Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Guest frofui

Duffle Bags for Dollfie Dreams?

I've been researching them today after not purchasing Volks SD Carrying Case .

baldylox

Any reason you didn't get one? Were they sold out or did you just decide against getting one?

I would suppose any decently made large dufflebag would do the job of carrying DD's as long as you have enuff room inside to put padding. At the least I'd use towels wrapped around the dolls so no rubbing can do any damage to them.

Let us know if you find anything suitable.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Any reason you didn't get one? Were they sold out or did you just decide against getting one?

I would suppose any decently made large dufflebag would do the job of carrying DD's as long as you have enuff room inside to put padding. At the least I'd use towels wrapped around the dolls so no rubbing can do any damage to them.

Let us know if you find anything suitable.

Billy

Well, I realized that it wasn't a good deal for me . Especially since it could probably only carry one doll comfortably. I know that you mentioned in another post that three could indeed fit, but if I ever began carrying more clothes, shoes, wigs, etc. or even more than three dolls, I wouldn't have been able to fit them and their extras all in there easily . I'm browsing L.L. Bean's website and I'm considering purchasing a duffle bag from them. Here's the direct link - http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/63914?feat=904-GN1.

baldylox

Well, you're correct that the Volks bag is limited if you have more than one doll and want to carry extras like wigs and clothing. I found that with just Manami, it was more than enuff to hold everything I wanted. But adding Rei and Yoko in the bag meant I couldn't even get their thigh stands in there with them, much less any extras.

So if you want something that allows family additions, that bag you linked to looks pretty durable and sizable. It's dimensions look good, I'd think you could put 3 DD's in there along with clothing, stands and extras with room left over for padding around them.

Billy

Well, you're correct that the Volks bag is limited if you have more than one doll and want to carry extras like wigs and clothing. I found that with just Manami, it was more than enuff to hold everything I wanted. But adding Rei and Yoko in the bag meant I couldn't even get their thigh stands in there with them, much less any extras.

So if you want something that allows family additions, that bag you linked to looks pretty durable and sizable. It's dimensions look good, I'd think you could put 3 DD's in there along with clothing, stands and extras with room left over for padding around them.

Billy

Great, thanks for the critique!

jackc

I can't understand what the combination b/w these two words "Duffle Bags or Dollfie Dreams"? any idea because i'm new here..

baldylox
I can't understand what the combination b/w these two words "Duffle Bags or Dollfie Dreams"? any idea because i'm new here..

Hey Jack. I think you just may have read it incorrectly. The topic is actually "Duffle Bags FOR Dollfie Dreams", not "Duffle Bags OR Dollfie Dreams". The original poster just wanted to know about ideas for different bags to carry the DD's in besides the Volks one since it's really only designed to carry one doll at a time.

Hope that helps.

Billy