Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
sinclair

Volks DD High Heels

sinclair

Since they were so inexpensive I got the Volks DD high heels. Wow, talk about cheap, they are just cast plastic. And when I try to put them on it feels like I'll damage their feet. And forget about trying to have socks or nylons on, they really don't fit as they are so tight. Is this the same for everyone else? Is there a trick to putting them on?

Mario

You're talking about the $9 ones correct? Yeah, you're basically getting what you paid for. Cheap, plastic shoes. I honestly couldn't get any socks on as well, and of course they stained without 'em. If anyone did find a way to get them on with socks, let me know as well.

Gabriel

Yep, they are super cheap. And they are super tight.

You have to point the toes in just right, and even then it takes a little effort. Amber has managed to get them on wearing a bodysuit with some stockings over that, so it is possible.

They stretch a little over time. As you've probably noticed, the plastic has some bend to it.

I have one of each color, but despite being a basic workhorse style, my girls hardly ever wear them.

Mimiyo3

Oh, I have a couple of them. I manage to get them on with socks. They don't get worn often but there's a few outfits they're okay for. The white ones have been okay on bare feet, but the black pair really does need socks. You just have to angle it right and kind of jam the foot in. with sock there's not damage they can do and if you leave them on for a while they'll stretch so they're easier to wear after that.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

baldylox
You can also heat the shoes themslves with a hairdryer first.

Yup, that's how I get mine on and off my girls feet!

And you can also customize them so they're way cooler than they normally are:

8584609202_34ed979b76_z.jpgDSC_0496 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Eblktty did this to a pair and I love how they turned out. She cut the sides so they flex easily, remain sturdy and fit feet nicely. She also added the lace and jewels to give them some much needed flair and bling.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

sinclair

I might have to order another pair to try that on.

galatia9

Billy, those look really cool! Eblktty did a great job. The shoes look vinyl, are they hard vinyl?

You could even just cut the inside arch side of the shoes so they would flex better, some women's dressy shoes were made that way.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

baldylox
Billy, those look really cool! Eblktty did a great job. The shoes look vinyl, are they hard vinyl?

Yup, they sure are cool! She did a great job sprucing them up for me. They are some type of hard plastic, I'm not sure if it's vinyl or something else but when you warm it up, it does flex easily. Otherwise, it's hard as pavement!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.