Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Mario

Finally have made an account!

Mario

I have been a Dollfie Dreams forum lurker since I got my first girl (Hatsune Miku) when Volks visited Anime Expo. I fell in love with Dollfie Dreams since then. I found these forums through a friend of mine who was already familiar with Dollfie Dreams. Oh also I live in Los Angeles, California. I will be visiting Dolls Party 2017! Hope to meet some wonderful doll owners there!

I also have to thank most of the members here who post such wonderful tips and links. I managed to get the Mikuzukin set for far less cheap than those ebay sellers. ><

I forgot to note, I am currently making a custom Mario doll. Although he is purely 100% custom and not a Dollfie Dream mod due to his size haha. He only has his whole head done. I also work on making custom resin eyes for all sizes and face ups.

seventhfonist

Welcome! I was once a lurker also. I can't wait to see your Mario when he is done!

Mario
Welcome! I was once a lurker also. I can't wait to see your Mario when he is done!

Hopefully I could post a WIP thread for him soon, once I feel like he's ready to show off (he's still bald haha!)

All he has is the resin custom eyes and the face up done. Finding wigs for his massive head has been a struggle but so far I can only use 9-10 sized wigs. Which I haven't really found any wigs similar to his hair. I might have to improvise on it. @_@

Winnie

Welcome here ! I can't wait to see your Mario Doll too

e5d79c7ae25a4e66e41416e9f51315908677432er1-500-281_00.gif