Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Zero Two

Darling in the Franxx Characters

Zero Two

SOOOO huge project that I'm currently going to be undertaking (thankfully with help of Hiro).

I want to make the complete cast of DITF. This is the body and head mold choices I'm going to start with. (See list below) Please let me know your thoughts and opinions guys!

Zero Two--Want to get Takane for her head mold and keep her on a sws DD3 with L bust.

Hiro--He will use my spare Kirito Head and body

Ichigo--I have an extra Sinon head that I think will be perfect. Her body will be a DDS with a SS Bust and I want to mod her to be slightly shorter. I thought about using a DDP but I think it's a bit too childish.

Goro--I want to get a Smart Doll Ejii head and body.

Miku--DDH-06 all the way on a DDS body with M bust.

Zorome--Len head and body..I think it will look good and be semi easy to obtain.

Kokoro--I have a spare Asuna V2 head i'm going to use for her and put her on a DDS with a L bust.

Mitsuru--I'm thinking a DDH-07 on a DDS boy body modded to be slightly taller than the DSS but shorter than the DD3.

Ikuno--DDH-07 on a DD3 s bust...maybe mode to be an in between size as well.

Futoshi-- I HAVE NOOOOOOO IDEA....are fat suits a thing XD...

All of them will be NS except Zero Two...I also plan on making young Hiro and Zero Two because they are precious!!!!

LadyAoi
SOOOO huge project that I'm currently going to be undertaking (thankfully with help of Hiro).

I want to make the complete cast of DITF. This is the body and head mold choices I'm going to start with. (See list below) Please let me know your thoughts and opinions guys!

Zero Two--Want to get Takane for her head mold and keep her on a sws DD3 with L bust.

Ichigo--I have an extra Sinon head that I think will be perfect. Her body will be a DDS with a SS Bust and I want to mod her to be slightly shorter. I thought about using a DDP but I think it's a bit too childish.

Zorome--Len head and body..I think it will look good and be semi easy to obtain.

Kokoro--I have a spare Asuna V2 head i'm going to use for her and put her on a DDS with a L bust.

Mitsuru--I'm thinking a DDH-07 on a DDS boy body modded to be slightly taller than the DSS but shorter than the DD3.

All of them will be NS except Zero Two...I also plan on making young Hiro and Zero Two because they are precious!!!!

Hardcore fan lol ^ ^' I love DITF, too, though.

It would be pretty awesome if Volks came out with her, it would be the second time I considered getting a sculpt from them because it's a character I love.

Takane is an interesting choice for 02, is there a reason you chose that? I think it would be cheaper and easier to use an 07 since the eyes are sharper and more almond-esque like hers. At least, that's what I would do if I made a custom 02.

DTSZuK3VoAAV2kN.jpg

Ugh, there is so many different sculpt choices for Miku, her eye shape could work with an 06 and possibly a Asuna Titiana Ver. What do you think? She's always pouting, though, so it would depend on what expression you wanted her to have.

As for all the others, I think they could work! I have no idea about Futoshi, though There arent anything "curvier" than a DDdy and that's for a girl body.

Edit: True, Yayoi would be decent for Miku but Asuna would be a lot more easier to obtain since her head is sold all over. Right now, LexiKat is selling Yayoi if you like her!

Edited by Guest

Shailara

I am really looking forward to your project! I am also a big fan! (mechas for life).

IF you have the spare money, I think a Yayoi would actually work really nicely for Miku (even their hair are so similar haha!)! And this would free up 06 if you'd prefer it for Kokoro, I personally like it better than Asuna, but of course, that's just me, to each their own!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Zero Two

Hardcore fan lol ^ ^' I love DITF, too, though.

It would be pretty awesome if Volks came out with her, it would be the second time I considered getting a sculpt from them because it's a character I love.

Takane is an interesting choice for 02, is there a reason you chose that? I think it would be cheaper and easier to use an 07 since the eyes are sharper and more almond-esque like hers. At least, that's what I would do if I made a custom 02.

DTSZuK3VoAAV2kN.jpg

Ugh, there is so many different sculpt choices for Miku, her eye shape could work with an 06 and possibly a Asuna Titiana Ver. What do you think? She's always pouting, though, so it would depend on what expression you wanted her to have.

As for all the others, I think they could work! I have no idea about Futoshi, though There arent anything "curvier" than a DDdy and that's for a girl body.

Edit: True, Yayoi would be decent for Miku but Asuna would be a lot more easier to obtain since her head is sold all over. Right now, LexiKat is selling Yayoi if you like her!

I would love if they did actually release Zero Two as a Dollfie Dream, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I do see where Takane could be an interesting choice for her, but in some of the recent episodes, her eyes have been a lot softer. I'm thinking of getting an 07 head and having it painted to look like Zero Two as well and see what looks better. But I think I'd love them both regardless, especially with the right face up, Takane would be great as Zero Two!

