littlebirdzoom

It's about time! Dollfie Dream and Sailor Moon announced in Volks News 76

su9yPKa.jpg

X2Gvbye.jpg

http://sailormoon-official.com/goods/figure/doll1117.php

Volks page: http://www.volks.co.jp/sailormoon/

http://www.volks.co.jp/sailormoon/en/

Edited by Guest

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

Monty

lol I was like 'should I make a thread?! No one is making a thread! Someone, make a thread!' And then we made one at the same time. I deleted mine though.

I did not see this coming at ALL. It's funny cos I saw the Dolpa logo with a moon motif and even tried to think of it was a clue....

I wonder if it's too early to breathe a sigh of relief that I won't have to pay for 9S this year.

chikemuri

I think she looks very cute, I wonder what the wig will be like in person. I'm surprised there hasn't been any official Sailor Moon dolls earlier!

littlebirdzoom
lol I was like 'should I make a thread?! No one is making a thread! Someone, make a thread!' And then we made one at the same time. I deleted mine though.

I did not see this coming at ALL. It's funny cos I saw the Dolpa logo with a moon motif and even tried to think of it was a clue....

I wonder if it's too early to breathe a sigh of relief that I won't have to pay for 9S this year.

Hah you and I had the same thought! I was like it's been a whole 16 minutes why is there no thread?!

I had a feeling they were going to release 2B and 9S separately though so I wasn't worried about him, but more her. I am both worried she might not come and worried Sailor Moon isn't the only one.... we shall see.

Even though I didn't grow up with Sailor Moon I absolutely love her and this might be a hard pass up. How did it take them this long xD

Edit: It says Pretty soldier and my overworked brain didn't pick up on the quotations, my bad! I'll fix it. That makes so much more sense! I was wondering why they would do that ><

sinclair

I'm so getting her. Just saw it on Facebook. She better be a pre order as I couldn't stand her being a lottery and me not winning. I wonder if they'll do the other scouts too? That'd make life hard as I'd have to get all the inner scouts.

Now they just need to do Sakura from Cardcaptor.

Gunter

Now this, this I was instantly drop everything for. I'm still hoping. With the new series coming out maybe we'll get lucky. >w<

Monty
I'm so getting her. Just saw it on Facebook. She better be a pre order as I couldn't stand her being a lottery and me not winning. I wonder if they'll do the other scouts too? That'd make life hard as I'd have to get all the inner scouts.

Saber and Jeanne are the preorder dolls this year. She's the lottery doll for December, unless they're planning on changing how Dolpa works again (which they seem to be doing a lot but they went back to the 'old' way recently, which doesnt affect online entries anyway - except for being able to see owner pics before you enter. Which is nice.)

BeyondTime

There is a second outfit too.

I would hope they do all the Inner Senshi over time, but that's probably asking too much.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Anna-neko

OMFG, bandai actually shared a toy property.... *sits down in shock*

and look at those lovely Super fuku bow ends! And her locket!

also kermit-flail.gif

Edited by Guest

Sechs

Maybe link some official url in the first post?

http://www.volks.co.jp/sailormoon/ (nothing to see atm)

Just when I am actually reading the manga...

The user asking for Sailor Moon in the Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams thread like two weeks ago must be hallucinating to have been granted dat fast.

I can't say I like her, I was wayyy more impressed by Mami from Creamy Mami. Cuter and with an outfit which doesn't look like something taken from the wardrobe of a sentai (maybe the alternative "Super Sailor Moon" Transformation Set is better). Not to talk about the yellow radioactive hair. Cute face, though.

Now, it doesn't seem to be an exclusive DD because I read it will be sold in every Volks' stores after the pre-sales at the Dolpa 38.

2017年12月17日(日)東京ビッグサイトにて開催される「ドールズ・パーティー38」にて先行販売後、全国のボークス店舗などで発売予定です。どうぞお楽しみに!

littlebirdzoom
Maybe link some official url in the first post?

http://www.volks.co.jp/sailormoon/ (nothing to see atm)

Just when I am actually reading the manga...

The user asking for Sailor Moon in the Characters you would like to see as Dollfie Dreams thread like two weeks ago must be hallucinating to have been granted dat fast.

I can't say I like her, I was wayyy more impressed by Mami from Creamy Mami. Cuter and with an outfit which doesn't look like something taken from the wardrobe of a sentai (maybe the alternative "Super Sailor Moon" Transformation Set is better). Not to talk about the yellow radioactive hair. Cute face, though.

Now, it doesn't seem to be an exclusive DD because I read it will be sold in every Volks' stores after the pre-sales at the Dolpa 38.

Fixed it before I saw this, so done!

