Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Morilec

Finally buy, perhaps

Morilec

Hello, it is that long ago that I do not write, however, I follow the SD from what were still a project. I finally have the opportunity to take one, but I'd have to move house so I do not know if it's a good idea to take it now, since it could make some extra cash handy. Anyway, I wanted to take it day March 3 that there will be eleven percent discount. But I would like some advice, do you think it's worth to take it now? It's something that I always wanted, but never higher costs taken ...

You know if there are European retailers? This saves on customs?

I apologize for my English, but it is a very long time that I do not speak / write

SolicitorPirate

As far as I'm aware, SD doesn't have any official European retailers. That said, maybe people more familiar with the region would have more to add

Morilec

I bought it...

Eiko82

Right now, there are no European retailers. I hope this will change in the future 'cause European custom fees are high >__<

Congrads on buying your girl!! The 11% discount is worth it IMO.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Morilec
Right now, there are no European retailers. I hope this will change in the future 'cause European custom fees are high >__<

Congrads on buying your girl!! The 11% discount is worth it IMO.

We hope it opens one in the future.

Thanks so much! In fact, I could not resist

K-2

Congrats!

It can be hard to decide which Smart Doll to get but Mirai is a good choice, especially at 11% off!

MVSig.jpg

Morilec

Congrats!

It can be hard to decide which Smart Doll to get but Mirai is a good choice, especially at 11% off!

Thanks!

Morilec

I have problems with payment via PayPal.

Yeah.....

Morilec

Sort it out, finally.

Morilec

Can you give me a list of where to buy clothes, shoes, accessories, etc.?

K-2

Some clothes and accessories can be found on the Smart Doll site, pricey but very high quality and the best fit. Other than that, most Dollfie Dream clothes will fit the Smart Doll. Just be aware of the various bust sizes.

MVSig.jpg

Yumeiro
Other than that, most Dollfie Dream clothes will fit the Smart Doll. Just be aware of the various bust sizes.

SmartDoll hips and waist are a bit wider/larger than Dollfie Dreams, so consider that too. Dollfie Dream Dynamite clothes fit pretty perfectly, so for skirts, pants, and shorts, I would choose DDdy-made clothes.

Morilec
Other than that, most Dollfie Dream clothes will fit the Smart Doll. Just be aware of the various bust sizes.

SmartDoll hips and waist are a bit wider/larger than Dollfie Dreams, so consider that too. Dollfie Dream Dynamite clothes fit pretty perfectly, so for skirts, pants, and shorts, I would choose DDdy-made clothes.

Some clothes and accessories can be found on the Smart Doll site, pricey but very high quality and the best fit. Other than that, most Dollfie Dream clothes will fit the Smart Doll. Just be aware of the various bust sizes.

I know that on the website of SD there are clothes, but as you said, are very expensive, certainly in the future something will take it from there also, but not now.

Being my first doll, I do not know the measures etc, I have taken with S bust, the bust of default.

I understood with regard to skirts, pants and shorts I go I take the measurement for Dollfie Dream Dynamite, but for T-shirts, jackets, shoes, hats, underwear, swimwear, which measures should I take?

However, they are not for sale for a long, how come there are not already around dressed in their measure?

Yumeiro
for T-shirts, jackets, shoes, hats, underwear, swimwear, which measures should I take?

This is very informative

And you can compare it to the information provided here

Otherwise, ask around, if there is a specific outfit you are looking for, someone might have it that could provide you with measurements or inform you how it fits on their dolls, and from there compare it to these "charts".

Hope that helps.

Edited by Guest

Morilec
for T-shirts, jackets, shoes, hats, underwear, swimwear, which measures should I take?

This is very informative

And you can compare it to the information provided here

Otherwise, ask around, if there is a specific outfit you are looking for, someone might have it that could provide you with measurements or inform you how it fits on their dolls, and from there compare it to these "charts".

Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot, but does not load the first link.

Morilec

Thanks a lot, but does not load the first link.

Fixed!

Thank you so much

Morilec

Was to arrive today my SmartDoll... It broke the truck....

Eiko82

Congrads on your pretty girl

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Morilec
Congrads on your pretty girl

Thanks!

velocitycurve

Congrats! Is the default wig for Mirai now, or did you add another wig for her?

Morilec
Congrats! Is the default wig for Mirai now, or did you add another wig for her?

I bought it separately, the default is the medium wig