The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

djgamer

A special girl this time (slightly NSFW due to outfit)

djgamer

So, now that Kimmy and Ari have their new bodies, my girlfriend getting her first girl, I was casually searching the Marketplace here for new clothes and other misc items when I saw a head that jumped out at me. I tried for days to talk myself out of it, but I just could NOT get her cute face out of my head. It's a DD01 with widened eyes, a cute open mouth with one fang and custom sculpted elf ears. So, after 2 days of debate I broke down and bought said head. After searching around a bit for eye and hair ideas, I came across this adorable little thing https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/df/48/ae/df48ae11f3d846862157676923f01d0e.jpg

How cute would it be to have her as a tiny succubus constantly trying to eat away at my girls' spirits to gain power and become a full demon? XD

Only issue is, i have no idea where to look for horns. And I want to get her hair with those clip on twin tails but I'm not sure who sells that style hair.

Proud captain of two lovely squires, Kimberly and Airana

Eustia

I commissioned my Albedo horns on Etsy. Same artist who did my Wakasagihime's headfins, too. She does all sorts of doll horns and headthings. There are probably numerous artists who make such, and also a few BJD stores that have sold various ram/satyr horns and stuff which may do if you don't want to commission something.

CeliathePikachu

Oh my gosh, she's adorable! I wouldn't be able to talk myself out of such a cutie either! I'm no help with finding accessories and wigs, but I wish you luck on your search!

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

djgamer

That was just the inspiration for the character I want to build the actual head is this one here. viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15613

It was just so similar that it was almost like it was meant to happen. I kept looking at and it and she kept calling to me. I'm one of those people who just gets something I can't stop thinking about because I'll beat myself up later for NOT having got it. It will be a while before she's complete though because I'll have to wait a couple months to save up for a body for her.

Proud captain of two lovely squires, Kimberly and Airana