Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Tokyo 24 Regular Items coming to Volks USA

mitsuki

Regular items from Dolpa 24 held in Tokyo December 25th will be available from Volks USA:

http://www.volksusa.com/dolls-party-24-regular-items.html

Items will be available at on March 5th 11:00 am PST.

5219963414_cc0fcc1b3f.jpg

Dolpa 24 Tokyo DD outfits.

5219963470_fe403281e7.jpg

After School Akihabara Girls outfits for DDdy

5219371341_c0350a09ba.jpg

Some of the SD outfits fit DD and/or DDdy

5219963570_7a6f80c643.jpg

MDD outfits

Plus the Ruri-kon (dark blue) eyes will be available in 20, 22, and 24 mm sizes:

5365121647_7d575be6bb_s.jpg

I-type

5365735412_fd343e6720_s.jpg

G-type

5365735384_2ba0f36b9e_s.jpg

D-type

5365735430_79cf205d61_s.jpg

H-type

Pupi

I really love the firsts 3 outfits for MDD/MSDs, but they are so expensive (base price+shipping+custom taxes= )!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox

I wish I wasn't so broke right now or I'd go after a few of these. I especially love that Alna outfit with the deep V-neck sweater. So cool looking.

Ah well, more things will come up later on when I have moolah...

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MaxArcher

I really like that "Senior High School Girl Coat Set", I'll be trying for that along with the boots it's shown with. The dark blue eyes are pretty tempting, too.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

mitsuki

I got one of each animetic eye type in Ruri-kon. I can't wait to see them in person.

baldylox

Congrats Nakitaninja and Mitsuki! I'm glad yall got the eyes you wanted. So who gets what now?

I actually tried for 2 things and got them both. I went after one each of the lingerie sets for the L bust and the DDdy. I got the blue stripes for the DDdy and the pink stripes for the L bust. If I had more money I would have gone after an Alna outfit but I couldn't right now. But I'm happy I got what I did!

Billy

fenrir z78
Congrats Nakitaninja and Mitsuki! I'm glad yall got the eyes you wanted. So who gets what now?

I actually tried for 2 things and got them both. I went after one each of the lingerie sets for the L bust and the DDdy. I got the blue stripes for the DDdy and the pink stripes for the L bust. If I had more money I would have gone after an Alna outfit but I couldn't right now. But I'm happy I got what I did!

Billy

You know great mind think alike I got the same sets. To bad they only had blue strips for the DDy. I did want pink. May gets mad if she does not have some kind of pink on. But something is better then nothing.

baldylox
You know great mind think alike I got the same sets. To bad they only had blue strips for the DDy. I did want pink. May gets mad if she does not have some kind of pink on. But something is better then nothing.

I agree! They should have had both pink and blue for the DDdy. I wonder why they didn't? I know Manami and Yoko both like their pink stuff so I wish I could have gotten them in that color. But like you said, something is better than nothing.

Congrats on picking yours up too!

Billy

Halcyon

You know, I stayed up the whole night just waiting until the items were put on sales. But, well, I ended up not buying anything. I wanted the Mutton Coat & Pants Set, but I thought the dark short pants might stain Euphie. On the other hand, I love the coat and the top though!!! And, buying the outfit ($72) just for the top and coat wouldn't be very wise of me.

Halcyon's fund: Low

And, that's my story with regard to the Tokyo 24 Regular Items coming to Volks USA. Hope everyone enjoyed the reading; LoL.

-Halcyon

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Galvatim

Billy

I also got those same 2 sets... I have Alna's Everyday Wear striped knit set coming too. I totally forgot about the new eyes! I was thinking of getting a pair for Aya...

mitsuki

Congratulations, Baldylox, fenrir z78, and Galvatim!

I love those jean shorts that come with Alna's striped sweater outfit. They fit nicely on the regular DD body with a white layer.

There are still eyes available on the Volks International site in English listed as "dark blue" but then you have exchange rates and shipping to make them a lot more than would be from Volks USA:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/goods/goods_plist.aspx?sbct=12&parts=2&brand=135

I want to try the D-type ones in the DD Compilation pre-order DDH-01 coming in May. I will try some in Suomi (2010 finished DDH-02).

Poor Halcyon! I hope you recovered and got some sleep.

Halcyon
Poor Halcyon! I hope you recovered and got some sleep.

