Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

missadventure364

Smartdoll X Kotobukiya

Gunter

I'm so sad. :< I wanna buy this girl so badly, but honestly I just don't think anyone would ever want just her head. And I already know I'd personally take the time to get them repainted to my favorite color combination.

But then I'd have to find a new head....and I don't like how leggy this body is or a lot of things honestly lol. Just those mech bits are killing me. oTL;;

K-2

She's even got a Smart Socket in the anime!

MVSig.jpg

Eiko82

Danny just announced that Gourai's quota's practically filled within less than 36 hours and that preorders will close sooner. So if you want her, NOW is the time to get her.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

NeeP

...And it is done.

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Eiko82

Gotta say that I'm shocked at how fast she sold out. I wonder how many were made.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

NeeP

I dunno if anyone else has noticed, but there is a link in the Gourai order page to the Smart Doll girl's body. And that page does not say 'Out of stock'.

I just thought I'd point that out for those who just need a body...

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Yumeiro

Oh, nice find, NeeP!

Would be nice to know if you can order it, or if they'll just cancel it.

NeeP

According to the page: https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/smart-doll-girls-body

Ships worldwide in 2-5 business days

Also available at Mirai Store Tokyo

Release Date - 2017/08/26

So, hopefully, that is a 'yes' to actually being able to order that body. Unfortunately, I do not have a need or the money for a girl's body. However, if they do something similar with the Lelouch release, I will be all over that, one way or another...

Niki P.

Bellatrix

Although I read the previous posts, I don't really get what happened here.

Someone good hearted could help me with a quick recap, please?

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

NeeP

My apologies. I know I can be confusing.

On the Gourai order page, there is a link for a SmartDoll body, which is currently on sale again.

Yumeiro wanted to make sure that the sale page is actually active, and wanted to know if anyone actually tried ordering.

I replied that because the release date was Aug 26, 2017, I am pretty sure the page is active. I meant to say after that that while I am not interested in the girl's body, I am hoping that when the Lelouch doll goes on sale, there will be a link to a boy's body in that sales page, because I really would like to buy that...

Hope that helps.

Niki P.

Yumeiro

I missed that detail in the sales page!

But yes, one would then assume that it is active. Just suspicious why it is not "public". Maybe to lessen the current workload..?