Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
AlmySidaKay

New Boobs!

AlmySidaKay

Sorry for the crude title, I just can't help but thinking it every time I look at Miku at the moment. I took a few shots of her in a few tops to show off her new look.

6511386507_c87e89e56a.jpg

6511387497_f2cebc88e6.jpg

6511390319_cdb83e87fb.jpg

6511388453_606f66cb39.jpg

As usual it's raining and cloudy where I live, I can't wait until it's summer again. Hope my photos are not so terrible.

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?

AlmySidaKay
Wow, she looks great! That is such a nice lingerie set too!

Thanks so much, I'm really glad that I have seen marked improvement since getting her home just a few weeks ago. The head, and now the new bust, plus the correct eyes coming next week, she's really starting to turn into the character I had envisioned. The lingerie isn't actually a set, the top was from a trade I got a long time ago and then the panties came with Miku's body. I was just totally stoked when I realized they... kinda match!

A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. Do whatever pleases you in this hobby, because otherwise, why do it at all?