Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
RainyDays

Greetings from Vancouver

RainyDays

Well. Made quite the jump.

The name's RainyDays from quite rainy Vancouver, Canada.

Been a lover of DDs for many years now, but only now managed to scrape together the funds and the willpower to acquire a girl of my own. Took a lot of motivation and several arguments with myself trying to justify such a thing. The agreeing side bought several drinks at Storm Crow for the dissenting side, and now I'm the proud owner of not one, but two DDs. Ordered within a day of each other. With stands and a full wardrobe on the way.

The agreeing side was very convincing, and very liberal with its offerings of alcohol. It also promised efforts to be put towards an Alna in the future, but those are far off goals.

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for my first two girls to arrive (good god I'm already planning on more), and will find the time to introduce them at some point. One's a Miko arriving straight from Volks, the first girl I planned to have, but scouring auctions shortly after submitting the order, I found a very special custom girl who stole my heart with a single look at her photos. I proceeded to punch in a bid within a heartbeat, and now she's joining Miko on her trip from Japan. Now I play the waiting game. (why can't weekends be business days too, postal services of the world)

It's a pleasure to meet the lot of you, and as a longtime lurker of this site, I'm honored to join your ranks.

- A random Canadian background character

Lawrence Elsa

sorry, double post >.>

Edited by Guest

Lawrence Elsa

Hiya! Glad to have you on board! You gonna go to Mech-Con? regardless, good to have you on board!