bit.

Billy

Kitsune
Ha ha ha! She looks so surprised and yet also very very angry. I would NOT want to get on her bad side... I think she might beat me up a bit.

Billy

No fighting!

She obviously just got her first viewing of Star Trek: Discovery.

I'm not sure if she looks pleasantly or badly surprised though xD'

Ie-Aster

I love this! I've always wondered how a Dollfie would look with the small-iris BJD eyes, and the effect looks great. I definitely got the same impression as Torino did.

now I kinda want to get a pair of small-iris blue eyes for Mei to be yandere!Mei

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kitsune
Nice! Love the texture of the jacket teeth against the smooth lines of everything else.

Thanks! You've got a good eye for such details

40397854352_5084d0d81a_z.jpg

Ayu by Sayo's Box, auf Flickr

39545669365_2d669fd964_z.jpg

Ayu by Sayo's Box, auf Flickr

Monty

I gasped IRL at these, she looks absolutely ethereal! Takane is a beautiful sculpt and you have the most unique one I've seen.

Amber

i love your dolls and how you style them they are always so beautiful and unique. so are they like all demons or some type of deities? do you have a story posted on the forum that talks about them? i ask because your way of styling them is really unique and specific and i like it a lot. i was curious about their backstories and stuff.

Kitsune
I gasped IRL at these, she looks absolutely ethereal! Takane is a beautiful sculpt and you have the most unique one I've seen.

Oh that's an awesome compliment, thank you so much! I always aspire to have look my girls anything but normal (probably because I'm already plain as f*** ) and it makes me so happy when hobby people notice this My colleague once looked at page and said that my girls look pretty but also spooky I saw that as a huge compliment haha.

I'm glad that Ayu stands out too, though I must say that every other custom Takane I've seen so far was beautiful too - you can't go wrong with that sculpt it seems.

i love your dolls and how you style them they are always so beautiful and unique. so are they like all demons or some type of deities? do you have a story posted on the forum that talks about them? i ask because your way of styling them is really unique and specific and i like it a lot. i was curious about their backstories and stuff.

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me since I always liked your soft and nostalgic girls. They look different from other owner pics. I'm glad that you're back in the hobby and hope you're going to take pictures again too

I must admit I don't have any backstories for my girls, I never bothered to pin anything together and didn't think anybody would be interested tbh haha. But you're definitely right that they're not supposed to be humans but rather malicious spirits or deities. Even though they might have glints of kindness and goodness within their souls they're mostly vicious and certainly not to be trusted. They put on a pretty and cute front because of their vanity (who would want to look evil and ugly?) and to lure in people into their traps, so they can devour them or make them their lackies.

Ayu is the cutest and most innocent looking of my girls, but deep down she's the craziest of my ladies and extremely wrathful. She will never show any bad emotions and only wear a soft smile on her lips while she tortures you and wants you to beg for her forgiveness

Sorry for the wall of text, I got way too chatty

Amber

thank you for your kind words about my dolls. i plan to take pictures soon, but i am not feeling very well at the moment. i hope that i will feel better soon because i miss taking photos of my dolls and i got some new clothes for them as well.

so are the girls friends with each other, like do they team up to devour people? or are they evil to each other as well as everyone else? are they friends with your little rabbit uma? (i saw it on your flickr a while back and i love it hahaha)

they are all beautiful and cute and their faces look innocent. the faceups you get for them definitely portray the message you want to send across. ayu is one of the prettiest takane dolls i have ever seen. she is a sculpt that i like a lot and might have to own one day, even though i thought that i don't need any more dolls.

i see on your signature it says kouka with question marks. it's been there a while, do you have kouka yet or is it someone that is coming soon? i don't recall seeing that name with picture of a doll yet.

Kitsune

The girls are close to friends, but more like roommates. They can work together but also be competitive over their prey. Overall they get along well enough

Oh I don't have Uma anymore, his scale didn't fit with my other dolls - too small for my SD sizes and way too big for my small anthros. But my other small animals are their familiars and so on friendly (sometimes cheeky) terms with them.

Thank you! Always wonderful to hear when people like my girls I remember I was so on the fence about getting her but did enter the lottery in the end. Never thought she'd turn into one of my favorites~

I always hoped to give my girls a cute look but a sexy side too, so depending on how I style they give off a different vibe. The contrast between how they show themselves and how they are deep down is such a interesting concept to me.

Yes Kouka is a girl in development which head I received in December already. She's now off for a new face up and I bought her body parts in the meantime. When she's back in my hands I shall reveal her sculpt, style and character. All I can say for now she's the one representing sloth and gluttony