Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kitsune

Strong Sayo [Beatrice]

baldylox

She's a stunner! Simply fantastic looking with those silicone breasts! You might have to buy another pair now so she can have her own.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Meguchi

I am at a loss for words so...uh just imagine a cat spazzing out from catnip while getting a nose bleed. HNNNGHHHHH Gorgeous as always!

P.S.:Been busy for awhile so I haven't had the chance to visit this thread. but oh boy! what a treat

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Kitsune
She's a stunner! Simply fantastic looking with those silicone breasts! You might have to buy another pair now so she can have her own.

Billy

Thanks a lot! But 1 pair has to suffice for now haha

I am at a loss for words so...uh just imagine a cat spazzing out from catnip while getting a nose bleed. HNNNGHHHHH Gorgeous as always!

P.S.:Been busy for awhile so I haven't had the chance to visit this thread. but oh boy! what a treat

Oh my goodness, that sounds painful~! Don't die because of Sayo!! DD:

Thank you very much! Makes me happy to read people like to see my girls' pics, it's deeply appreciated

Kitsune
Absolutely Beautiful! Nice detail on the flower
She is gorgeous!!

Thank you both!

Ie-Aster

I love the rose detail--was it inspired by Rozen Maiden?

I've never seen that done with a DD before, and it looks fantastic. I like how well the rose colors match her eye.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kitsune
I love the rose detail--was it inspired by Rozen Maiden?

I've never seen that done with a DD before, and it looks fantastic. I like how well the rose colors match her eye.

I must say, I never watched Rozen Maiden and I'm not even sure what it's about other than it's about dolls fighting?

The flower idea was from Drakengard 3's Zero, I just love her design so much I've even done with some of my other girls before. Thank you for liking the pictures

cfx
The flower idea was from Drakengard 3's Zero, I just love her design so much I've even done with some of my other girls before.

That's exactly what I immediately thought of when I saw the pictures.

Kitsune
The flower idea was from Drakengard 3's Zero, I just love her design so much I've even done with some of my other girls before.

That's exactly what I immediately thought of when I saw the pictures.

Haha that's nice~ I'm not the only one then.

Newest pictures of Sayo - too bad you can really see how old her head already is ^^''

25987819447_11a3362c6a_z.jpg

Sayo by Sayo's Box, auf Flickr

40151161324_fd219fe270_z.jpg

kakulolita

So this is what Beatrice looks like with a custom faceup! I hadn’t thought her sculpt was much of a head turner because of that default, but your girl makes me think otherwise! She’s so gorgeous

Kitsune
So this is what Beatrice looks like with a custom faceup! I hadn’t thought her sculpt was much of a head turner because of that default, but your girl makes me think otherwise! She’s so gorgeous

Thanks! I think most potential gets lost with Volks default face ups, many sculpts really shine with custom ones

I put Sayo in a limited Ringdoll that I've been searching for over half a year now. It fits her so well

27199977128_7379ccf2aa_z.jpg

Meguchi
I put Sayo in a limited Ringdoll that I've been searching for over half a year now. It fits her so well

She looks absolutely stunning in that Girls Frontline KAR98k outfit. Did u get the whole set by any-chance? I know it comes with an actual 1/3 scale Kar98k rifle; looking forward to see her posing with that rifle

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

Kitsune

She looks absolutely stunning in that Girls Frontline KAR98k outfit. Did u get the whole set by any-chance? I know it comes with an actual 1/3 scale Kar98k rifle; looking forward to see her posing with that rifle

Thanks! And no I only got the outfit, the seller offered to split and since I don't need it he could keep it :>

Nyx Whitestar

She is stunning! I love your girl!

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Kitsune
She is stunning! I love your girl!

Thank you

Just tried a different kind of oni style on Sayo:

40629018145_65077eb552_z.jpg

Ie-Aster

That horn looks really cool! I don't think I've ever seen that style on a DD before. I especially like how well it matches Sayo's eye color, and brings out the pink strands in her hair.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Kitsune
That horn looks really cool! I don't think I've ever seen that style on a DD before. I especially like how well it matches Sayo's eye color, and brings out the pink strands in her hair.

Thank you! I think I've seen a single horn on a doll before, but it was a MDD with a tiny horn - that looked so cute