Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Dolpa Kobe Regular Items at Volks USA

mitsuki

Dolpa Kobe Regular Items are finally coming to Volks USA December 3rd 11:00 AM PST.

http://www.volksusa.com/home-town-dolpa-kobe-collection.html

5938294289_3a15fe7bc5_z.jpg

Exciting Summer Vacation Set and Reading in the Sun Set for DD

5938294363_494accbb15_z.jpg

Moe's summer uniform

5938849480_5a791feb45_z.jpg

Natsuki's summer uniform

Also some elegant SD outfits are available. Plus, the Dollfie Dream Sister parts.

Edited by Guest

Alphakitty

Finally! Seems like it took longer than usual for these to get to the US. None of them really catch my eye too much except for the Summer Vacation set which I just have to own. It's so perfect for Sakuno!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

mitsuki

They seem to be taking longer lately. Tokyo 25 regular items also took longer.

Alphakitty

Yeah, the dolls are taking a lot longer too. Aerie took less than 3 months to get to me, but my Akira JUST shipped. At least it gives us more time to save!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

LoveAngel

I love that very first one. It is a pity that VOLKS USA does not ship to Europe.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

baldylox

I do hope Kerbey Lane can order these. I have a doll meetup on Dec 3rd!

All I want is that "Reading in the Sun" set and my darn DDS Torso piece!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Waynio

I'd love to get natsuki's school outfit but I'm all but broke after spending about 200 dollars at Dollmore the other day.

Wayne

baldylox
I'd love to get natsuki's school outfit but I'm all but broke after spending about 200 dollars at Dollmore the other day.

Wayne

Ooooooo! Do tell!

Billy

LoveLily

When I first saw the Dolpa Kobe stuff, I instantly drifted to Miu (for obvious reasons) and LOVED the look they gave her! Soooo I went to look for more details on the outfit. . . and found out that they had made Miu a DDS! So the outfit wont fit my DDdy Miu!

But she does looks so adorable as a DDS! *tempted to steal one of my fiance's DDS bodies*

Poofiemus
When I first saw the Dolpa Kobe stuff, I instantly drifted to Miu (for obvious reasons) and LOVED the look they gave her! Soooo I went to look for more details on the outfit. . . and found out that they had made Miu a DDS! So the outfit wont fit my DDdy Miu!

But she does looks so adorable as a DDS! *tempted to steal one of my fiance's DDS bodies*

I wonder. . . If the DDS girl gets to use the DDDy body she might not complain!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

DefectiveAngel
I do hope Kerbey Lane can order these. I have a doll meetup on Dec 3rd!

All I want is that "Reading in the Sun" set and my darn DDS Torso piece!

Billy

I really hope that you will be able to get that 'Reading in the Sun' outfit. It's a great outfit, even though I paid more I'm still really happy about going ahead and getting it with YJA. Which girl did you have in mind for it?

Also the 'Exciting Summer Vacation' outfit is really great too. I just love the skirt it comes with and I love that the shirts are 2 seperate pieces so it gives the great option of just having a cute spaghetti strap top for the girls to wear.

I would like to have Moe and Natsuki's uniform, but I think I'm going to pass, I guess I just don't love them enough to commit to buy them.

I think all I will try for is 2 pairs of shoes and the loosely fisted hands.

Nyx

Ah some are very tempting~ I really love the Reading in the Sun outfit and Natsuki's Summer Uniform is nice too. Gotta save money!

baldylox
I really hope that you will be able to get that 'Reading in the Sun' outfit. It's a great outfit, even though I paid more I'm still really happy about going ahead and getting it with YJA. Which girl did you have in mind for it?

I hope so too. Now that i heard back from Rochelle and she's saying that it will be a lottery thru them for stuff, I may go ahead and try to get the 2 things I want by myself on Saturday by leaving the Doll Meetup early so I can be home on time to try for them. That is, if Rochelle can't get them for me first.

As far as who I was thinking about for trying out that outfit, I was thinking either Miyuki or Yukino. Both of them look great in shorter skirts. Plus they are both cheery and have bouncy personalities so that outfit would work well for them.

Billy

Waynio

Wayne

Ooooooo! Do tell!

Billy

LOL!! I was stranded the other day at a motel in Cali and i went shopping that night and picked out tons of stuff i liked. I probably spent more that i should have but i know Aoi-chan won't be upset about it.

Just have to wait for the things to arrive. I haven't heard back from them on to when it's gonna be shipped out.

Wayne

baldylox
LOL!! I was stranded the other day at a motel in Cali and i went shopping that night and picked out tons of stuff i liked. I probably spent more that i should have but i know Aoi-chan won't be upset about it.

Just have to wait for the things to arrive. I haven't heard back from them on to when it's gonna be shipped out.

Wayne

Nice! Hopefully they let you know soon, I know Aoi won't like waiting TOO long for goodies! Can't wait to see what you were able to get for her!

Billy

Waynio

Wayne

Nice! Hopefully they let you know soon, I know Aoi won't like waiting TOO long for goodies! Can't wait to see what you were able to get for her!

Billy

LOL funny you say this as to after me replying here, i checked my email and it was just shipped. I got her quite alot, a few thing i may have mentioned to you before, and i actually got a little more in hopes of getting her a sister soon. (or at least i hope it turns out that way)

Wayne

baldylox
LOL funny you say this as to after me replying here, i checked my email and it was just shipped. I got her quite alot, a few thing i may have mentioned to you before, and i actually got a little more in hopes of getting her a sister soon. (or at least i hope it turns out that way)

Wayne

Ha ha! Excellent! It will be nice to see Aoi with new clothes to show off.

A sister! SWEET! I bet she is all jazzed up about that possibility! I do hope you can make that happen, it would be really neat to have two girls so they can keep each other company and have fun while out on the road.

Billy

Waynio

Ha ha! Excellent! It will be nice to see Aoi with new clothes to show off.

A sister! SWEET! I bet she is all jazzed up about that possibility! I do hope you can make that happen, it would be really neat to have two girls so they can keep each other company and have fun while out on the road.

Billy

You and me both, but the odds are stacked against me if i wanna make it happen anytime soon. I was hoping to have another girl by Christmas, but i don't think it will be possible.

Wayne

mitsuki
You and me both, but the odds are stacked against me if i wanna make it happen anytime soon. I was hoping to have another girl by Christmas, but i don't think it will be possible.

Wayne

It is exciting getting a sister even if it takes a long time get her. The planning part is fun too. Were you thinking of making a custom girl or going for a limited?

Waynio

It is exciting getting a sister even if it takes a long time get her. The planning part is fun too. Were you thinking of making a custom girl or going for a limited?

I was actually hoping to get a Yukino v1 before they sell out from volks.

i was also gonna get a blank head and do a custom as to me having a DDdy body i don't use. I got it when i first bought Aoi.

Wayne

mitsuki

That is great you already have a body! Which head do you like?

Waynio
That is great you already have a body! Which head do you like?

Well. since getting Aoi, i have a love for the 02 heads. I like a more serious girl, but i would like to get something different to have more of a variety. I have a lot of anime characters I'd like to make so i first need to decide which one i want to do, then shop for a mold to match.

Wayne

Galvatim

Ah, this has both Natsuki's school uniform and that lovely black kimono... Hope I can get both!

Innocentsake

I'll be going to the store on Dec 3rd to try to get my hands on the "Exciting Summer Vacation Set" along with the strappy white heels to match. I might try to get a 2nd outfit if my funds allow for it :3