Thanks! I have recovered.

My roommate wanted to play WoW, so I helped him leveled his character until 5 AM in the morning. Since I was already up so early in the morning, I thought I would stayed up and maybe buy an item or two from Volks with my credit. But anyways, just the thought of buying Euphie another set of clothes is already satisfying.

mitsuki

What is Euphie's style? She has the Pink Chiffon dress which is pink, white, and lacy. Is she a sweet lolita type of girl?

Halcyon
What is Euphie's style? She has the Pink Chiffon dress which is pink, white, and lacy. Is she a sweet lolita type of girl?

Pardon me, but I don't know what lolita means (I'm a total newbie). Personally, I think Euphie looks good in "dresses." When I mean dresses, I mean a set of clothes that has an inner-wear (such as a blouse) and an outer-wear (dress, sweater, coat, etc). The whole "dress" need at least two layers (inner-wear, outer-wear, etc).

Thanks for asking the questions, Mitsuki! You actually made me think about what types of clothes I want Euphie to wear!

-Gue H.

mitsuki

Sorry! Lolita style in kind of a cute version of Victorian fashion with knee length skirts or dresses, ruffly blouses, petticoats, and knee high socks or stockings. Sweet lolita fashion uses lighter colors like peach, pinks, soft yellows, and powder blue. It is a layered look with lots of details like lace or ruffles. Sometimes girls carry around parasols or little purses that match their outfits. The shoes are more like Mary Janes and can be platforms. They usually don't have high heels. There is an innocent, child-like aspect to lolita fashion.

I am glad Euphie is developing her sense of style!

Halcyon

Hi Mitsuki,

Sorry! Lolita style in kind of a cute version of Victorian fashion with knee length skirts or dresses, ruffly blouses, petticoats, and knee high socks or stockings. Sweet lolita fashion uses lighter colors like peach, pinks, soft yellows, and powder blue. It is a layered look with lots of details like lace or ruffles. Sometimes girls carry around parasols or little purses that match their outfits. The shoes are more like Mary Janes and can be platforms. They usually don't have high heels. There is an innocent, child-like aspect to lolita fashion.

No problem! Thanks for the clarification!

Lolita style in kind of a cute version of Victorian fashion with knee length skirts or dresses, ruffly blouses, petticoats, and knee high socks or stockings.

-Petticoats designs that I like are hard to come by. I don't very like the dramatic looks of most. It's probably just me because I'm very picky about the designs.

-I prefer thigh-high socks or stockings over knee-high (Euphie is currently wearing a knee-high socks because the thigh-high socks that I want are out of stock).

It is a layered look with lots of details like lace or ruffles.

I love lace and ruffles!! But, too much of those, and it turns me off (i.e. too much is overdoing it).

The shoes are more like Mary Janes and can be platforms.

I'm a boot guy ;D

Oh, thank you!!

- Updated -

This set of clothing is quite nice. The link to it is below:

http://www.volksusa.com/oflb20091101.html

I like that pair of thigh-high socks very much, but I couldn't find it anyway! Heck, I can't even find white ones! On the other hand, I do have my criticism of this set of clothing though. Personally, in my eyes that set of clothes is incomplete. Because, if I were to make that set of clothes I would have included a nice rufflely blouse and a sweet lolita knee-high skirt. And then, that set of clothes would look very delicate and super lovely!

Regards,

Gue H. (Halcyon) & Euphie

mitsuki
I'm a boot guy ;D

I really like boots too. There are some cute ones on http://www.dollheart.com/ as well as LeekeWorld and quite a few on Ebay here and there. Volks always has great quality boots, but competition for them is fierce and they are a bit expensive.

This set of clothing is quite nice. The link to it is below:

http://www.volksusa.com/oflb20091101.html

I like that pair of thigh-high socks very much, but I couldn't find it anyway! Heck, I can't even find white ones! On the other hand, I do have my criticism of this set of clothing though. Personally, in my eyes that set of clothes is incomplete. Because, if I were to make that set of clothes I would have included a nice rufflely blouse and a sweet lolita knee-high skirt. And then, that set of clothes would look very delicate and super lovely!

Those are really cute thigh highs. They look like they are trimmed with lace. I agree that outfit could use a cute skirt. Volks has released some other pajama-like sets with little pettipants that look a bit more like a complete outfit.