Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Poofiemus

DD Plans and Hopes: 2017!

Pahsmina

I didn't have much plans for this year DD-wise, mostly since I started collecting Pokémon TCGs again, and boy does that eat money fast. Buuuuut here I am with Yui in my orderlist soooo, guess I'll make some plans now.

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

Dohmoen

I plan to buy two character dolls, a Dollfie Dream Sister and a Super Dollfie. Which characters is a secret~!

Then I plan to make them a nice little place they can call home. After that, I want to get custom outfits and faceups for dolls I have that are currently sitting in their shipping boxes (MDD Rena, MDD base body semi-white, DDS base body), patiently awaiting their awakening. If all goes well, I'll pretty much go from zero dolls to 5 dolls in about as many months.

Soenatte

Hmmm~ I don't have many plans for 2017, but what I have I feel is plenty.. Guess paying off my DD Iori and getting her basic items shorted out (wig, eyes, and some clothes to change into) take priority...

Then there's shoes. I'd put getting everyone some clothes in too but I happened to have spoiled my girls fairly recently so not sure about that. I might try to get a shirt and suspenders for Miharu's birthday suit and Atsushi could use a pair of red sneakers but that ties in to my bigger afforementioned plan to get shoes...

There's also Hayate's wig and guitar that need to be made which I definitely hope to have finished before Christmas...

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

FinalGear

looking to waste money on commission work. ** looking for someone locally in States ** or get a SMALL DOLL and watch them fight

Chessmate

Wow, I'm really late on posting in this but my plans for the remainder of 2017 would be:

- Finally buy the DDH09 head I've been eyeing for my first DD

- Also save up and buy a male Obitsu body for him

- Possibly work on (or commission) his faceup? (If I have the money and time for it before 2017 ends)

It's short and simple but that's because this is going to be my first DD and there isn't a lot of time left in 2017 so... yeah! (⌒▽⌒)☆

WIP crew; Ouma Kokichi (DDH01) Pregame Ouma "Bonkichi" (DDH01) Saihara Shuichi/Pregame Saihara "Inkyahara" (Obi50/DDH07)

https://www.instagram.com/boninkya/

buncho

A little update, since I only have half the year left to finish all of this stuff! I just got a big task out of the way that has resulted in me getting back a lot of creative energy, so maybe now I can focus and wrap this stuff up:

- A lot of sculpting! I need to finish Mami's mouthpiece (has been started), sculpt Sayuri's horns (and decide how many I want her to have-- I'm thinking 4?) and after deciding where I want Teke's torso to end, sculpt a sort of "cap" to that part of her body, possibly removable.

- More character development so I can nail down their styles of dress a little bit better.

- Finish Hitomi's head and start working on her eye/eyes-- I might try making them myself in a few different ways before totally giving in and commissioning something. Currently the head is all shaped and just waiting on a faceup. I need to decide whether I want to give her real lashes or not.

- School uniforms! All of my girls need Taisho-era uniforms. I have a pattern and some fabrics but I'm not quite ready to tackle those yet. They also need more clothes in general.

- I have a new girl on the way (DD Aoi 2nd Ver.)! I'm not sure what to turn her into, yet. My partner keeps asking if I have a sensei character, and I don't but I might have another idea for her I want to pursue. It could involve some extreme modding though, so I have to plan carefully.

magique

I really hope to get a DD This year. I might get one of the new standards (Probably Karin, she's super cute.) whenever they're released or wait to see the 2B DD and see if I can get her.

Oni-Chan
1. I have 9 Floating heads.

Bodies for them.

2. More shoes.

Outfits are always easy to buy and wear at home, need shoes for when we go out!!!

3. Pre ordered Iori and Yayoi.

Save for them. Also ordered their extra outfits. Save some more

4. Pray volks doesnt release any dolls i want.

I think thats enough goals for next year but things never go according to plan >~<

Half year update!!!

1. *snort* i now have 13 floating heads. i think 2018 is gonna have to be the body year :p

2. Yet again, outfits popped up for too good a price so i have grabbed more outfits than shoes so far. Ive gotten 2 volks sets that came with shoes, plus bought some more keychain sneakers, so 4 new shoes. Lol.

Maybe i should buy 2 pair of shoes everytime i buy a body next year, that will boost the shoe collection XD

3. Saving for Iori and Yayoi took a bit of a hit due to both cars needing servicing and rego, but thank god for tax time! Should be fine now, its getting close to release time! ♡

4. Damn volks!

I have hopes to try and get a Kirito for retail

i love all the new standards (plus trying to get some of the older standards too)

I'd love some full choice dolls

Plus on a side note i have hopes Danny choo will do Nami perfectly, and i will need her :p

2nd half of the year plans

5. Holiday!!!! Hubby and i are going on a holiday in october. Overdue for a holiday (last one was like 5 years ago) and its also belated anniversary/birthday gifts XD

Im gonna take my Hatsuko so ive been getting her some outfits to go away with

Things i have done:

Ive been re-arranging my props into boxes for a better organized system of locating and returning them.

