Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
hikikohooni

To Mr.Billy/Baldylox

hikikohooni

I'm currently drawing your girl Manami, and it's SFW. I hope you like it, I'll post the picture as soon as I reach the stupid posting limit. (Sorry about my saltiness in the last part, I'm actually really excited to show you!)

baldylox
I'm currently drawing your girl Manami, and it's SFW. I hope you like it, I'll post the picture as soon as I reach the stupid posting limit. (Sorry about my saltiness in the last part, I'm actually really excited to show you!)

Whaaa? That's so cool! I love seeing artwork of my girls! Now I'm really excited to see what you come up with! Thank you for doing that but what made you want to draw Manami? Not that I'm complaining, I just wondered.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

hikikohooni

I dunno, maybe just being around on this forum makes me feel extremely happy, and I had some spare time, anyways. I also wanted to capture her sweet, soft look, and make her sexy at the same time. (The main reason I kept this SFW is because normal 12 year old girls shouldn't draw bikini clad dollies with large, nice Peach Pai. I just wrote nice and large about boobs.... oh well.)

I really do appreciate your hard work, so I thought this would be nice. Plus I'm really giddy about how fast you responded.... squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

baldylox
I dunno, maybe just being around on this forum makes me feel extremely happy, and I had some spare time, anyways.

I'm very glad that you have a good time here on the forums and that they make you happy! It's still very nice of you to do this tho.

I also wanted to capture her sweet, soft look, and make her sexy at the same time.

That's awesome! I know not many of my girls can pull that off but Manami certainly can when she wants to.

(The main reason I kept this SFW is because normal 12 year old girls shouldn't draw bikini clad dollies with large, nice Peach Pai. I just wrote nice and large about boobs.... oh well.)

Ha ha ha! Well, not all 12 year old girls are into anime styled dolls either but don't feel too bad about it. You like what you like and you should roll with it. Unless it's illegal, you should enjoy what you like and have fun with it!

I really do appreciate your hard work, so I thought this would be nice. Plus I'm really giddy about how fast you responded.... squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Thank you so much for the compliments! As for me replying, I'm off work on vacation until January 4th so I'll be on the boards a LOT more than I normally am. But even when I'm working, I still make sure I come here at least twice a day to clean up in the marketplace and to check on other things to make sure everything is going well.

I look forward to seeing your drawing, it will make a nice Christmas present for me AND Manami! She LOVES getting artwork of herself.

Billy

hikikohooni

Ihsbciucrhfhrfhrubfur ...... Okay I need to calm down. I'm extremely excited to show you, and your lovely daughter Manami, tell her I wish her a Merry Christmas, and to Rei, for putting up with Manami's kidultish shenanigans. There is one other friend of mine (also 12) who really likes MDDs, and more likely would afford it, considering her want to sell her American Girl dollies, anyway. I introduced her to it, so there's another anime dolly lover Give Manami enough cookies, and slowly but surely, she'll give you that sex goddess look, but still soft and innocent. She really is a hottie!

Just five more posts....I CAN TASTE IT....ALMOST....THERE!

baldylox
Ihsbciucrhfhrfhrubfur ...... Okay I need to calm down. I'm extremely excited to show you, and your lovely daughter Manami, tell her I wish her a Merry Christmas, and to Rei, for putting up with Manami's kidultish shenanigans.

Hee hee. We can't wait to see how it looks! And I will definitely tell Rei and Manami what you said, they'll both appreciate it.

There is one other friend of mine (also 12) who really likes MDDs, and more likely would afford it, considering her want to sell her American Girl dollies, anyway. I introduced her to it, so there's another anime dolly lover

Ha ha, nice! That's half the fun of this hobby tho, sharing it with friends and then getting THEM into it as well. That way you have someone to borrow outfits from and take photos with and generally have fun with.

Give Manami enough cookies, and slowly but surely, she'll give you that sex goddess look, but still soft and innocent. She really is a hottie!

Oddly enuff, my GF and I just cooked a literal TON of cookies tonight! I had to have Mai and Ryomou hold Manami back long enuff to let some cook before she got into the kitchen and inhale them. But she seems content now so don't worry. And thank you for the compliments on her, we both appreciate them.

Just five more posts....I CAN TASTE IT....ALMOST....THERE!

Not far now! Just don't dig up 3 year old threads to go "Nice pics!" to hit your number..... I hate seeing that.

Now I'm off to get ready for bed. Hopefully we'll see your artwork tomorrow sometime!

Billy

hikikohooni

I'll make sure not to do that :p

hikikohooni

Eeeeeeee!!! I'm done... but I can't resize.

I'll figure it out, maybe link you to it

baldylox
Eeeeeeee!!! I'm done... but I can't resize. I'll figure it out, maybe link you to it

Whooo! You can try sharing it here and just put a small "r" in front of the "img" tag in front and behind the image, the forum will automatically resize for you that way.

Or you can just link it here. Either way I'm excited to see it!

Billy

hikikohooni
html>

baldylox

Awwww, that's so cute!

Thank you so much for drawing Manami for me! I like her pink dress and the boots, she really likes boots. I downloaded that and put it in my folder with a couple of other drawings of her.

Thanks again, we appreciate it!

Billy

hikikohooni

WOOT WOOT!

I actually didn't know she liked boots... welp, you learn something new every day.

I made sure to capture the curviness of the DDdy!