Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
milkytea

Hello~ ♥

milkytea

It is nice to meet everyone and your beautiful dolls~ ♥

I do not currently have a Dollfie Dream of my own, although I have entered the Dolpa 26 lottery for Ms. Mariko. (I hope that I will be lucky!) I have admired Dollfie Dream dolls for a few years, but hadn't given serious consideration to buying one of my own until the introduction of the DDS. I prefer whiteskin for the Dollfie Dreams, so I would browse the new releases occasionally and think, "Maybe someday there will be a whiteskin doll that is right for me..." When I saw Ms. Mariko's timid and worried face she captured my heart~ ♥ I am hope-hope-hoping that I'll be fortunate enough to have her become my Dollfie Dream-come-true.

Thank you very much~ I hope to get along with everyone! ♥ It seems very friendly here~

LordNoir

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

I happen to own two white skin DD gals and I really love having the variety of gals around. Good luck on Mariko! Hopefully you'll get her! ^^ She's such a cutie that I was really tempted to enter the lottery, but I didn't have the funds around at the time.

A crazy fool with a house full of dolls, and ponies, and pony dolls

Now an Official Dealer for SQ Lab!

PlasticFantastic

Oh that is so exciting!!! I'm glad that you finally found a DD that you have really become smitten for!

I have one white skin girl with another awaiting a body and they are wonderful! I love how delicate their skin tone makes them look! Just be extra-careful of staining, white skins can end up yellowing as well - there's been debate over why but I think it's sun exposure to be honest.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

milkytea

Thank you-thank you both for the welcomes~

If I am able to bring her home (or track her down after failing to place in the lottery...) I will be very careful of her fair skin in regards to staining. But, even if she became stained or yellowed, she would still be very special to me. ♥

PlasticFantastic
Thank you-thank you both for the welcomes~

If I am able to bring her home (or track her down after failing to place in the lottery...) I will be very careful of her fair skin in regards to staining. But, even if she became stained or yellowed, she would still be very special to me. ♥

I'm sure you will take very good care of her ^_^ If stains do happen, there are lots of products that different users here have tried that will remove the stains!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

milkytea

Thank you~ I am familiar with most of those products. I collect My Little Pony toys--that's actually my "primary" hobby--and many of those products are used to restore marked, stained, and damaged ponies. n_n I don't do a whole lot of restoration myself, but I have dabbled in it.

archangeli

Hi and welcome milkytea!

Good look on the Mariko lottery! I hope Volks USA releases the results soon, so that if you're not successful you could go through the Dolpa 26 After event for Volks International customers. But I'll be sending you good vibes so that you get her on your first try!

There are several other friendly DD owners in the Chicago area too - most notably Wolfheinrich - you should try to see if you can meet up with them.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

milkytea

Oh, wow! I didn't realize there were several Dollfie Dream owners in the Chicago area~ I wouldn't have guessed it from the non-Dollfie Dream doll meetups that I've attended, but I suppose that many Dollfie Dream owners aren't necessarily interested in other dolls. It would be fun to see other Dollfie Dream girls in person, although I am kind of very awkward meeting other people. e_e;;

And thank you so much for your thoughts of encouragement for the lottery~ Maybe it will help! ♥

PlasticFantastic

This may be a bit of a generalization but a lot of time DD owners don't get along with Resin owners so DD owners don't usually go to meets, but I know lots that have brought out their girls and the reaction can be very positive, a lot of resin owners have never seen one and they're always amazed at how light they are and how cute their faces are. ^_^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

milkytea

I can understand that. There are a lot of resin doll owners who have a hard time getting along with each other within the hobby. u_u Sometimes there can be some tension between resin doll owners and "other" types of dolls, although not everyone is like that. It tends to slip my mind because I personally like several types of dolls and think they're all fascinating in their own way. n_n

AerisAquata

That's an adorable Pullip in your avatar! If you collect them, I hope you'll share pictures with us in the off topic thread~

Welcome to the forum! Have a great time here.

JoltFiend

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Also sending you good luck for the Ms. Mariko lottery

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

milkytea

Yes, that Pullip is mine. I don't really collect them, per say, but I have two. ♥ I will certainly post an image or two in the appropriate thread.

And thank you both for the welcome, and also for the good luck~! ♥

Pupi

Welcome!

I like your avatar ** I like pullips, expecially Angelique, Aya, Lunatic Queen and Shinku ^^

I wish you all the best luck for Mariko! White skin dolls are very precious and need special care!

I have a white MDD (there are only 2 MDDs that comes with that body... And there are no extra parts for it ><) and I always put her back in her box after I "play" with her!

Have fun in this nice place :3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

milkytea

Ooh, those are some very beautiful Pullips you have mentioned~ I like and admire many Pullips, but I'm very happy with the two that I have and don't want any more right now.

The white MDDs are so lovely~ Before I saw the DDS, I was hoping they would release more whiteskin MDD dolls. If I am lucky enough to get Ms. Mariko, I will be very careful with her.

biff

I think I've seen your name over on the mlp forums. ^^; I'm mostly on doa though but I don't post a whole lot. Figured I'd say hi though. :3

milkytea

Hello~! n_n I am not terribly active on the various pony forums, but I do like to participate given the chance~ However, I actually use a different username in those communities, so you might have me confused with someone else. I'm littlexflitter on the MLPArena and Princess Pinkie Pie on the MLPTP.

I like reading Den of Angels, but I honestly don't post very often. I mostly read it for news~

biff

Actually, I recognize your photobucket images. I really like your pullips!

milkytea

Aww, thank you~ I am looking forward to taking more pictures of them; the Pullips are so photogenic. *_*

Halcyon

Welcome, milkytea! I hope you like it here.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie