Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

DefectiveAngel

September 2011 Collection at Volks USA

Nyx

Sigh I missed both Intrigued Rose and the Loungewear

Poofiemus

I was only targeting the Lady Vampire set, and was thrilled to actually nab it! *Happydance* After failing at getting the last thing I tried back in Feb I was kind of surprised actually. (Especially since I don't handle adrenaline well and was actually shaking when putting in my info. XD) But now Agatha gets to look quite snazzy, so I'm happy.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

chibinezumi

@Poofiemus: congrats! Agatha is going to look classy and sassy

Entered the click war for the first time and managed to get the lounge dress set and matching bunny bloomers! Shocking! I think my hair changed color as I powered up and speed typed! My keyboard is still smoking XD

baldylox
@Poofiemus: congrats! Agatha is going to look classy and sassy

Entered the click war for the first time and managed to get the lounge dress set and matching bunny bloomers! Shocking! I think my hair changed color as I powered up and speed typed! My keyboard is still smoking XD

First, I agree about Agatha, she will look AMAZING in that Vampire set!

Second, I laughed so hard at your description above!

I actually had to work today ( we NEVER work on Sat! ) and was afraid I was going to miss my chance to get the lounge set I wanted. So I had 3 friends trying to get it for me. Unfortunately, none of them were able to nab it for me.

FORTUNATELY tho, I finished up work earlier than expected and rushed home to get in the click war. I walked into my house at 1:45pm and immediately set up my system for getting stuff. Then I sat and waited for the magic buttons to appear. As soon as I saw the "Add to Cart" button on my screen, I was in and out in less than 30 seconds! And I luckily got the White Shirt Loungewear set I wanted! Now I have a complete set.

Congrats on getting the complete Bunny set Chibi! That one is super adorable!!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

chibinezumi

@baldylox: Glad you were able to get the white shirt set. There seemed to be heavy competition on that one. I actually had to work too! I got home at 1:30 and rushed to my computer. Sometimes we must forget about a growling stomach to acquire what we desire. I did finally eat before I passed out from happiness though XD

baldylox
@baldylox: Glad you were able to get the white shirt set. There seemed to be heavy competition on that one.

Yes! They sold out fast when they were first available so I knew it would be the same deal here. i wish more people could have nabbed them tho.

I actually had to work too! I got home at 1:30 and rushed to my computer. Sometimes we must forget about a growling stomach to acquire what we desire. I did finally eat before I passed out from happiness though XD

LOL! I did the same thing! All I had since I woke up at 6:30 was a Pop Tart and a Sprite! But the sale came first! After i got email confirmation I went right into the kitchen and made lunch.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

I had the White Shirt Loungewear set in my cart, but lost it during checkout. I did get the kitty and bunny ear sets though.

Aoi-chan is just thrilled...

6448623195_33f4e31560.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Aoi: "If you make me wear any stupid kitty ears, I'll cut you, onii-chan."

Nightmare Tea

Since the Bunny Set is still available on both Volks sites, I'm probably going to get it.

But will the shorts stain? They look kind of... red. And black.

mitsuki

So, Galvatim, are you going to risk it?

I don't know if the bloomers will stain. You are right that there are reds and blacks in the fabric but it depends on the type of fabric whether it would stain. Plus, I guess at least most of it fits loosely. That usually helps to avoid staining.

Galvatim
So, Galvatim, are you going to risk it?

As long as Aoi will wear the bunny ear set, she won't have to wear anymore kitty ears.

mitsuki

You are very clever, Galvatim. I think a bunny Aoi would be really cute!

Traveller

I wonder if my Aoi would wear Bunny ears.

Sae might do as she is game for most things.

carmen171

I coudln't get the intrigue rose set but got both loungewear sets. I really wanted the dress though...oh well.

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

SakuraSylph

From the Sept collection sale I ended up getting both items that I was after: the kitty ears set and the Gothic Witch Alice set.

Alice was advertised for SD and DDdy, so I got it as an experiment to see how alternate-size full-covering clothing would fit a DDII body. Turns out the skirt is a little large in the waist for DDII, but the apron in this set comes with a ribbon tie that fixes that right up. The risk was worth taking because the result is fantastic: GWA looks drop-dead gorgeous on Rin. Much like her default outfit, red and black really are Rin's colors.

I originally thought about getting Intrigue Rose too since I would like some lolita clothes, but I decided to pass since it looked too low-cut on the DDdy model to pass muster on an M bust.

SakuraSylph

mitsuki

That is great! That outfit looks so cute on the SD model. I bet it is fantastic on Rin.