Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kalle

Separation Anxiety

Kalle

When I assembled Ellspeth on Saturday, I had actually taken the day off due to some earlier plans I'd made with my boyfriend. (I work at a hair salon from Wednesday to Saturday, usually.) Today was the first day I went back into work after she arrived, and when I got home, this was how I was greeted ...

TMi8cFJ.jpg

... Ellspeth? What're you doing sulking on my computer like that?

E: "You know very well why I'm sulking, you big rotten hag!"

Well, that's a bit harsh, isn't it?

RZC3mqS.jpg

E: "You left me all alone here all morning! I couldn't get up and do anything, or see anything ... all I got to do was sit around in the dark staring off into space! It was the worst!"

I had to go to work, Ellspeth. If I don't go, I'll get into serious trouble with my bosses.

6bgsrsv.jpg

E: "Then why can't you just take me with you?! It's not like I'm fat or anything, isn't it? Just stick me in your bag and boom, done!"

It's not that simple, though. My bag is too small and won't be able to protect you from stains or bad weather -- plus if a little kid comes in and wants to play with you, you could get seriously hurt. Or drooled on. Do you like little kid drool?

rpS5LkW.jpg

E: "I think you're just making up excuses so you don't have to see me! I knew there was something awful about you from the moment I saw you!"

Hey hey whoa whoa -- it's not like that at all, I swear! Part of the reason why I even go to my job in the first place is for you, too, you know!

E: "Are you serious?"

pELSoNM.jpg

If it weren't for me going to my job every day I'm supposed to, you wouldn't have your pretty new eyes, or your cool hair, or the clothes that are coming especially made for you. And pretty soon, you'll be getting a bed and some blankets where you can relax and eat all the junk food you want. But I can't get all of that without money, so...

E: "I guess I never saw it that way before... But what about the other girl? The one with the bra with the big boobs? Does that mean you're going to replace me eventually?"

s5LJM2e.jpg

As Of Yet Unnamed Bat Friend: "That's not true, Mistress Ellspeth! Miss Kalle just has your best interests at heart!"

E: "Whoa, where the heck did you come from all of a sudden?"

poEsZgL.jpg

AOYUBF: (ignoring Ellspeth) "Miss Kalle knew that you'd feel lonely here all by yourself, so that's why she's bringing an older friend for you to have fun with while she's away! She can do all the things that I can't, like reach in high cabinets and carry things around with opposable thumbs! And from what Miss Kalle says, she's super kind like a big sister too!"

LWBzf78.jpg

E: "... well, if that's the case, then... I-I guess it's all okay. Or something."

Yep! You're still very important to me, which is why I'm working so hard to make you comfortable! So you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

YdhMyAT.jpg

E: "Really?? You really think that??" /heart eyes emojis all over the place

BT6cxaV.jpg

E: "Err, what I mean to say is -- you'd better work harder to make me extra-super-duper cute! I'm not going to lose to some other girl, no matter how nice she is!! And I want more sweets! Loads of them!"

J4cgv9i.jpg

E: "In the meantime... I have some 2ch threads I need to check up on!"

W-Wait, Ellspeth, could you move? I need to do some work on my computer, too...!

AOYUBF: "D'you think this frappuccino is made from real unicorns?"

-----

Aaaaand that's it. Kind of a goofy first photostory, but hey. xD

LAOiCdW.gif

Meguchi

lol! that's cute and funny please turn this into a 4-koma I would definitely read this every time

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Kalle

Aaa thank you!

If I'm motivated enough, I might 8)b

LAOiCdW.gif