I'm excited to see more pictures of her or maybe some real life ones. The more I think about it the more conflicted I am.

Thespian

I just made the ugliest noise.

Considering they haven't mentioned her being exclusive yet, I'm almost wondering if they'll pull the Miku thing with her, too. It'd make sense for a series that boasts so much influence over nerd culture, and you can almost bet this is Volks branching out into a more female-dominated part of the market.

This is such a punch right in my childhood, though. I remember watching the original 90s run on Cartoon Network every morning before I went to kindergarten. Here's to hoping I can get my hands on her at some point in the future.

Kiyomi DDS DDH-06 🧡 Miyuki DDS DDH-06 🧡 Shiori DDS Mariko Summer Festival 🧡 Kanade DDDy DDH-07 🧡 Honoka DD DDH-09

Any pronouns are fine

Talolili

How awesome is this?! Took long enough! I definitely want her and her Super Sailor Moon set. It's my favorite look for her.

Sechs

It makes sense it's not an exclusive because it is part of the Sailor Moon 25th anniversary which purpose must not be restricted to selling goods but also advertise the license as whole (for selling more goods, lol), and an exclusive DD sold only during a tiny event with tiny volume of hundreds doesn't meet this intention. I mean, they didn't give the license to Volks so it only profits to them like usual business but they are here as part of a synergy. That's how I see it.

SakuraSylph

Unless we hear otherwise later on, to me this just sounds like a layman's (Sailor Moon Official Goods Website's) wording of Volks' usual sales process. Some dolls will be for sale via lottery at the Dolpa event hall (back to that method), and then afterwards some more dolls will be sold at each Japanese Volks store's Dolpa After Event. No new implications there.

SakuraSylph

Oni-Chan

Gahhh!!!! I have to scrape some money together somehow :/

I agree with some that have said she doesn't look like a traditional sailor moon, but i also think shes pretty anyway. More mature, i can see her being a fantastic Princess/Neo Queen Serenity. Ill die if Volks releases either princess dress ♡

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Monty

Unless we hear otherwise later on, to me this just sounds like a layman's (Sailor Moon Official Goods Website's) wording of Volks' usual sales process. Some dolls will be for sale via lottery at the Dolpa event hall (back to that method), and then afterwards some more dolls will be sold at each Japanese Volks store's Dolpa After Event. No new implications there.

I thought the same thing. It wouldn't make sense to make a licensed character a standard/non-limited doll. Especially not with Bandai looming in the background.

I wonder if they will streamline the process or make more than usual though, just because this is sure to bring in a lot of people who are new to DDs who may be confused by the process.

Speaking of Bandai...They apparently forced Danny Choo to ship Nami already with her wig and clothes on. I can't imagine them forcing Volks to do the same for Sailor Moon, though. Just a thought I had, it makes the Nami thing even weirder.

As for the doll itself, I agree her face is kinda...bland? But eh, Volks photos and all. We'll see better ones taken at Dolpa.

Volks' twitter has a vague teaser for the new SDs which will be revealed in Volks News but nothing else at all on the DD twitter so...I hope that means miss Moon is the only DD and I'm safe until March 8'D

Eiko82

I'm not even remotely a Sailor Moon fan but WOW, she looks gorgeous!!! I'd almost be tempted to get her. I absolutely love her outfit

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Nehelenia

I was waiting so much for a Sailor Moon DD release but I right now I am both exited and disappointed at the same time.

I am very picky when it comes to Sailor Moon and I've seen customs much more accurate then this.

I feel this head is not fitting. Such small eyes. And the wig looks so "made in a hurry".

As for the outfit I dont like the fact that they made everything the wrong shade of red :s I adore the super sailor moon outfit though.

Sechs

And heeere... I look stupid, now. orz

I looked at the url of the Dolpa 38 hoping they made a mistake but, if the url is valid, it redirects us to the Joint Festival page. Too bad. Sometimes it works. :D

Me too I am grateful it's Usagi, not 2B, because I am broke.

PS: I don't know if it's because of the news putting a strain on the server but the website of Volks is damn slow. I couldn't even access it twice.

meru

Wow, I wasn't expecting this! But strangely I didn't feel insta-love when I saw her, like I was expecting to... I'm kind of surprised at myself. Perhaps my wallet will be safe?

magique

I am not amazed, but I still want her. So much. I sincerely h9pe that they make her princess outfits!!!!

Shailara

I think she's quite accurate, personally, at least in comparison to the newer anime. She's pretty, but nothing that really calls for me, so I'm glad for that. I also hope this means they might consider CCS also! I so LONG to have a Sakura (and Syaoran can I hope??? maybe they can DDS... they're the same height so it works...).

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)