Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DefectiveAngel

September 2011 Collection at Volks USA

DefectiveAngel

On December 10th Volks USA will have the September 2011 Outfit Collection available.

http://www.volksusa.com/september-2011-collection.html

Here are a few of the cute outfits with this collection:

Cherished Rose Dress

CherishedRoseDress.jpg

Intrigue Rose Dress

IntrigueRoseDress.jpg

Dress Lounge Wear Set

DressLoungewearSet.jpg

White Shirt Lounge Wear Set

yhst-70052297082953_2187_2367420.jpg

Edited by Guest

Poofiemus

Oh, thanks a bunch DefectiveAngel!

I'm going to try to get the Lady Vampire set for Agatha. I really hope I can pull it off--got the Gothic Stripe Jacket yanked out of my cart back in February from being too slow putting in my credit card/shipping info and don't want to repeat that experience. ^^;

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

DefectiveAngel
Oh, thanks a bunch DefectiveAngel!

I'm going to try to get the Lady Vampire set for Agatha. I really hope I can pull it off--got the Gothic Stripe Jacket yanked out of my cart back in February from being too slow putting in my credit card/shipping info and don't want to repeat that experience. ^^;

You are very welcome Poofiemus! ^_^

I just happened to check their blog and it was a big surprise to see this listed.

That sucks you weren't able to get the Gothic Stripe Jacket set for Agatha. I wish you the best of luck in getting that Lady Vampire set for her! I know she will look very good in it.

I know all too well of being too slow and getting items yanked from my cart. T_T I had already started buying some of these items on YJA with that thought in mind knowing I stood no chance with the USA site. There are still 3 outfits I want, hopefully it will work out and save myself some money by getting them with Volks USA instead of YJA.

baldylox

DAMN YOU VOLKS!

Back to back releases? What the hell?

And I have to actually WORK that Saturday! I never work Saturdays! Sigh, looks like I'll have to rely on Kerbey Lane again for the 2 things I want.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

DefectiveAngel
Wow... weekend after the Kobe stuff. ACK! >__<"

I know, I thought for sure Volks US wouldn't get this until maybe January. That's great they are starting to release the items now and the wait for this collection wasn't nearly as long as for the Kobe items. But doing the events back to back, seems like they are playing the catch up game with Volks Int. all in one month. Let's hope the October Collection won't be the week after the September one...lol! XD

DAMN YOU VOLKS!

And I have to actually WORK that Saturday! I never work Saturdays! Sigh, looks like I'll have to rely on Kerbey Lane again for the 2 things I want.

Billy

I know that's pure craziness seeing the US site do back to back releases.

That sucks you have to work that Saturday. I have to work the Saturday of the Kobe release, but I get off at 1 so I should make it home in time to get the shoes I want. For this September event I don't know if I will be at work yet or not. I hope if I have to work it will be the same and I can get off work at 1 and book it home to get the last 3 outfits I want.

What two items did you have your eye on with this release?

Also if anyone should be cussing Volks US out for doing this it should be me. I just got that Intrigue Rose Dress on YJA for 16,500yen!!! And that still doesn't include all the fees and shipping yet.

If I would have been a bit more patient and waited for this I may have lucked into getting it from the US cheaper. But still I have crappy luck when these events take place, I would have probably been too slow to get it.

Waynio

Totally gonna go for the white shirt lounge set

Wayne

baldylox
That sucks you have to work that Saturday. I have to work the Saturday of the Kobe release, but I get off at 1 so I should make it home in time to get the shoes I want. For this September event I don't know if I will be at work yet or not. I hope if I have to work it will be the same and I can get off work at 1 and book it home to get the last 3 outfits I want.

What sucks is that THIS Saturday, I have a doll meet to attend and NEXT Sat I have to go install GPS units at the customers distribution center because thats the only time all the trucks are there. We have 25 or 35 units to install and I don't know how long it will take. I pray I can get out of there by 1pm so I can cruise home in time. And this is the first time we have had to work on Saturday EVER. The timing couldn't suck more.

What two items did you have your eye on with this release?

I wanted one each of those lounge wear sets. I already have the matching animal ears/tails sets so I need the regular sets so I can have tops! And I love the set for the DDS! It's too adorable! I just pray that Kerbey Lane can pull it off for me to get those 2 things.

Also if anyone should be cussing Volks US out for doing this it should be me. I just got that Intrigue Rose Dress on YJA for 16,500yen!!! And that still doesn't include all the fees and shipping yet.

That totally sucks. I feel for you there, I really do.

If I would have been a bit more patient and waited for this I may have lucked into getting it from the US cheaper. But still I have crappy luck when these events take place, I would have probably been too slow to get it.