Making more dioramas. Started a thread to share them, im trying to use my props rather than just collect them haha ^///^

Gotten a little better at sewing pretty proud of my recently made items ^///^

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Ie-Aster

I realize I never posted my goals back in January, but they were to do more photography outdoors and to make more Dollfie clothing, and to *not* buy any more dolls XP

As for the first, I have...kind of? I've done photos on the street-facing edge of my relatives' property, and once I did a shoot in the park, but I'm only a little less terrified of taking photos in public places.

As for the second, I've been succeeding at that! I'm quite happy about it.

And I haven't bought any more dolls XP but that's what being out of work does to you, sadly.

My goals for the second part of the year:

1. make more photoshoots and photostories

2. keep it up with the design and outfit creation!

3. get Towa's head for Makomo's character

4. sell doll items I don't use to be able to afford the above

5. buy more clothes for both girls! particularly from the late August release

6. actually get proper shoes for poor makomo lol

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Poofiemus

My first post was long, so I'm just linking it instead of quoting it for my half-year check-in.

What I planned to do: Finish two sewing projects, buy NO new dolls, make Fate's swords, do more sewing.

What I actually did: Shoved the two unfinished projects in a drawer, bought my first boy, only made a little progress on modeling Fate's swords, sewed an outfit that wasn't even on my freakin' massive list.

Good job, me, good job.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Daisy-chan

Over half way through the year and I haven't posted here yet

My plans are to get Liliru whenever she is released. Then spoil her rotten with photo shoots and cute outfits/accessories. I already got the hand-holding hands for her, so I guess that's a partial tick off of "spoil her rotten"

NeeP

I am still relatively new here, but I do have some plans that may get done before the end of the year.

1. Clean out my basement craft room, so I can actually use it.

2. Sort out and better organize all my doll clothes, so I can better determine what can be shared between my vinyl and resin crew.

3. Finish assembling Rinto, who may just end sharing or stealing Kirito's body (when he comes) until Volks releases the male standard DD body.

A) Paint the DDH09 head, or get it painted.

B) Sew the remaining parts of the costume, or get it commissioned.

4. Save up to purchase needed second DD boy body, or to purchase SD Crimson Kai.

The hardest part will be cleaning the craft room...

Niki P.

Vinyl brood at home: Len, Noah, Kenji, Rinto, Kiri, Eiji, Anais, Rin, ‘Red’, Lenka, Kai, Midoriya, Marc, ‘Sue’, Terra, Night, Frankie, Anna and Chitose.

Minty

Over Half-Year Check-In Time

1. Priority - Get bodies for Sage and Clove.

2. Buy Sage's wig once she has her body.

3. Buy more chairs for the girls to sit on and find somewhere to put the new chairs.

4. Get around to removing the stains from Poppy's body.

5. Maybe get Len.

6. Take pictures of everyone and update my database thread with new pictures.

1. Completed!

2. Completed!

3. If Mandarake confirms my recent order of a doll sofa, this will be Completed! (except for the finding a place to put said chairs part)

4. Not completed yet

5. I've decided to wait to see which other male dolls get released and pass on Len for now

6. Completed!

Sayuri

First post for me \o\

I really love this idea !

For me:

-in priority: Buy a White skin body for my DD Lucy (I buy her few mounth ago on a SWS body...)

-Buy Asuna vers Titania

-Buy more clothes for my girls TwT

-Try a photo shooting on a beach

Kalle

Even though the year is 3/4 of the way over, I still have a few plans left in mind...

-- Get my Obitsu65 body shipped and the DDH-07 head I need so I can get Flash's BF in motion

-- Buy more clothes for Flash and Merope

-- Buy a new wig for Ellspeth

-- Buy SmD Sana (waiting on the DIY kit, whenever that may be)

-- Obtain Towa and Karin heads when they're finally released (I know what body Karin will be on since I'm shelling her into Eli Ayase, but Towa is a mystery...)

-- Get my hands on an Excellen head!

LAOiCdW.gif

Temishi

--Get some face ups done for my DDH-01 and DDH-06

--Practice using the sewing machine to make clothes

--Buy a spare head so I can use it to practice doing my own face ups and brushes and paints.

--Find more convenient containers for storing

--Get something to display them on so I don't have to leave them in their boxes when I'm not working on them.

I don't know how much I'll get done with the rest of the year but hopefully most of it.

Hoshiko_Blue

Uh I like this thread!

2017 is almost over, but I still hope to complete these plans:

-Buy DDdy Towa

-Buy her some shoes from Alice's collection

-Practice my sewing skills to make her cute comfy clothes

-Put aside enough money for future plans

sklurk
Felicia's demands:

paint her ears

touch up her wig

3d model and print her rifle and pistols and magazines

make pistol holsters

redo her climbing harness

goddess outfit

Jenn's demands:

find or make better wig

modern adventuring jacket

modern vest/armor

3d model and print her staff weapon and sword

ancient armor

ancient adventuring clothes

Noah's demands:

elf ears

flight helmet

g suit

unit patches for flight suit

3d model and print sci fi pistol

find semi white dds m bust

couple more things off the list...

however..

