Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

magique

Smart Doll Cherry

magique

d62f9a3b9534fd495056e7700609967e.JPG

This girl is sooo cute! I'm pretty sure this is just a milk Sana, but the face-up looks way cuter for some reason. And her eyes!!! Adorable!!!

Shadowcat

Danny said at Anime NYC that she is a Milk Sana, but that he was really excited about these eyes that they specifically made for Cherry. She is going to be released soon...I want to say he said January...right after or around the same time as Summer.

I agree, she's really really cute.

Eiko82

She is quite cute and I love the eyes. But I don't understand why she is called Cherry and not Sana Milk.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Panda_Dolliess
She is quite cute and I love the eyes. But I don't understand why she is called Cherry and not Sana Milk.

Usually, when Danny does different skin tones of characters, that's the only difference - the skin tone. Like Milk and Tea Chitose look exactly the same except for the skin tone. In this instance, even though the only difference is the eyes and wig, Cherry can be seen as a different character than Sana.

Bellatrix
Usually, when Danny does different skin tones of characters, that's the only difference - the skin tone. Like Milk and Tea Chitose look exactly the same except for the skin tone. In this instance, even though the only difference is the eyes and wig, Cherry can be seen as a different character than Sana.

I am with Eiko on this.

I think it would make much more sense if they offered her as same character / different looks.

And I would improve their range of sculpts, which always lack of something, imho.

But, on the other hand, I must admit that this specific one is really cute, although not enough for me wanting to get her, unfortunately!

I am keeping an eye on this tho ^^

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

magique

I have realized that the reason she's so cute is because her eyes match her face-up very well. Tea Sana has blue eyes that clash horribly, but if you look at her, she's equally cute. I'd probably go for Cherry, though. So cute! I usually go for tan resin girls, so it's funny that I prefer pale vinyl ones.

Poofiemus

. . . I was half hoping this would be a collab with Studio Killers. Probably the only person whose brain went that way though.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

magique
Danny said at Anime NYC that she is a Milk Sana, but that he was really excited about these eyes that they specifically made for Cherry. She is going to be released soon...I want to say he said January...right after or around the same time as Summer.

I agree, she's really really cute.

HYPE!

Also, I found more pics!

DOfWbnDV4AAkw2R?format=jpg

DOqIwGQVoAILjmx?format=jpg

DOqIwHMX4AEHOcR?format=jpg

baldylox
I wish I could buy Smart Doll eyes separately, they look so nice~

You can buy them separately... just not the ones in Cherry. Not yet anyway. But Danny may sell them in the future, he's done so for a lot of his girls. Here's his sales page for eyes:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/eyes

As you can see, almost all of his character girls eyes are shown there so it's a good possibility he'll add these new ones from Cherry in the future.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Yumeiro

While Cherry/the eyes are lovely, this eye-wig-combo is what sold me!

Sana Milk

I am bad at keeping focus on more than one doll... and I really do not need more...

But...

magique
While Cherry/the eyes are lovely, this eye-wig-combo is what sold me!

Sana Milk

I am bad at keeping focus on more than one doll... and I really do not need more...

But...

Oh my gosh, she is PRECIOUS. Danny release her pls. I know exactly how I'd like to style her, too. She is sooo cute. I think I like her more than Chitose. Here's the picture for people too lazy to click through, lol.

NkAIWQ7_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

kinou

aw she's so cute, now I'm conflicted between her & Sana (tea)

magique

I emailed Danny and it seems that he has no ETA for her. So no pink smart doll for me quite yet. :c I really hope she'll come out sooner rather than later, but considering how long other dolls have taken from reveal to release, it seems grim.

Talolili

Possibly spring 2018? That would be a meaningful date I think. Hopefully it won't take too long like it is for Summer.

cirquemom

Someone posted a smart doll wearing a burgundy wig. That would look great on Cherry with her eyes.

Yukamina
I wish I could buy Smart Doll eyes separately, they look so nice~

You can buy them separately... just not the ones in Cherry. Not yet anyway. But Danny may sell them in the future, he's done so for a lot of his girls. Here's his sales page for eyes:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/collections/eyes

As you can see, almost all of his character girls eyes are shown there so it's a good possibility he'll add these new ones from Cherry in the future.

Billy

Very nice to know, thank you!

Kalle

The more I look at her, the more I'm wanting her more than the original Sana.

LAOiCdW.gif

Morilec

Guys, I congratulate you, you are always one step ahead of me.

Yesterday I discovered by chance Cherry, after I subscribed to instagram, I went to the site, not finding it I saw the new clothes and I found the new girl, that mass Yumeiro, I fell in love, she is too beautiful with that wig, I can not wait to buy her.

Goodbye Starlight, the money I was collecting for you will go to another girl

I emailed Danny and it seems that he has no ETA for her. So no pink smart doll for me quite yet. :c I really hope she'll come out sooner rather than later, but considering how long other dolls have taken from reveal to release, it seems grim.

What a pity ... In February I make my birthday, it would have been a nice gift to myself

Did you ask for just for Cherry? Because I would like to know something about the short-hair wig

As usual, I apologize for my English

Morilec

"Cherry #smartdoll will be available at Comic Fiesta in Malaysia this weekend."

magique
Guys, I congratulate you, you are always one step ahead of me.

Yesterday I discovered by chance Cherry, after I subscribed to instagram, I went to the site, not finding it I saw the new clothes and I found the new girl, that mass Yumeiro, I fell in love, she is too beautiful with that wig, I can not wait to buy her.

Goodbye Starlight, the money I was collecting for you will go to another girl

What a pity ... In February I make my birthday, it would have been a nice gift to myself

Did you ask for just for Cherry? Because I would like to know something about the short-hair wig

As usual, I apologize for my English

OMG, SO SORRY. I missed this. Yes, I only asked for Cherry.

Also, AWW. But that should mean that she'll be released worldwide soon, right? Like for Melody? Hopefully!

magique

Owner pic of Cherry. I'M. SO. JEALOUS.

DRT6pb6UQAITtIq?format=jpg

Asellus

She looks so mischievous! I love it!

Taking an extended break from any purchases to save up for Mariko!