Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Dolpa Kobe Regular Items at Volks USA

Innocentsake

Thanks Mitsuki! I'm going to have to get there early early, better bring me some snacks and games to entertain myself with

mitsuki

I lost Moe's uniform, but I got Natsuki's. I also got Exciting Summer Vacation. Did anyone have any luck today?

archangeli

The website crashed a bit right around 11:00 PST - probably from all the people using their macros trying to spam the site....

Well, a big to the macro users! I still got the items I wanted! Managed to get Moe's summer uniform, the black and red kimonos. I didn't get the MSD sized kimono, but I didn't want to get greedy and risk losing my items. I already have Natsuki's summer uniform (paid WAAAAY to much for it from Dollfie World.... but oh well )

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

DefectiveAngel

I say BLEH! to the whole ordering process from Volks USA for these events. The site decided to screw up on me at the time I needed it and the 'add to shopping cart' button didn't show up until after 10 minutes when you were suppose to be able to start ordering. >.< So the white shoes I wanted had already sold out. I had everything set up to get the order in quick, but what good does that do when the site screws up on me and I have to close everything out because the pages weren't showing up right. So I just canceled the whole order, I'll just save my money to go toward the outfits I want in the September Collection. Hopefully the site won't screw me out of them when that event rolls around next week. >.>

Nyx

I was able to snag the Reading in the Sun set and the white strappy heels. I was thinking about the red kimono but I'm low on funds and alas it's sold out now.

archangeli
I say BLEH! to the whole ordering process from Volks USA for these events. The site decided to screw up on me at the time I needed it and the 'add to shopping cart' button didn't show up until after 10 minutes when you were suppose to be able to start ordering. >.< So the white shoes I wanted had already sold out.

That sucks buckets >___<"

If it makes you feel better - if you were trying to get the white strappy high heels with the flower - I have them in black and they are too big on DD feet and looks awkward. I have them for my SD16 girl (that they were designed for).

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

DefectiveAngel
I say BLEH! to the whole ordering process from Volks USA for these events. The site decided to screw up on me at the time I needed it and the 'add to shopping cart' button didn't show up until after 10 minutes when you were suppose to be able to start ordering. >.< So the white shoes I wanted had already sold out.

If it makes you feel better - if you were trying to get the white strappy high heels with the flower - I have them in black and they are too big on DD feet and looks awkward. I have them for my SD16 girl (that they were designed for).

Thanks archangeli! ^_^ That does make me feel better knowing they wouldn't have looked the best on a DD foot. Plus like I said it will help save money for the September Collection. Hopefully some luck will smile upon me and I can get the 3 outfits I want from that.

Leadcrow

Thanks archangeli! ^_^ That does make me feel better knowing they wouldn't have looked the best on a DD foot. Plus like I said it will help save money for the September Collection. Hopefully some luck will smile upon me and I can get the 3 outfits I want from that.

This is completely normal behavior for their sight at the start of these events, its always like this.

For my part i got the 2 items i wanted, the white shoes and new option hands. The shoes are listed as being SD13 not SD16 size so they should be the right size

Galvatim

I scored my Natsuki her summer uniform! I'm lucky I don't have to work at my usual time today. Otherwise, with the site being screwed up, I would've had to leave before I could order anything.

jadepixel

Between KL and the mad rush I got all my wishlist items, so my luck was good this time. That should make up for having to miss the last 3 web releases... I really wish they would do these as a lottery if there are so few items and the site goes down every single time

Nyx

White heels, and both uniforms back in stock! Not sure for how long but grab em if you need em.

Edit: out of stock again. But they seem to restock periodically.

baldylox

I went thru Kerbey Lane and they were able to get both the "Reading in the Sun" outfit I wanted and the replacement DDS torso piece I've been after for months. Luckily I didn't have to do the click war today.

But I will probably have to next weekend. That is, if I can get out of work on time and get home to try. I'm hoping Kerbey Lane will pull thru for me again but I'm not sure that will happen this time around. I'll just have to hold out hope that things work out for me.

And DefectiveAngel, the funky look that the Volks site gets for a bit is totally normal. You can STILL refresh those odd looking pages until the "Add to cart" button appears. So next time, dont worry about closing any windows and restarting, you'll be just fine. I'll cross my fingers for you!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

LoveAngel

I know it brings a lot of charm to the dolls and their goodies, but it is really frustrating to buy things on VOLKS site anyways.

I can only use the international one and there one finds pretty much nothing.

I am glad some of you managed to get your stuff.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

aeris
I know it brings a lot of charm to the dolls and their goodies, but it is really frustrating to buy things on VOLKS site anyways.

I can only use the international one and there one finds pretty much nothing.

I am glad some of you managed to get your stuff.

I totally agree!

I think Volks should do a Volks europe website

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

LoveAngel
I totally agree!

I think Volks should do a Volks europe website

Indeed!

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

baldylox
How many folks went after DDS parts??

I only wanted a replacement DDS inner torso to replace the broken one I have on Mamimi. She's been repaired but I don't know how long that will last. I thought it would be better to be safe and get a replacement just in case. But that's all I got for the DDS parts.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.