I dunno, I have been pretty lucky with these events, especially since I have a new way to get all my info ready beforehand. The last one they had, I was able to get everything I wanted in under a minute, from start to finish. If you're interested in trying for stuff, PM me and I'll explain how to do it.

Billy

Nightmare Tea

So much want but no girl to put them on.

That's my problem, I rush into things so fast.

I know i'll be fine without them, though.

archangeli
DAMN YOU VOLKS!

Billy

That's the one Sat I'm not going to be around too! (not counting Christmas, but that's ok since VolksUSA isn't open either! LOL)

EVIL EVIL EVIL!!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Nyx

Omg no way! A week after the Kobe stuff comes? Looks like I will have to forego the Kobe stuff I wanted because I definitely have to have some of these. D:

aeris

Sorry for a little out of subject , but I was wondering which color has Kanu's wig on the pic from this collection?

Is it a Volks regular wig please?

Thank you in advance!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

Galvatim

Only a week apart? I want to get the lounge shirt and matching kitty ears, but it's going to be pushing it, if I get the outfits I want for the first event...

aeris
It is kind of like this one but this one seems longer.

http://www.volksusa.com/w123d16t.html

Thank you Mitsuki!

Too bad this is sold out on Volks Inc

aeris

You are awesome Mitsuki!!

MarietteMacaron

Yey~ I just got conformation that I won the White Shirt Loungewear Set from KerbeyLane!

yhst-70052297082953_2187_2433174

Although I am super happy about winning,I was kinda wanting the Dress Loungewear Set more T^T So If anyone wants to trade I be willing to~ ^_^

yhst-70052297082953_2187_2326940

So did anyone else win anything from kerbeylane ^_^?

baldylox

I'm super jealous of you Motoko! I was after both the loungewear sets but was only able to get the DDS one thru Kerbey Lane. I already have both the ear/tail sets so now I need that DDdy white shirt set to complete the outfit. I have a couple friends trying to get it for me this weekend since *I* have to work that Saturday. I'm so ticked off about that as we NEVER work on Saturdays! Such is life tho.

Congrats on getting that DDdy set tho, it's lovely and will look great on your girl!

Billy

MarietteMacaron
Ooh congrats!

I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm guessing my luck ran out. Probably for the best, I've already spent too much at Volks this month anyway $_$

Awww thats too bad >.< I would've loved to see some of your stunning girls in these outfits! haha Good thing these sets were the only outfits I was interested in from volks for a long time (hehe im so anti volks since their outfits are so pricey ^^')

Hope you have better luck next time!!!~

(Also i'm waiting for you to make us some dress sets for us to buy :3)

I'm super jealous of you Motoko! I was after both the loungewear sets but was only able to get the DDS one thru Kerbey Lane. I already have both the ear/tail sets so now I need that DDdy white shirt set to complete the outfit. I have a couple friends trying to get it for me this weekend since *I* have to work that Saturday. I'm so ticked off about that as we NEVER work on Saturdays! Such is life tho.

Congrats on getting that DDdy set tho, it's lovely and will look great on your girl!

Billy

Yeah! I heard they were extremely popular!~ I actually just traded off my set for the pink one like I wanted ^_^~ (is very excited)

Hopefully one of your friends can get that set for you so you can have cute animal girls!!! hehe I knowww so many people it seem work only on that Saturday XD it so bad for everyone >.< Especially with Christmas and holidays.....And to top that off, the other collection that was release just a week ago~

Total Bad VolksUSA move~ ^_^'

Waynio

Well this sucks!!! I went there as soon as it opened, put in all my info to pay and didn't get what i wanted.

Guess this is a sign of my terrible luck!!!

(was after the white shirt lounge wear)

Wayne

DefectiveAngel

Yay finally things went a little bit better for me. I managed to get 2 of the 3 outfits I wanted.

I was still too slow to get the dress loungewear set :-/, but I did get the Rosy Blouse set and the Rosy Dress. With those 2 items paired with what I managed to get on YJA I did pretty good with this collection. I now have the Cherished Rose Dress, Intrigue Rose Dress, Rosy Maxi Skirt, Rosy Blouse, and Rosy Dress. Sucks I missed the loungewear set, but I'm happy I managed to get all the other outfits. Besides my girls are known for dressing fancy instead of in lounge type outfits.

Well this sucks!!! I went there as soon as it opened, put in all my info to pay and didn't get what i wanted.

Guess this is a sign of my terrible luck!!!

(was after the white shirt lounge wear)

Wayne

I really hate to hear that Wayne. Those lounge outfits are super popular. In fact I never really do see them show up on YJA after this event was first released. :-/

mitsuki

I couldn't get the lounge wear sets either. They must be very popular. I agree with DefectiveAngel. My girls are more likely to be in frilly things instead.