Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Nyx Whitestar

Sailor Moon redraw challenge p.2

Nyx Whitestar

Hey everyone, I'm glad to present you my Usagi/Sailor Moon DDH03 custom! I've bought the official Sailor Moon, but I prefer DDH03 for Sailor Moon, I think she's perfect with her big eyes and cute face, so I decided to do my own version of Sailor Moon! I hope you'll like her!

39904574284_370634ce71_c.jpg

✩ ・。✧。Usagi Tsukino 。✧。 ・ ✩ by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

38805399970_46a4053abd_c.jpg

(\ /)

( . .)

C(")(")

Edited by Nyx Whitestar
  • Like 2

ig-log10.png ap10.png

baldylox

I'm so glad you decided to share her here! Like I told you before, this girl is THE best looking Usagi out there IMO. She is lovely! The face up is just perfect. And so is her outfit, it's great!

Congrats on such a beautiful girl!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Anna-neko

ahhhh, she's gorgeous!! The lighter colored eyes and those lips have a very manga coloring feel to them

DefectiveAngel

She's absolutely outstanding and marvelous!! Job well done. I agree this face up and sculpt better suits her character compared to what Volks released. Congrats on creating an excellent representation of one of my favorite characters.

Ie-Aster

Beautifully done! I agree with Chise, she really does look as if she stepped out of a manga cover.

I especially like her eyes--the color and design are both lovely.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Nyx Whitestar

Thank you all for your kind comments, I'm really glad you like her, I wanted the feeling of Naoko Takeuchi's drawings so I really appreciate your kind words, they go straight to my heart!

And now I'm doomed, I really want the other Senshi!! How can I stop, the poor Usagi is feeling lonely xD This hobby will kill me xD

ig-log10.png ap10.png

direpoodle

Oh wow she is so incredibly beautiful!! I am seriously impressed. You really did capture the Naoko Takeuchi illustrative style. The faceups do eyes are SO gorgeous! Honestly, I've actually never been a fan of DDH03 but you did incredible work, I never realized the head sculpt could look so lovely!! Wonderful job!

Nyx Whitestar

Thank you so much! Just to clarify as I think I was unclear, I didn't paint her myself, I bought her from a japanese artist on YJA But I felt she was perfect for Sailor Moon

ig-log10.png ap10.png

direpoodle
Thank you so much! Just to clarify as I think I was unclear, I didn't paint her myself, I bought her from a japanese artist on YJA But I felt she was perfect for Sailor Moon

Which artist if I may ask? You did a lovely job shelling her though, and it's amazing you saw the potential!!

Cauldroness

SHE IS PERFECTION! If Volks' Sailor Moon had looked half as good, I would have been desperate for her. Really the best DD Sailor Moon I've seen out there.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

Moonchou

Amazing! You did a really good job with the custom job. I think I prefer your version!

Nyx Whitestar
Which artist if I may ask? You did a lovely job shelling her though, and it's amazing you saw the potential!!

If I remember well, the name was *Ine, but I didn't save the YJA listing

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words

Here's a new photo:

41254271562_46f274c43f_b.jpg

Now I need to dress her as Sailor Moon!! \o/

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Ie-Aster

She really looks good. I have to second what direpoodle said--you did a great job to see the potential in the painted head. I wouldn't have guessed that the head hadn't been painted with Usagi in mind.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

Amber

Sailor Venus is my favorite, so i am really looking forward to this reveal!

Kotone

Oh wow! She really does make the perfect Usagi~ Much more alive than the "official" one, though both are lovely.

Elys

Wow, your custom Usagi is so pretty! Can't wait to see Minako as well.

DD Crew Kano Custom DDH-06 ∙∙∙ 2B DDdy ∙∙∙ 9S DDb
Obitsu Crew Zhi Jia Custom Tan AP Type-M

【  Flickr 】【 Instagram Twitter

Zero Two

I can't wait to see Minako!! Sailor Venus is one of my favorite scouts!

Kazumi

Wow, she looks stunning as Sailor Moon! I love the casual outfit (probably more than the senshi outfit, to be honest!) Looking forward to seeing Minako!

At Home: Yaya (DDS DDH-06), Love (DDS DDH-11), Hanako (DDS Mariko), Himeko (DDS Mariko), Remy (DDS Yukiho Hagihawa), ? (DD Saber Lily), ? (DD Yuki Morikawa), Jisoo (DDdy Takane Shijou)

Nyx Whitestar

Thank you so much for your kind comments! The truth is I don't have Minako/Venus head yet I should receveid her soon though, can't wait!!

As I plan to have all the inner senshi, here's a preview of Sailor Mars I found her shoes so pretty, I couldn't resist show you a photo!

41556937591_cff72188b1_z.jpg

✧.゚Sailor Mars ♂ .゚✧ by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

ig-log10.png ap10.png

baldylox

Those shoes are amazing.

If you plan to do the main five girls then I am SUPER excited to whenever you get around to doing Jupiter. She has always been my favorite Sailor Scout and while I've seen a few customs of her, none have really been "her" if you know what I mean. But since your Usagi looks sooooo good, I am really hoping Jupiter turns out the same way.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.