Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

aaircrash

Hello from Canada :)

aaircrash

Hello everyone! I've been collecting figures for a very long time now and after meeting many different people and their dolls I've been interested in purchasing one too.

Now that I've saved enough money to actually afford one (give or take) I decided to join here in hopes to become more informed before making a purchase. I don't presume that I'll be very active here (I'm in my final year of high school so the time I spend on the internet is limited and well...I'm not to knowledgeable right now) but none the less I'm looking forward to being apart of this forum

Wishing Uzuki Shimamura, Rin Shibuya

Owning Miriam (Smart Doll Mirai), Alexia (DDS Marisa Kirisame)

AerisAquata

Hello there, dear!

I'm also in my last year of HS. Don't worry, you pick up knowledge about these girls pretty quickly.

Welcome to the forum!

LoveAngel

Welcome to the forums!

I first joined before buying my own DD, but I have to admit that it didn't take me long to get my own afterwards.

Have a great time.

Wordpress - Twitter - Facebook

Proud mother of Yukino-chan, Aoi-chan, Ms. Mariko and Millhiore F. Biscotti.

Waiting for : $$$

Wishlist : Miku Hatsune costume

XOHimitsuOX

Welcome aboard

For me, i collected a ton of figma's but wasn't quite satisfied, and ended up getting a Dollfie Dream, after seeing how customizable they can be.

Do you have a particular girl in interest at the moment?

aaircrash

Thank-you everyone for the kind welcomes!

Welcome aboard

For me, i collected a ton of figma's but wasn't quite satisfied, and ended up getting a Dollfie Dream, after seeing how customizable they can be.

Do you have a particular girl in interest at the moment?

I feel the same, way. I stopped collecting figma's and mostly buy scaled figures now but I dislike that I can't pose them how I'd like...

Since her release I've fancied DDS Marisa Kirisame but I can't justify paying her current average price, but I'm thinking about to entering the lottery for Millhiore F. Biscotti when she opens up (though I'm not sure yet, I did enjoy Dog Days and love her character but I really need to think it over for I'm worried I'm just eager to purchase a doll xD).

puxlavoix

Welcome aaircrash!!

Glad to hear you got interested in DDs, I guess we all have walked the same path and this is the natural next step Let us know who you get in the end

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

PrettyCranium

Hi also from Canada! I'm in SW Ontario . . . Where are you?

aaircrash

I'm actually in Windsor, Ontario

PrettyCranium

Oh, we are really close! I'm in London (Ontario). Nice to meet you!

aaircrash

Oh, we are really close! I'm in London (Ontario). Nice to meet you!

Oh, that's awesome! I was actually visiting a friend in London just last week. Anyways, it's nice to meet you too

Innocentsake

Welcome aaircrash~! Good luck in winning Millhiore from the lottery if you do decide to go for her! Would you recommend Dog Days as an anime that must be watched? I've not heard or seen anything about it till I heard about Millhiore as one of the Limited DDs for Dolpa 26 :3

If you decide against Millhiore who do you think you'll go for?

kai-suteki

Hi I'm Kai, new to DD and will be buying my first dddy in january (hopefully). I started as a figure collector as well and watched an episode of Danny Choo 8 months ago about bjds. I've been interested ever since and can't wait to order and receive my first doll! I'm already making clothes for her

mitsuki

Welcome, kai-suteki! I hope you can build your lovely DDdy in January.

kai-suteki

Thanks, hopefully it works out that I get my doll in january. I might have to scale back to february but I'll keep my fingers crossed

aaircrash
Welcome aaircrash~! Good luck in winning Millhiore from the lottery if you do decide to go for her! Would you recommend Dog Days as an anime that must be watched? I've not heard or seen anything about it till I heard about Millhiore as one of the Limited DDs for Dolpa 26 :3

If you decide against Millhiore who do you think you'll go for?

I don't think I would consider Dog Days a must watched anime, it was cute and I enjoyed the Fantasy aspect personally but the plot wasn't really the best I guess... it was easy to get into with only 13 episodes in the series though. I liked it but I could see how others might not so much.

As for if I decide not to get her I'm not sure...I've been looking around and there are many characters I would like to have ^^ but I think I would probably just save up a little longer and try to purchase Marisa!

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome!

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

Innocentsake
I don't think I would consider Dog Days a must watched anime, it was cute and I enjoyed the Fantasy aspect personally but the plot wasn't really the best I guess... it was easy to get into with only 13 episodes in the series though. I liked it but I could see how others might not so much.

As for if I decide not to get her I'm not sure...I've been looking around and there are many characters I would like to have ^^ but I think I would probably just save up a little longer and try to purchase Marisa!

Mmmm well since it is only 13 episodes I might try watching it once I've finished what I'm currently watching

Marisa is a cutie as well so it would be great if you could save up for her!

archangeli

Just thought I'd poke my head in and mention that we're in the process of organizing a meetup in Toronto, sometime in January.

We haven't set a date or location yet but anyone that can make it is more than welcome to come

Come join the chatter in this thread.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

Halcyon

Welcome, ~!

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

PlasticFantastic

Why hello there! Nice to see more Canadians - especially ones that are relatively nearby!

It's a shame you aren't a bit closer to Toronto! We're starting to organise 0_0 that way we can admire each other's DD's and take glorious photos!

Do you come up for Anime North?

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

aaircrash
Why hello there! Nice to see more Canadians - especially ones that are relatively nearby!

It's a shame you aren't a bit closer to Toronto! We're starting to organise 0_0 that way we can admire each other's DD's and take glorious photos!

Yeah, I wish I was closer to Toronto- but I go up there at least once a month usually, for my dads job. I got to Anime North ever year too

PlasticFantastic

Yeah, I wish I was closer to Toronto- but I go up there at least once a month usually, for my dads job. I got to Anime North ever year too

You should try to see some of the Doll North stuff! Also I wander around with my DD out for a lot of the show so feel free to stop me if you see me - a lot of people do! ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!