For Miku I think an 06 head would be best because it's easily modded. I plan on going with one of her more smilier expressions. Asuna Titiana ver. without the default make-up would be good, cause the eyes are a bit more hooded so I think it'd be cute for Kokoro. My other account is actually the Lexikat one and I did consider using Yayoi, but I don't think her eye shape is a good fit for Miku. I'm unsure of the size I want to use for Zero Two from the group order busts I'm doing with you, because I've been told that peach pai busts are slightly bigger than L busts for DD's, so I'm just going to get the M+ and the original.

I think figuring out body types for everyone was my biggest struggle. I contemplated at DDP for Ichigo, but I want to use a single torso for the girls so I think modding a DDS to be shorter with an SS bust would be perfect.

I have no idea what to do for Futoshi. The DDdy is too feminine. I'm tempted to get a cheap body and making a fat suit lol. But his head is a challenge, too. It's difficult to try and find something round yet square that would be best suited for his sculpt. Definitely open to suggestions!

Zero Two
I am really looking forward to your project! I am also a big fan! (mechas for life).

IF you have the spare money, I think a Yayoi would actually work really nicely for Miku (even their hair are so similar haha!)! And this would free up 06 if you'd prefer it for Kokoro, I personally like it better than Asuna, but of course, that's just me, to each their own!

The LexiKat is actually my other account. I was going to use a Yayoi for her, but I decided against it because of the eye shape. I think an 06 painted correctly would fit Miku better, and the hair is similar but I want to try to find a different shade cause I'd like to get that wig down and make two messy buns.

I was contemplating maybe using an 03 for Kokoro, but I think the Asuna V2 would compliment her well with the eye shape, being that it's more hooded. And if painted correctly of course.

LadyAoi

I would love if they did actually release Zero Two as a Dollfie Dream, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I do see where Takane could be an interesting choice for her, but in some of the recent episodes, her eyes have been a lot softer. I'm thinking of getting an 07 head and having it painted to look like Zero Two as well and see what looks better. But I think I'd love them both regardless, especially with the right face up, Takane would be great as Zero Two!

For Miku I think an 06 head would be best because it's easily modded. I plan on going with one of her more smilier expressions. Asuna Titiana ver. without the default make-up would be good, cause the eyes are a bit more hooded so I think it'd be cute for Kokoro. My other account is actually the Lexikat one and I did consider using Yayoi, but I don't think her eye shape is a good fit for Miku. I'm unsure of the size I want to use for Zero Two from the group order busts I'm doing with you, because I've been told that peach pai busts are slightly bigger than L busts for DD's, so I'm just going to get the M+ and the original.

I think figuring out body types for everyone was my biggest struggle. I contemplated at DDP for Ichigo, but I want to use a single torso for the girls so I think modding a DDS to be shorter with an SS bust would be perfect.

I have no idea what to do for Futoshi. The DDdy is too feminine. I'm tempted to get a cheap body and making a fat suit lol. But his head is a challenge, too. It's difficult to try and find something round yet square that would be best suited for his sculpt. Definitely open to suggestions!

Honestly, it's a possibility, she's a very cute character and I can see her being a dollfie dream. But the thought of her red suit on her makes me cringe, the stains...the stains D':

I didnt know you were LexiKat lol, Hi XD If you plan on giving one to Zero Two from our Group Order, then I think the M+ should be fine. Her breasts are pretty median size, and a DDS, I suppose? She's definitely a bit taller than some of them, like Ichigo, but about as tall as Hiro so you could get away with a DD as well.

I hope someone can give you an idea about Futoshi, because as it is, not even for bjds, is there a heavy set male. It's definitely going to be a lot more effort put into him than any of the others for sure.

Zero Two

Honestly, it's a possibility, she's a very cute character and I can see her being a dollfie dream. But the thought of her red suit on her makes me cringe, the stains...the stains D':

I didnt know you were LexiKat lol, Hi XD If you plan on giving one to Zero Two from our Group Order, then I think the M+ should be fine. Her breasts are pretty median size, and a DDS, I suppose? She's definitely a bit taller than some of them, like Ichigo, but about as tall as Hiro so you could get away with a DD as well.

I hope someone can give you an idea about Futoshi, because as it is, not even for bjds, is there a heavy set male. It's definitely going to be a lot more effort put into him than any of the others for sure.

Zero Two will be on a DD3 with an L bust but I also want to get her a soft bust. I feel like she and Kokoro are bigger than all the other girls, but I think they're about the same size?

The DD bodies I'm thinking are as follows:

Zero Two: DD3 semi-white skin L bust (peach pai M+)

Hiro: DD3 boy body normal skin

Ichigo: DDS body modded to be shorter SS bust normal skin

Goro: Smart Doll boy body

Ikuno: DD3 S bust normal skin (I might mod her to be slightly shorter than a DD3 but taller than a DDS)

Futoshi: ???????

Miku: DDS M bust normal skin

Zorome: DDS boy body normal skin

Kokoro: DDS L bust normal skin

Mitsuru: DD3 boy body normal skin (might be modded to be slightly shorter than a DD3 but taller than a DDS)

Zero Two

Takane is currently on her way to me! I'm super excited. Now the biggest think that I'm struggling with is finding wigs!