Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Kirahfaye

Clothing Options?

Kirahfaye

My Starlight will be arriving in a few days. I've already ordered one of the DH 1920s outfits for her and am hoping it looks and fits right. Can I get some recommendations as far as clothing and shoe brands that fit these girls?

Yumeiro

Dollfie Dream Dynamite clothing, I feel, fits SmartDoll girls the best.

They do well in SD sized or Dollfie Dream sized clothing too - it is just the hips/butt that can be a bit too wide for certain skirts or pants.

Otherwise, you could just compare measurements (scroll down), if possible, between the dolls modeling the clothes you like and Smartdoll.

So I would say that you should mainly be cautious about pants and skirts (well, and shirts - if your doll has a larger bust, of course).

SolicitorPirate

For the most part, SD size has been a fairly safe for me. What bust does your doll have? Smart Dolls are bustier than equivalent DDs, which might be important to keep in mind

Edit: My Smart Doll has a L bust, and while roomier SD tops work for her, they don't look great compared to when my M bust DD wears them. I'd imagine DDy tops would work better, but I've never bought one to test them out

Kirahfaye

My Starlight (who I plan on naming Emily Rose, but I have to see if she approves..... ) is supposed to be a 1920s flapper girl for the time being and her default small bust works perfect. I know some of the Dollheart outfits are big on my Lishe Elf's Type 1 body (and forget the shoes!), but I really hope the DH Gatsby dress fits my SmtD!

cirquemom
My Starlight (who I plan on naming Emily Rose, but I have to see if she approves..... ) is supposed to be a 1920s flapper girl for the time being and her default small bust works perfect. I know some of the Dollheart outfits are big on my Lishe Elf's Type 1 body (and forget the shoes!), but I really hope the DH Gatsby dress fits my SmtD!

Smart Doll has a big butt! I like it, though.