Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Raine

New Standard Arrival: Dollfie Dream Towa!

Raine

And at last, she is here. My first Dollfie Dream, and one of the first Towas out and about.

I tried to primarily get a selection of photos of her face from different angles, as...well...that is what is new! Her DDDy body is the same old DDDy body, and that (plus the usual slip/panties) are off to their new owner soon anyhow so I just repackaged those for safe keeping and plopped her on her new little DD3 body.

My camera was NOT HAVING the lack of light in the place so eventually I gave up and just used my iPhone, so here's some shots of the new Towa sculpt. Please: anybody let me know if they want specific pictures of something in particular and I'll do what I can to get it to you!

24425565408_d242a9aec5_c.jpgIMG_7885 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

38264804172_e248a76388_c.jpgIMG_7886 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

24425564448_eaba829dbe_c.jpgIMG_7890 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

26521099289_207555b5a8_c.jpgIMG_7906 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

38264801942_84962473c0_c.jpgIMG_7908 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

38264799582_da7cbbf1c8_c.jpgIMG_7910 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

(And then I got tired and pulled out my iPhone because my DSLR hates indoor light and my house is very, very dark.)

26521098399_352780de89_c.jpgIMG_1908 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

26521098529_46c3e2946f_c.jpgIMG_1906 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

(According to a good friend, the smudge in her make-up may be a factory error (as opposed to my own fumble). I'm not sure, but I'm bummed all the same. 3 Going to try to fix it tomorrow!)

24425560648_bf4f9d9c60_c.jpgIMG_1905 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

26521098749_d2f8d5c4c1_c.jpgIMG_1904 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

26521098979_ffb647b0d2_c.jpgIMG_1895 by RaineFournier, on Flickr

If anyone wants some more photos of her sculpt from different angles, don't hesitate to ask! I can get them to you ASAP. I am really, really fond of her - first Dollfie or no - and cannot wait for her proper wig(s) to come in. : ) She is everything I was hoping she would be!

I'll try to (stopcryingoverchippedeyemakeup) get some pictures of her dressed and in daylight tomorrow after work, in a little more official of a fashion!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

---

Astrid (Dollfie Dream Sister Anastasia)

Ana (Dollfie Dream III Towa)

Maddie/Mads (Mini Dollfie Dream f3 DDH-10)

Elise (Dollfie Dream Dynamite 2B)

Raine
.... maybe reformat your post with Flickr's BBcode?

Pardon while I derp out and get my shit together.

---

Shailara

Maybe contact volks about the smudge if it's not your fault? Congrats on your new girl~

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Monty

Maybe I'm just daft but I can't see this alleged makeup smudge, where is it?

Congrats on the arrival! It's nice to finally have Towa owner pics here.

Raine

Shailara,

I'm contacting them now, and am going to get better pictures for them today during daylight hours (hopefully haha). Thank you! Even if they can't do anything, it's worth a shot. : ) Despite it I really adore her. I SO WANT her proper wigs to come in!! It's driving me maaaad hahah.

Torino,

You can see it best in the picture where she's looking down. On the eye on the left, the lower rim of the eye.

I should get home around the golden hour so I'll have her dressed for a little cold-day park walk before then for a little more proper of a photoshoot.

---

Nehelenia

Omg she is sooo cute. Congratulations!

Pantsu_Chii

Congratulations She's so beautiful >//< !

Tira

She's adorable! What color would you say her eyes look in-person? In some of the pictures they look very pink, but in others they're more of a lavender.

Raine

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! ^o^

She's extremely cute! I love her cheeks

HER CHEEKS KILL ME. They're so chubby from some angles, but so mature from others.

She's adorable! What color would you say her eyes look in-person? In some of the pictures they look very pink, but in others they're more of a lavender.

Those are Volks' J-type metallic eyes; they are a lovely lavender in reality, they appear as they do in the product photos on the website, but they have actually a beautiful amount of depth and sheen in person. I covet them now, because I'm finding the more I look, true lavender eyes are hard to find!!

Also to those curious: Volks returned to me and is having me send the head back to be looked at which...is really a wonderful gesture on their part. That said, it's proving very difficult for me to find the willpower to pack her head up, hahha. It feels like I waited so long for her, I don't want her to go away again so soon! But in the name of having a non-injured dreamboat little gal...I must thicken this skin!

---

mykillerqueen

a towa! she looks chubby on her cheeks thats so cute. what eye size she wears? it looks like smaller than the other DD

Raine
a towa! she looks chubby on her cheeks thats so cute. what eye size she wears? it looks like smaller than the other DD

Oh man I love them. They're only chubby from some angles so it feels like you're sneaking a glimpse of her real personality or something, ahahha. She's wearing 22mms in all of my photos though.

---

ajl

I can't get over how unique her eyes are. The lavender color is so pretty, but so is the pink. It's just so strange that in all the market photos of her the lavender never shows up at all. I feel like this is something that should be pointed out!

SlyViolin

(Wait.. there was no eye change in the original set of photos?)

Raine
(Wait.. there was no eye change in the original set of photos?)
I can't get over how unique her eyes are. The lavender color is so pretty, but so is the pink. It's just so strange that in all the market photos of her the lavender never shows up at all. I feel like this is something that should be pointed out!

To answer you both, by default she comes with the red eyes. I purchased the lavender ones separately, but still from VOLKS! I am suuuper impressed by them. They're a lovely shiny metallic that is so subtle and romantic!

---

SlyViolin

Phew! My reading comprehension was telling me the red and lavender where the same eyes, buy different condition and I thought it might be the white & gold/blue & black thing all over again.

Bloodember

So why did you put her on a dd3 body and not used the dynamite body she came with? She is rather lovely with the dd3 body though.

Eustia
So why did you put her on a dd3 body and not used the dynamite body she came with? She is rather lovely with the dd3 body though.

Dy bust is quite hideous, but the hips/thighs are lovely. I have replaced the bust on most of my Dy girls. Can't give up on the hips/thighs, though. DD3 bodies just look weird after them.

Bloodember

Dy bust is quite hideous, but the hips/thighs are lovely. I have replaced the bust on most of my Dy girls. Can't give up on the hips/thighs, though. DD3 bodies just look weird after them.

Went to look at the ddy girls at volks, you are right their hips/thighs are lovely. What do you replace their bust with? I don't see a smaller bust that you can get, which would be nice.

Eustia

Went to look at the ddy girls at volks, you are right their hips/thighs are lovely. What do you replace their bust with? I don't see a smaller bust that you can get, which would be nice.

You can fit any DD3 bust on a Dy body; some people cut them to the Dy higher cut (since Dy waist is longer) but it isn't necessary. Only matters if you want skin exposed and prefer the higher joint.

Raine

I LOVE the DDDy body, but they're...so hard to clothe. D: They fit VOLKS clothes made to fit them, and in my experience with similar dolls, that's about it! I'm a clothes-hoarder so I wanted her to be able to wear a lot of stuff. ^_^

---

Bloodember

You can fit any DD3 bust on a Dy body; some people cut them to the Dy higher cut (since Dy waist is longer) but it isn't necessary. Only matters if you want skin exposed and prefer the higher joint.

Thanks for the info. Now I'm thinking of getting a ddy. This isn't good.

RealSalica

I got her for Christmas and I. love her ! Thanks for sharing the change of style , I really like how you styled her ^_^.