Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

OfTheMoon

extra small bust wont be sold anymore?

Silverwing

(Image NSFW)

Hey Billy, this is one of the XS busts I bought from Danny sometime last year, I wasn't even aware he wasn't selling them anymore but at the time I got this one that I have on my Miho currently and a tan variant for my chitose. Hope this helps!

37039731256_98c078bddf_z.jpg

• Like 1

baldylox
Hey Billy, this is one of the XS busts I bought from Danny sometime last year, I wasn't even aware he wasn't selling them anymore but at the time I got this one that I have on my Miho currently and a tan variant for my chitose. Hope this helps!

Yep, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing. I knew there was a painted and non painted version but I couldn't find any pics. And thanks Neep for those links, that helps out a lot too!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Suzuna

It does seem kind of ridiculous that he won't be selling xs anymore when he's selling xl AND xxl...

senyac
It does seem kind of ridiculous that he won't be selling xs anymore when he's selling xl AND xxl...

simple fact , xl and xxl sell well and sadly the xs did not , If the people who are now complaining about the fact that the xs is discontinued actually purchased the xs bust then things might have been different .

freakie-oppa

Well you can't really say that or accuse people for not buying it. I'm sure quite a good number of people purchases the XS bust However, even if everyone interested in this thread bought it, it probably still wouldn't matter much. Not everyone had the funds at the time to purchase an extra bust piece before it was taken off, and some people probably did. The truth of the matter lies in the fact that this thread is partially a small minority compared to what Danny Choo sells. The general market will either go for noticeable breast/big ones over the smaller ones, or just prefer the general look of the regular bust. It's been the same not just for Smart Dolls, but for Dollfie Dreams too. There's a reason the dynamite line exists, and a reason why the XL ones are still for sale. That's my two cents on it, though.

Yumeiro

simple fact , xl and xxl sell well and sadly the xs did not , If the people who are now complaining about the fact that the xs is discontinued actually purchased the xs bust then things might have been different .

Wow...

Considering that he did not have as many dolls available back then as he does now, as well?

With new dolls comes new plans, ideas, and characters. It would be nice to have some diversity in bust size now that there are more dolls to choose from.

The customer base should be bigger now too, so one would think that there would be some more interest now than before.

It has still not been said if they are discontinued in the physical store, or only online, either (right?).

Serisu

Actually, I DID buy the xs bust. But as Yumeiro said, not as many dolls were available then and I realized I wasn't a fan of the girl I bought so I sold it and her, thinking that I wouldn't like any more of the dolls Danny released. Like, I'd like a Starlight with xs bust.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

K-2

The XS bust may certainly make a reappearance in the future on the right character. It's not like the mold is going to be destroyed.

MVSig.jpg

senyac

I hope he will release the XS bust in the future if demand increases but it seams the bigger busts are more popular , just look at anime always more and more bigger busted girls rather than smaller busted girls ,

personally I didn't like the XS bust , just too flat But a bust between the XS and Small would be nice , I also Didn't Like the XXL bust either , just too big , I have the M , L and XL in all skin tones and that's enough variation for me

SmartDollfie

I found this to be a really silly thing to do. They weren't available for very long at all, and certainly not long enough to gauge if they were a good seller or not. These dolls are expensive, and so is buying the extras for them. SmD customers need time to actually know an add on exists and then saving up for it.

That is what I was doing, so that I could afford to get the bust with the doll. Only to find it gone with no explanation or forewarning.

K-2

There are a lot of retailer economics we don't see. With limited storage space and all the new dolls that have come out in the past few years, Smart Doll's commitment to keep their core dolls in stock can take up a lot of warehouse space (and money). If a certain sized lot of XXL busts has to be manufactured every 3 months to keep up with demand and the same size lot of XS takes over a year to sell, it can make more sense from the retailer's point of view to discontinue the slow moving XS. It provides space for other more rapidly selling items and it helps keep the money coming in, which is the most important thing with regards to staying in business.

MVSig.jpg

belpita

Danny has recently stated that the xsmall bust might make a reappearance for seasonal releases, so it's not gone forever at least.

Yumeiro

Extra small bust, in tea skin, is currently available at the web-shop! (But in low stock)

cirquemom

I'm so happy someone pointed this out to me, I JUST ordered something Friday, then woke up this morning to find that the xs bust was on the site. So I emailed them and they stopped my order and will add the xs bust to it.

Ayanami

The XS bust in milk colour is back in stock! And it's even for a discounted price so if you're looking for this bust option now is the time to order it ;D

Eiko82

That sold out fast. I hope it'll encourage Danny to continue offering them.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Eiko82

It has been posted in the Smart Doll Lover group that the XS busts will be discontinued.

So if you wanted one, get it now.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

RainbowNanaki

Dang. I was hoping to wait until I actually had a Cortex that I would pick up different busts, but it looks like I will either miss out entirely or have to make another order despite the postal system in Canada being the way that it is right now. Ugh.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

RainbowNanaki

...Well heck.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Babybel-Goth

You can get 3D printed XS busts now that are pretty decent with a skintone match. Danny put up an official schematic for anyone to be able to use for free. I have both a vinyl and a 3D printed one so if anyone would like a comparison let me know and I'll post a thread. 

I assume 3D printed has the same range of motion as a cortex, but I can't be certain as I don't own a cortex myself. 

Edited by Rigby

The_Folktale_Fox

I've only recently have gotten into the idea of getting a smartdoll. But the owner pictures I likes best were the ones with the xs bust. Seems like I missed out on that 😕 I really hope he'll bring it back one day!

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, The_Folktale_Fox said:

I really hope he'll bring it back one day!

Maybe check with Fabric and Friends, or online auctions. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

PolitelyNefarious

Sorry to bonk this old topic, but I thought folks with Interstellar Blue should know that Iris of Fabric and Friends has an unspecified number of XS busts. I just picked one up, and there must be at least one left.

• Like 1

1541664063_324SigUpdate(1).jpg.0e6f96def94bd21c61f91356e0bc8f92.jpg