Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

We got it! We're on Japanese TV! XD

foo

AWESOME! This is so cool, and thanks for posting it Torino!

Talolili

OMG, that is so awesome. We have our very own stars here, haha! Thanks for uploading the video, Torino.

BeyondTime

That is pretty cool.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

SakuraSylph

Is this you?

Heh, I think this Japanese Twitter user has given you a new title, Billy. The "Doll Ojisan from America"!

• Like 1

SakuraSylph

baldylox

Thanks again everyone for all the praise and hurrahs! It was so much fun getting to do the interview and being on TV. I still can't believe it happened! I just wish they would have used my collection photos... I wanted to see the faces of those commentators react to those.

Is this you?

Heh, I think this Japanese Twitter user has given you a new title, Billy. The "Doll Ojisan from America"!

Seriously? I didn't know that! I heard someone on the program said I was "strong" meaning it took guts or conviction to bring dolls all the way from the US to Japan for photos. I thought that was pretty cool. But being the "Doll Ojisan from America" kinda trumps that. LOL Maybe it'll catch on.....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

asianed

Is this you?

Billy-ojisan! XD

Eiko82

What a cool segment ^____^

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

baldylox

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while but I wanted to see if anyone had this video saved or linked anywhere.  The original one on the first page has been changed to private now and I can't get in touch with Torino to see if he could send it to me.  Can anyone help me out with a copy of this video?

Huge thanks in advance!

Billy

BeyondTime
7 minutes ago, foo said:

Torino is @Monty BTW.

Took me a few months on the new forum before I made that connection myself. XD

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
1 hour ago, foo said:

Torino is @Monty BTW.

1 hour ago, BeyondTime said:

Ha ha, I didn't know that.  DUH on  me.  😉  Thanks for telling me!  I'll PM him and see what's up.

Billy

BeyondTime
38 minutes ago, baldylox said:

Ha ha, I didn't know that.  DUH on  me.

I think I figured it out after stumbling on a post that I knew came from Torino and seeing the new username. I admit I had been a bit worried that we lost Torino in the forum move and I was happy to see that wasn't the case.

foo
4 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

It took me a bit before I realized you're Wolf.

BeyondTime
34 minutes ago, foo said:

It took me a bit before I realized you're Wolf.

@onion9@

Starwaia

I only just found this thread from the recent posts but it's AWESOME!! It's too bad I missed the chance to watch the video, that would have been cool and I hope you are able to find it again!

Got less time to do doll stuff and more time to procrastinate. I'll try to be active here more discussion-wise but no pics or news for a while, unfortunately. Being busy sucks.

Currently watching BNHA, on season 4 and obsessed! (being in a fandom late makes dodging spoilers an issue tho :()
More into Nendoroids than BJDs rn, but I'm waiting for a grail of mine and also hoping to get back into that stuff soon!

justsomedollies

I’d love to see it too if you find it 😁 I really want to see their reactions.