Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Galvatim

Remedial Magic Class pt. 1

Galvatim

Natsuki has to take a remedial magic class, due to her misuse of magic back around Halloween.

6507839439_215087f6cb.jpg

001 by galvatim, on Flickr

6507841233_1703eeb46e.jpg

003 by galvatim, on Flickr

6507843057_9c515e2631.jpg

004 by galvatim, on Flickr

Looks like you're all ready to go for you magic class, Natsuki!

Natsuki: "Yes! Next Halloween, I'll be able to use magic to dress everyone up without turning them into catgirls!"

I'm sure Aoi-chan will appreciate that.

6507845707_06db7c16b0.jpg

008 by galvatim, on Flickr

Mari: "Don't count on it, Natsuki! I'll use this class to prove magic is inferior to science and technology!"

6507850685_366ceec673.jpg

012 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "Mari? You're taking magic lessons too?"

Airy: "I'm in your class too, Natsuki! Maybe we have an afterschool study session, and learn about the magical powers of kissing together!"

6507852061_91c4edff2b.jpg

015 by galvatim, on Flickr

N: "This class will be even harder then I thought..."

Here are a few extra shots of Natsuki in her school uniform!

6503691447_e6fe71ef4a.jpg

003 by galvatim, on Flickr

6507858679_ef81c651e8.jpg

021 by galvatim, on Flickr

The bag is really cool, there's even a little spot to hang a charm, if you can find one small enough.

6507861237_1210bb354b.jpg

022 by galvatim, on Flickr

Cool shoes too.

6507863907_a81461af51.jpg

023 by galvatim, on Flickr

6507865427_1f214106cb.jpg

029 by galvatim, on Flickr

littlebearries

She looks so great in her outfit!!! ... and oh my... yes, it would be good to get control of her magic, but... she won't turn everyone into something even more embarassing, will she??

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Galvatim
She looks so great in her outfit!!! ... and oh my... yes, it would be good to get control of her magic, but... she won't turn everyone into something even more embarassing, will she??

She does look great, doesn't she? I know it's not that big a deal over all, but this is the first character specific outfit I'm bought for a DD character I actually have.

Natsuki wants to respond to the second half of your comment:

"Oh, oh! Maybe this time I should give Aoi a kitty tail too! Let's see... Mari could be a robot, Kudo would be a cute little bat girl, and Kanu seems like a dragon! Hmm, well, for the other girls, I've got nearly a year to think about it! Yes, yes, ok, I'll turn them back after Halloween is over... That's why I'm taking magic class, right?"

mitsuki

That uniform is awesome! Natsuki is spectacular in it! Airy is hilarious. Watch out Natsuki.

scripple

The uniform looks great on her, but I'm not sure about sending her to any form of magic class, remedial or not. Perhaps the other girls would be better served if she was sent to a "scared straight" type class for those who just should play with magic to begin with.

Galvatim
That uniform is awesome! Natsuki is spectacular in it! Airy is hilarious. Watch out Natsuki.

Thanks, mitsuki! Natsuki really does look spectacular in her uniform! And yes, Natsuki really needs to watch out for Airy! She's gone all out to get Natsuki's attention!

The uniform looks great on her, but I'm not sure about sending her to any form of magic class, remedial or not. Perhaps the other girls would be better served if she was sent to a "scared straight" type class for those who just should play with magic to begin with.

Haha, you would think that, but my girls held a meeting, and decided without proper training, Natsuki would fall to the Darkside and become a Sith Lord... I tried to explain that that was Jedi, this is magi, but they were having none of it!

baldylox

Natsuki looks so nice in her school clothes! That outfit is just so cool with all its details and accessories!

Can I be in her class too? It looks like all sorts of cute girls will be in it! I wanna go too!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim
Natsuki looks so nice in her school clothes! That outfit is just so cool with all its details and accessories!

Can I be in her class too? It looks like all sorts of cute girls will be in it! I wanna go too!

Billy

Yes, it's such a great outfit! The pocket on the shirt works, and the buttons on the front have snaps!

You think you want to be in this class now, just wait until you get a load of Airy! It seems she's decided to go all out in getting Natsuki's attention... I guess she took Natsuki's joke in my last story post pretty seriously...

salica

Really cute outfit ! I love those shoes

I hope she's going to be a good student and learn magic properly If she does , I could hire her for a couple of jobs

Galvatim

I hope she's going to be a good student and learn magic properly If she does , I could hire her for a couple of jobs

Haha, you'd be better off hiring her teachers, Sakura or Louise! Natsuki just wants to learn how to cast harmless pranks on Aoi...

salica

Haha, you'd be better off hiring her teachers, Sakura or Louise! Natsuki just wants to learn how to cast harmless pranks on Aoi...

Harmless pranks !! You are right , that's not good enough