Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ekidonia

Your animal photographies !

Ekidonia

Hi !

I search but i didn't found a topic like this here.

For all the animals lovers here, why not post some picture you took of cats, dogs, birds, and all other animals ?

I'm looking forward to see them

(i'll post mine later, i have to search them in my pc ^^')

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

Monty

I did make a thread in offtopic dolls for dolls with pets, but if this is just pets on their own, these are my kitties.

tumblr_oazzcjmOqi1t5dxa4o1_400.jpg

Casper

tumblr_oc2zmgjLpN1t5dxa4o1_1280.jpg

Inka

Ekidonia

Yes, it's just for the pets ^^

Casper is very cute but Inka

i love black cat !

thanks for sharing !

baldylox

Here's my big boy Lenny. He is always right in the middle of any doll related stuff!

25583026604_d79dc4f7ea_z.jpgDSC_6970 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Mimiyo3

Awwww! Cuties!

Anyways here's my pets.

jG7VZ2H.jpg

Harper is my sweet, hyper little puppy who likes to curl up in my sewing fabrics when I'm not looking.

QTW65Dr.jpg

Seiko is one of my kitties, he's always asking for food and everything you put infront of him is a toy. Even my hair.

kcuOXWx.jpg

And here's his sister Aiya. She's super cuddly with me and she's still convinced the dog might give her cooties.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Thespian

Hello, yes, this is my Maggie and she is the light of my life. This picture is kind of old, but she's now 5 months old and I love her.

34984327094_2be6b83195_z.jpgSnapchat-641624328

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Conuresans

At the moment, we have two fluffers. The first being Lily, who likes to eat all the food from her bowl (And occassionally steal from other certain kitties' bowls when that's not enough) the second one is our loudmouthed Princess. Both of which share one common hobby: Sleeping on lighter colored fabrics.

35453839605_927e7de5b9.jpg

32827876785_4c6210d1b5.jpg

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

Ekidonia

You all have cuties !

So, i introduce you my pets : Diablo and Fizz and my grand mother's cat : Yuki.

29103729865_7284c3c481.jpg

Diablo was 1 year old on this picture (now he is 2) but he didn't change much, except in size. He is a glue. He HAS to come with me in the bathroom... if i close the door whitout him, he meow and scratches at the door. He is always somewhere around me.

32133595082_c1b3ae362f.jpg

Fizz is 6 months younger than Diablo. We didn't planned to have a second cat but my boyfriend couldn't resist. I had to keep 2 cats for an asso during a weekend and finally, we adopt one. Fizz is nice cat, he plays all day with diablo and come sometimes for cuddles. The only problem is he meow for everything ! He meo when he plays, when he eat, when he walk x) Every fukin time ! But we love him ^^

8994594356_1742514fbd.jpg

Yuki, the 10 years old cat (who was scared buy a 6 months Diablo). Yes, this one is a wimp ! He is scared buy everything. He likes to stay """hidden""" under the blanket. He is kind, doesn't scratch on the furniture or tapestry.

baldylox
Seem like DD owners are all cat people!

We also get excited by large boxes, guess we can relate.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

moevelvet

My floofer:

3tswnaEl.jpg

and not my floofer:

Bu8HeAml.jpg

(my neighbor's floofer)

Kalle

So I haven't been quite as active with my dolls recently because Redwizard and I have been taking care of these boys!

Xxlgm4N.jpg

Max, a chihuahua / greyhound mix

VyRk2jF.jpg

Cooper, a chihuahua / terrier mix

They've been quite a handful this past week or so -- Max is overly excited about food and walks and Cooper is kind of fussy and grumpy (even more so since yesterday, when we took him to the vet to get his cherry eye corrected) but they love us and we love them. ♥

LAOiCdW.gif

RaveOfNightmares

Wednesday, Elvira, and the late Melon doing their impression of Cerberus.

38138826446_d242856f7b_c.jpg2017_0331_16245000 by Jack Crayton, on Flickr

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Mimiyo3

gVGo1Ku.jpg

9P6EeLW.jpg

eDLes98.jpg

My cuties. Seiko, Harper, and Aiya. They're all perfect and adorable.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

sinclair

Here's the most recent photo of my wife's cats.

ucoKWaD77WKo9bK-EamYc0NtKzFnWnQqdMX75r3eKJF8PzPwfhrGgJEhry_CzC4GSzIoDpci2iNwwzjgdU4rNczNtSGrmwBRsBg8VDQ_UhSZYvuF6uKAKP3OGpiyQLsOHIk604EKXMljSqbxP3I2ObPvZ9vy0R5BLeWxb8uchG_gw1kJcoD0ShYHQWMZt5dZc5hebfyh0aygs2nzUt86tO6UEkrc18ebZM8yRFENFuIT8FBHf4Q2vtj7UA3heoAQkoIc2tO1WB7Fq6j2gJEeNTDb-_VurtAxT_eFavnaqOV3dW7Gi-Txn9pNgX-B3jc0gdS8ijJcgotEYIhYI8LvRflQ5twTXtgbEw17f2WVVhut_d2NtM8ry76mv57XavcYcGrSTZpI5RfBFpZYYsvEkPX-w4R9UNsu3C2Lomyc6POb1AwIxr1fcDGsxJHaPIE1spIqtTznh-RIGu0fhYqaB5UIs7-Vu5imPvcT3ddYrcLdF6VDEyhLwD4_6Dg65wuw3GO0m1T0kealLNOFDY2CgVTJ5VszHI6D6sCu8RXXi5Tm9_BQwRwuxuct2NkYUy69VRZPIzYloIrQL189O8_DDD3zp1lP9w-3qmFsgwxh698X6b1ICfq-3HMIDgSh8vA6es0w-iQLJppF7ICnxF7RdXDMTxJz=w1593-h1196-no

Thomas (The Siamese.) and Maria (The Tuxedo.).

Tasuke

the last Guinea Piggie i've had to date, -after keeping them off and on since my very first as a young boy back around 1987- and the very best i've ever had, a tricolored female i got as a near-baby in mid-2010

that i named "Cynthia"

DSC_7555_zps03c800ed.jpg

DSC_6492_zps6389214c.jpg

DSC_8247_zpseed5e657.jpg

DSC_4964.jpg

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png