Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

etoile

Odd question, but help is needed!

etoile

I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place but, I am in tears and not sure where else to turn. I sent a head off for a new face up but when the artist took off the old face up, they discovered there was an air bubble in the vinyl. The artist tried to fix it... To make a long story short, my head no long has a nose!

I love absolutely everything about the head except the lacking a nose bit... and I really do not want to have to try and find another one to replace it... But, I'm not sure what to do with my poor girl! Has this happened to anyone? Does any one have pictures of what they have done to help draw attention away from a missing nose?

Yukamina

Was it a 01 head? When I sanded off the mouth on my 01 heads, both had a bubble in the nose, and I had to make the noses much smaller than planned. They are still cute, though. I bet if you look around at custom 01 heads, you'll see a number of them have very small noses.

lightly

Did you find a fix for the problem? I'm surprised just taking off the face-up would reveal a flaw in the vinyl though, unless it was covered over somehow?

It sounds like your artist sanded the nose as much as possible to get to the end of the hole(?) but maybe you could try an additive mod via putty + resin-matching so it's hidden again? Otherwise, I've also seen some owners use stylized band-aids or animal noses (painted?) to hide the lack of a standard nose.