Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Eiko82

New prototypes : Sunlight, Starlight and Sana

Eiko82
I tell you, it's so hard not to buy all those new girls! I love both Sana and Starlight. But I have made a vow (Persona5 reference!) to new Eiji.

I am thou, thou am I

Thou hast turned a vow into a blood oath

Thy bond shall become the beginning of thy end

that breaketh thy bank account

Thou hast awakened to the ultimate desire

of the Fool, granting thee infinite Smart Dolls

(*waves* Hi fellow Persona 5 fan)

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

belpita
I tell you, it's so hard not to buy all those new girls! I love both Sana and Starlight. But I have made a vow (Persona5 reference!) to new Eiji.

I am thou, thou am I

Thou hast turned a vow into a blood oath

Thy bond shall become the beginning of thy end

that breaketh thy bank account

Thou hast awakened to the ultimate desire

of the Fool, granting thee infinite Smart Dolls

(*waves* Hi fellow Persona 5 fan)

ERMAGAHD! I am on NG+ at the moment. Trying to max out all confidants and romancing...er, someone.

Ok, confession time: I am planning to make the new Eiji into Yusuke.

SakuraRose

I'm so glad Sana has been reconsidered for production! I definitely want her, but then I love Starlight, Kurenai, Twilight, and Moonlight. Sana is high on my priority list though. Tan girl with kitty-like face.

IMHO, Sunlight is the most lackluster (lol) of all the SmD prototypes.

Eiko82
ERMAGAHD! I am on NG+ at the moment. Trying to max out all confidants and romancing...er, someone.

Hehe, I'm doing the same.

Now that you mention it, he would work perfectly as Yusuke. You *have* to post pictures of your Smart Doll Yusuke when you get him. I would love to dress up my Mirai as Futaba but finding her outfit would be a nightmare (so much black!).

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

baldylox
Good news for Sana fans : Danny just announced that she will be released in July/August on Twitter :

This is really surprising because when I asked Danny about her back in late March, he explained that she wouldn't be put into production because she got little to no attention in the store. He told us he gauges interest in new girls by displaying them there and seeing who mentions them or asks about them. He specifically named her as one that didn't get enuff attention to warrant a release.

I wonder why he changed his mind tho? Have THAT many people come into the store since I visited and expressed that they'd like to own her? Or did he just decide to do it on a whim? I've asked him several times on several social media sites but he's yet to answer me.

I definitely liked her more than any of the other newer girls he had coming out and would love to own her.

BUT....

Then I saw Moonlight in person. That dark skin, the bright purple eyes and the silver hair just won me over. I want one of her badly. But do I want her more than Sana? It's an extremely hard decision for me to make, especially now that BOTH of them will be available by the time my B-day in August comes around.

It's going to be one hard decision to make.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

belpita

Hehe, I'm doing the same.

Now that you mention it, he would work perfectly as Yusuke. You *have* to post pictures of your Smart Doll Yusuke when you get him. I would love to dress up my Mirai as Futaba but finding her outfit would be a nightmare (so much black!).

I had hoped (and got a half promise) he would come out in time for Dokomi, but I will have to wait a little longer. A wig is on the way. In the meantime, I suppose I should try making him some clothes.

Kalle

Bringing this back from the dead --

Sana is out!!

urgh I need my birthday money to come fasterrr

LAOiCdW.gif

Kirahfaye

Well, my husband helped me to buy a Starlight for my birthday and I should have her on Monday! I think she's adorable, but at some point I probably will look into getting her a custom faceup.