The new girl Meridian came and interrupted things:

Merdian's requests:

new face on takane head

super modern outfit

long light pink wig

ddy hips in sw

ddy thighs in sw

upper torso frame sw

DD L bust sw

Minty

1. Priority - Get bodies for Sage and Clove.

2. Buy Sage's wig once she has her body.

3. Buy more chairs for the girls to sit on and find somewhere to put the new chairs.

4. Get around to removing the stains from Poppy's body.

5. Maybe get Len.

6. Take pictures of everyone and update my database thread with new pictures.

1. Completed!

2. Completed!

3. If Mandarake confirms my recent order of a doll sofa, this will be Completed! (except for the finding a place to put said chairs part)

4. Not completed yet

5. I've decided to wait to see which other male dolls get released and pass on Len for now

6. Completed!

Time for an end-of-the-year check

1. Completed!

2. Completed!

3. Was completed but now I need more chairs. I have to get some shelves first so that I'll have somewhere to put the chairs.

4. Has been started. It's going to take awhile to get all of the stains out, mainly because I need to find the time to get to it.

5. Waiting for more info on 9S. I won't be getting Len this year. Or maybe at all

6. Completed!

Ie-Aster
I realize I never posted my goals back in January, but they were to do more photography outdoors and to make more Dollfie clothing, and to *not* buy any more dolls XP

As for the first, I have...kind of? I've done photos on the street-facing edge of my relatives' property, and once I did a shoot in the park, but I'm only a little less terrified of taking photos in public places.

As for the second, I've been succeeding at that! I'm quite happy about it.

And I haven't bought any more dolls XP but that's what being out of work does to you, sadly.

My goals for the second part of the year:

1. make more photoshoots and photostories

2. keep it up with the design and outfit creation!

3. get Towa's head for Makomo's character

4. sell doll items I don't use to be able to afford the above

5. buy more clothes for both girls! particularly from the late August release

6. actually get proper shoes for poor makomo lol

Now that it's the year's end, let's see how I did:

1. Yes! Not quite as many photostories as I would like, but I think I've gotten somewhat better at posing. I've also managed outdoor shoots in the city several times.

2. Yes! Again, not quite as much as I'd like due to unavoidable life things, but I've kept at it nonetheless.

3. Yes...but then realized the character just wasn't working for me, so ended up passing her on to a new home

4. Yes--'closet cleaning' has been largely successful! I mostly just need to sell off this Eiji body

5. Done!

6. Also done, though I'll probably have to sell these too since there's now nobody to wear them

I'm quite happy with this.

And I also have a job now, which was one of my other goals and has definitely facilitated the doll ones

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Daisy-chan
Over half way through the year and I haven't posted here yet

My plans are to get Liliru whenever she is released. Then spoil her rotten with photo shoots and cute outfits/accessories. I already got the hand-holding hands for her, so I guess that's a partial tick off of "spoil her rotten"

I guess I should do an End of the Year Check too.

I haven't gotten Liliru yet, but soon. I'll definitely have her within the first half of 2018.

As for "spoil her rotten" I got her a jacket, the ribbon blouse outfit, and a bunch of MDD sized toys. I also have a secret something for her that I'm waiting on Volks to ship out.

I need to start buying some shoes for her, though...

Kitsune
I only have 3 points open for this year:

1. Wait for Volks to release standard tan parts and get Kanu a new DDdyIII body.

2. Be ready to get a new girl if Volks gets new interesting licenses. In case that Volks doesn't deliver, I'll make a custom Oni girl.

3. Spoil my girls with new eyes, wigs and outfits.

2017 is going to be as expensive as 2016, if not worse xD

Time to check how my year was going.

1. Waited for the new tan girls, so comparisons to Kanu and was just extremely disappointed that she was a different tone.. She moved on later this year to a new home.

2. Wasn't interested in any of Volks' new license dolls this year (2B hasn't been released yet) but fell in love with Emilia's blank face. I turned her into my oni/demon lady and I love so much how she turned out

3. Yes I spoilt my girls with lots of new stuff, so much is true. Their styles always keep changing, so a lot will be coming in and a lot will be going out again haha.

Weltfremd
Hmm, from 2016 I learned to be humble and not expect much, last half of the year was hell for me hobbywise so I hope I can get back on track 2017...

I have plans and wishes but most is wishes:

1, Buy a DDS-L Bust Yes!

2, Buy SWS Hands Kinda? Because I bought Emilia and she came with different SWS Hands

3, Use my DSLR more

(here is where the wishes start)

4, Buy Santa Alter Nope, bought Emilia instead!

6, Buy more Clothes, Eyes and Wigs Kinda Yes I guess.

I was so humble I almost fell out of the hobby, even when I bought Emilia... She still has her Default Outfit on which makes me kinda sad. Maybe 2018 will rekindle my love for this hobby and I want to get involved.. but things are always in my way and I get discouraged easily.

Also I super want a MDD this year.

michinyan

My plans for this year:

- Finish customizing my first girl and get her to look (almost) exactly how I picture her in my head.

- Get my second girl from Dream Choice in Japan, as well as stock up on a bunch of DD clothes and accessories there too

- Take tons of pictures as I finally get into this hobby!