Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

arthur_mx

One More Mexican...

arthur_mx

Hello everyone my name is Arthur Mendoza and my nationality is Mexican but I love Catalunya and I hope one day could move to live there, I’m a cybernetics engineer, I’m new in these dollfie topics, I like football, soccer you called it in US, my favorite team is Barça playing videogames, rock metal and punk music, movies and anime, one friend of mine discover the dollfie dreams when we were through a “buying figures fever” and at the beginning I wasn’t sure about acquiring a dollfie because my first impression is that could be very large figures and “glass eye phobia”.

But he started to search bunch of pictures on the web and show them to me, he ordered a Yukino and was trying to persuade me to buy one dollfie too, but I’m a very stubborn person and refuse but I started to search the web to see pictures and I began to interest in the dollfie world, so one day… about two weeks ago actually =D I decided to buy a dollfie and order an Aoi.

I was very anxious those last days especially last week because I wanted to have my Aoi but I couldn’t do anything about it, and last night I check the shipping status and when I saw that it has left the customs clearance in Mexico I knew that I will gonna have it today probably so I ask my father to pay attention if the mailman went.

Earlier today I received a phone call from my dad that he received one package but I know that it was something else a Barça bedding that I order but he also said to me that he received a call from the post office to confirm the address because they have a package from US that they are gonna deliver.

And when I was eating and watching the Barça’s game that they won 4-0 I received the phone call from my dad that my Aoi finally arrived, so I was expecting the hour to leave work and see my Aoi, and I think about skip the gym today and go straight to my house, but I went to the gym and exercise a little then I came to my house and see my packages and for all these reasons today I’m extremely happy because its like x-mas for me, so enough chatting I’m gonna post some pictures, and I’m start thinking a personalized name form my lil girl

greetings from Mexico ^_^

CIMG2019

CIMG2023

CIMG2024

CIMG2025

CIMG2026

CIMG2029

CIMG2032

CIMG2033

CIMG2034

CIMG2035

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469885325/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469890771/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469896521/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469903733/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469908631/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/71578537@N07/6469913475/in/photostream

AerisAquata

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

puxlavoix

Merry Xmas for you Arthur!! and welcome to the forum , please feel free to ask any questions we´re all really friendly and would like to be of help taking care of your daughter

Im glad to see you decided for Aoi, shes a reall cutie , also glad that you decided to share her unboxing...

I have a very simple question for you: what where your first thoughts when you took her out of the box? did you expected her to be THAT beautiful?? I bet not hehehe... theres no such thing as seeing one in person, no pics can prepare you for that right?

Hope to see you around and please share some pics when you have her all dressed up =)

Congrats on your first DD, we all hope you get addicted to this AWESOME hobby

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

Congrats on your first DD!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

OtakuDepot

Hi Arthru, so happy you joined us on the forum!!! Congrats on your first DD girl, Aoi is lovely and full of attitude. She is one of my most recent girls and I just love her.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, everybody here is always happy to help out if we can.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

arthur_mx

Thank U all for making me feel welcome to the forum, i really like aoi but I think their clothes are not gonna came very soon because they don't even been shipped til next week and that news make me a lil bit angry because I ordered the same day I order aoi, I order her clothes from alices collections but meanwhile Im gonna borrow my mom's sewing machine and try to do my best to make her at least a hoodie or a coat because the winter is actually here... Lol 

Im also thinking what is gonna be her name and my options in this moment are Hera or Gaia but I don't know, what do you think or could you suggest something... I'm looking for a mythical name like the ancient goddess of the Olympus

Greetings ^_^

mitsuki

Welcome, arthur_mx! Congratulations on your first DD! That is very exciting. I really like the name Gaia.

PrettyCranium

Welcome, and congrats on Aoi! She's lovely.

LoveAngel

Aoi looks so adorable!

Welcome to the forums (Barça rules!).

I am looking forward seeing your girl more and more.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

carmen171

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first girl!!!

Daughters~Mai,Ryomou,Kanu,Moe2,Yukino,HH02,Yoko,Marisa,Escalayer,Ms. Mariko,Lucy,Saber Xtra,Saber Alter,Rise,Sasara,Alna,Akira,H05,Mayu

animal.jpg

Waiting~Natsuki2,Melty,Aoko

baldylox

Welcome aboard! Glad to see another person from down south join up here. Aoi looks really good right out of the box! I think she's a wonderful first girl. I hope your clothing from Alices Collections shows up soon so she can enjoy them for Christmas!

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions you have.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Halcyon

Welcome, arthur_mx! I hope you like it here.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

arthur_mx

hello there it's been a while and i haven't received yet the things that I ordered from Alice's i recently check and it's still stuck somewhere in China, I was totally angry and desperate but I couldn't do anything about it, so my friend puxlavoix gave me an outfit for my Aoi and I immediately dress her, but i haven't posted the pictures so I'm sharing it now.

CIMG2098

CIMG2099

I also show you the pictures of my attempt in sewing a hoodie for Aoi, today I finish my second try and I wanna share the pictures with you, I'm still need more practice but it's a start, I even think about doing a tutorial for making your own hoddie but maybe another time. Additional i add some pics with her stuff that I found for her. I'm still thinking what is gonna be her name Gaia or Hera..

CIMG2168

CIMG2169

CIMG2170

CIMG2173

CIMG2175

CIMG2176

CIMG2183

Extras:

CIMG2192

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arthur_mx/6655955369/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arthur_mx/6655975983/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arthur_mx/6655998545/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/arthur_mx/6656011907/in/photostream

Greetings and best regards everyone

LoveAngel

It looks awesome!

I hope your clothes arrive soon anyways. I have been dealing with wait (in my case because of customs), so I know how it goes...

Good luck!

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

dolldude

i love your new girl, very shapely...your sound thrilled with her...getting a new doll is like a drug but not bad for you...enjoy..

Nehelenia

Hey Arthur! Welcome to the family. Congratulations on your first girl ^^ Aoi is really beautiful. I love the outfits you got for her

arthur_mx

Hi there, it's been a while since my last visit to the forum and I already received the clothes for my Aoi, I was thinking of buying some more things for her but in Mexico is very hard to find or almost impossible actually, maybe I order some more things from Alice's in the near future the problem is that I hate to wait and a lot of shops are in Asia and take almost a month more or less to arrive, I get her a hanwei katana sword and I decided to sew her a kill bill outfit because it's one of my favorites movies so I share with you some pics

CIMG2263

CIMG2265

CIMG2289

CIMG2290

CIMG2303

CIMG2308

CIMG2311

Greetings and best regards