Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Zaliayn

Smart Doll Follow Me Eyes

darlingdeers
3 minutes ago, Mothiraffe said:

(That said, I hope these come back into stock soon. I want a pair for one of my girls!)

Me too! I hope other colors come out soon too...

Mothiraffe
11 minutes ago, darlingdeers said:

Me too! I hope other colors come out soon too...

Oh for sure, I'd love follow-me-eyes in green or purple! Especially as somehow 3/4 of my dolls have orange eyes right now... all of the ones that came with my dolls are orange for some reason. I'm planning to get more next month >.>;

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Babybel-Goth

Are the follow me eyes that much different from the "normal" eyes? Honestly the normal version seem to have a follow me effect as well to some extent. 

samseramsamsam

There are already many lovely follow-me eyes available eg on etsy. Personally, I love those by Dollmoons! They also have a brief video of these to show the effect. (Those SD eyes have a 'weaker' follow effect in comparison, imho) 

ChrisFhey
40 minutes ago, samseramsamsam said:

There are already many lovely follow-me eyes available eg on etsy. Personally, I love those by Dollmoons! They also have a brief video of these to show the effect. (Those SD eyes have a 'weaker' follow effect in comparison, imho) 

Do you happen to have a link to that video? I'd love to see what they're like.

Also, don't they look off in real life? I often get the impression that things like these look great on video, but look a bit weird when you see it for real.

ChrisFhey

Thank you!

And yes, I get what you mean. It looks like the doll's murderous intent is multiplied by at least 3 when using these eyes. 😄

• Like 1