Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

Recommended Posts

puxlavoix
15 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Here's some photos of Kaine and 2B that I took yesterday at Akihabara Doll point.

Thanks for the photos! How do they compare to the Volks promo pictures in person? Kaine’s face looks a bit different to me based on your shots.


 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tierparkzone
7 minutes ago, puxlavoix said:

Kaine’s face looks a bit different to me based on your shots.

I didn't even realize that. - Probably since I'm personally not that interested in the semi-real style, so I may not be as sensitive to subtle differences.

But I think both of them looked really beautiful in person.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lardroom

looks like we'll have to make our own game accurate bulge for Kaine. She's gorgeous.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeyondTime

I'm a bit confused as to why Kainé is DDDy? Her character art seems to fit DD better. With 2B I get that it's the iconic hips that needed DDDy, but with Kainé it seems like she is being made DDDy, because reasons. 


“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction.

I have so many dolls that they have formed their own country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.