Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
cfx

Azone 1/12 male dolls, Picco Danshi

growcian

Since there isn't a line of clothing dedicated to them yet, you just know the first set of customers will put them into pretty and frilly dresses.

With non-super deformed Picco Neemo / Assault Lily / Custom Lily dolls generally having swappable faces, I'll assume the guys will have this feature as well. The frowning face can be used and the Picco Guy can be given the caption, "I can't believe my owner forced me into into this outfit".

2B_banner01.jpg.962d91244de709d8a9e140bd8ee9ed52.jpg

cfx

Yeah if you look at the pictures in the embedded tweets on that page, you can see each of the three guys comes with two additional face plates, and it looks like they're going for one of them being a funny or extreme expression.

I'll just link that twitter account here because the top posts now are all from the AK Garden event, with various Picco Neemo, Pure Neemo, Assault Lily and the various other small Azone dolls.

https://twitter.com/neemosi

growcian

Do you think it might be a good idea to post a potential NSFW warning for the link in your original post? While *I* don't mind , there are some interesting figures linked on the right side of the page.

cfx
Do you think it might be a good idea to post a potential NSFW warning for the link in your original post? While *I* don't mind , there are some interesting figures linked on the right side of the page.

Oops, done. I've gotten to a point I don't even see that stuff my brain filters it out so I didn't notice it.

growcian

Sadly, quoting myself:

Since there isn't a line of clothing dedicated to them yet, you just know the first set of customers will put them into pretty and frilly dresses.

This will be me.

jaderose

They're pretty cute! I hope Azone posts body pictures... and cleans up their tailoring on those clothes, good lord, they're so frumpy >.

The post above this signature was probably TLDR, and I am very sorry.

Shailara

Actually, the first set of picco boy clothes are already released and they have more planned. I have pre-ordered a bunch of those clothes

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

elianti

I think that these little guys had been announced quite a while ago already? I could have sworn that I saw some pictures of them on twitter from Azone's area at Wonfes or other events.. Personally I'm mainly interested in Picco Neemos for the potential to swap Nendoroid heads instead of Azone's own character dolls, but with how scarce and relatively expensive the clothing options are I never went for them in the end.

I hope Picco Danshi is a success though. More body options is always a win to me. That being said, I think that Azone's 50cm Japan from Hetalia was released already, though I oddly haven't seen any owner pictures of him at all?? I was hoping that Azone's first 1/3 scale guy would have a bigger presence, idk..

(Also shouldn't this thread be in the off-topic doll section? The 1/3 scale Azones do use obitsu bodies, but iirc the smaller ones are completely Azone..)

Shailara

Yes, they were announced a while ago but we just got a release date yesterday (or the day before?).

I don't really think clothes are that scarce, azone keeps coming out with more and more clothes for their dolls, and even for the boys that haven't been released, they already released clothes and have more coming. Some of them are a bit expensive, when considering how tiny these clothes are, but not all of them.

Idk about where this thread should be...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)