Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
elianti

Obitsu 50-07 'Manatsu'

elianti

The sort of mysterious obitsu girl shown at past Wonfes(es) finally has a name, design, and release scheduled. Manatsu, Obitsu's newest addition to their Obitsu-original line of dolls.

manatsu_10.jpg

manatsu_01.jpg

manatsu_04.jpg

manatsu_05.jpg

manatsu_08.jpg

Some more info...

Head: Obitsu 50-07

Body: Whitey Obitsu 50cm/L bust

Eyes: 16mm Manatsu original

Clothes: Everything shown in the pictures above: both summer and winter school uniform sets for an "all season" Manatsu

Price: 43,000jpy

She appears to be preorder only through Obitsu until August 10 with delivery starting around end of September-October, and she'll only be up for display at Wonfes. A proxy will be needed since they state that they won't ship her overseas.

Overall I think she looks really cute and spunky! And at not too bad a price for getting an extra uniform included. I won't be getting her personally, but I still hope to see some owner pics out there in the wild. I'm still holding out hope that Obitsu will release blank versions of Yurisa, Rosalie, and now Manatsu's heads eventually..

illori

She is adorable. Too bad they don't ship overseas

caporushes

She is REALLY cute, I wish they shipped overseas. Or sold that head blank... I always want to customize, haha.

elianti

Yeah it's too bad that Obitsu themselves don't ship overseas. There are several places where you can get obitsus, but those fullsets and some bodies like the Obitsu 65cms are trickier.

In other news though, Obitsu will be selling blank 50-06 Rosalie heads.

50-06.jpg

It takes 18mm eyes and a 7-8 wig. Unfortunately again, it looks like it's limited to the Obitsu shop too(and only until the end of 2017) so a proxy is needed again. At least the price is way more reasonable compared to buying an entire doll..

The item page is here: http://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50HD-F06W-E.html

yokha
Yeah it's too bad that Obitsu themselves don't ship overseas. There are several places where you can get obitsus, but those fullsets and some bodies like the Obitsu 65cms are trickier.

In other news though, Obitsu will be selling blank 50-06 Rosalie heads.

50-06.jpg

It takes 18mm eyes and a 7-8 wig. Unfortunately again, it looks like it's limited to the Obitsu shop too(and only until the end of 2017) so a proxy is needed again. At least the price is way more reasonable compared to buying an entire doll..

The item page is here: http://www.obitsushop.com/SHOP/50HD-F06W-E.html

Oh god, finally i fall in love with this head, will making a new AP girl with this head for sure, cant wait...

caporushes

Oh that's GREAT! That head is super cute--I need to see if I can jump on that! Ordering through a proxy isn't TOO bad. I do wonder why the agents that will ship overseas never get the fullsets--what's the deal, Obitsu? I'm sure it's a hassle but... what about MY needs!

Janeway

Cool head. Wonder if it would fit a 45cm girl body.

mincy

Woah, that is a really nice girl. Obitsu has been seriously upping their game recently, it's exciting!