Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

vanellablanche

"How could you forget?" #WSproblems

vanellablanche

My girls share clothes, because they're all equally gifted. What they can't share, though, are HANDS. T^T I adopted Leela around the time that Volks started phasing out white skin, and I've never seen WS hands on sale anywhere anymore.

CREW: Gaea (purple), Kiera (brunette), Leela (blonde)

U16MgBAl.jpg

VZwAtoyl.jpg

7ndAaIzl.jpg

HOME: Kiera (MOMO) | Leela (AlterV2) | Gaea (Miko) | Ellie (Rise) | Genie (Alna) | Sab (Sheryl) | Amelie (mod07) | Andy (mod10) | Layla (Miku) | Leia (Alisa)

WAITING: ??? (Luka)

Photodump Thread | The Doll Days (blog)

katnaper

Poor Leela *hugs*. I feel so bad for the poor girl. I think she needs gloves.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Shailara

Awww (((( Poor girl...Owner-san needs to buy some WS hands now, to redeem themselves!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

vanellablanche
Awww (((( Poor girl...Owner-san needs to buy some WS hands now, to redeem themselves!

I would if I could find any! T ^ T I'm also saving up for a SWS body, and I'm planning to get her head blushed to match. That way she'll have all the option hands.

Poor Leela *hugs*. I feel so bad for the poor girl. I think she needs gloves.

Y'know, I may actually try making DD-sized gloves sometime. Definitely gonna share here if I manage it. XD

HOME: Kiera (MOMO) | Leela (AlterV2) | Gaea (Miko) | Ellie (Rise) | Genie (Alna) | Sab (Sheryl) | Amelie (mod07) | Andy (mod10) | Layla (Miku) | Leia (Alisa)

vanellablanche

I would if I could find any!

They're all in stock in both normal and large size at Volks? https://www.volks.co.jp/page_ex.jsp?CONTROLID=SC0030&BUSINESSID=InitDisp&category=D02&l=02&m=04&s=001&sp3=12&sp15=h9&sp2=12&version=en

They weren't in stock when I went to Japan! I thought they'd been phased out permanently, since I don't even see WS heads or bodies on the website anymore. Then again, I always look at the USA site. It's hellishly difficult to import stuff to the Philippines, what with arbitrary taxing by the customs bureau here. I'm gonna see if any of our shopping services here can snag me a couple of pairs, thank you!

katnaper

It seems there are more and more DD owners in the Philippines now so that's nice. But yeah try the US site again and maybe a white skin hand will be there so Leela can have some alternative hands. I look forward to more photos of all your girls and their new digits.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Mario

At least you didn't buy the wrong color for your girl.

I accidentally bought the loosely fisted hands in normal skin instead of semi white.

My girl is gunna be upset when they arrive.

vanellablanche
At least you didn't buy the wrong color for your girl.

I accidentally bought the loosely fisted hands in normal skin instead of semi white.

My girl is gunna be upset when they arrive.

Oooh, you're in trouble! I'm sure she'll forgive you... after buying her more hands.

Stellalina

oooh man poor girl this would be my worry if I got other girls you can't share the hands unless they are teh same color...

vanellablanche
oooh man poor girl this would be my worry if I got other girls you can't share the hands unless they are teh same color...

Right now I'm on the hunt for WS hands! I don't regret getting Leela at all, that was back when there was a saturation of WS Saber heads on the market and you couldn't find a NS Saber if your life depended on it. XD I just wanted her because she was adorable.

vanellablanche