Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Baldy's Babes Birthday Thread! NEW PICS 3-30

baldylox

Silly title I know but you're in here reading!

Ah-hem.

I've been trying to figure out how to better share my girls and their backgrounds with people and I think I've come up with something that might work. A lot of the old guard here know my girls and me from the old Figurefm site. I used to post ALL my photo stories there. Then I moved here and kept doing stories here and FFM. But FFM fell silent and then went away so here is where we live now.

This June 22nd was mine and Manami's 8 year anniversary in the hobby. And even tho that's a big deal to me, I sort of forgot about it. It made me sad and I wanted to figure out how to better share these things with my friends and people who don't know me or my girls. So here's the plan....

I'm making this B-day thread to show when I adopted a girl, photos of her then and now, and her background as to where she came from and what her story is within my family and storylines. I think it will be a good thing for me so that I won't forget my girls b-days and it will give out info people might have wondered about. It's also a nice way to share older pics of my pretties.

So what I'll do is update this every time one of my girls has a birthday. I have a book I keep showing all the info on them at my desk so it should be easy enough to keep up with this. I hope.

Anyways, let's start out with the July girls that have already passed.

First up is Yukino! She was my 8th girl and she was adopted from Ebay on July 7th 2011. Here's how she looked when she first arrived.

5913803054_3ee010b93a_z.jpgDSC_0825 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She had lots of staining so she had to go thru treatment but she made it out just fine. She also went thru a lot of different eyes and wigs before I finally found her final look.

7463595350_722983ddd9_z.jpgDSC_6900 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Yukino is on a DD2 body with the regular L-bust. She came with the M-bust but I swapped it out to make her more "mine". I tend to do that a lot.

8510886881_dd7382b85d_z.jpgDSC_0105 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Yukino is a very quiet girl and can be a bit clumsy too. She loves stuffed animals and cartoons. She has a cousin living with us named Chizuru who is also an 03 head girl. Yukino is very loyal and sweet as well.

The next girl is Kaitlynn and today is actually her birthday! Kaitlynn is a modded Mikuru Asahina head on an Obitsu 40cm body with the S-bust. I adopted her from the forums here in the marketplace back on July 15th 2015. This is how she looked when I first got her.

42519945265_d6122171d9_z.jpg7 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She was cute but I wanted her to more closely match my Elisabeth who was a default Mikuru. So I gave her to Eblktty to get redone and she did a wonderful job with her.

20851478079_794f393238_z.jpgDSC_5836 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

20850325388_a2c7fe7ff4_z.jpgDSC_5840 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kaitlynn is a super happy girl who is into just about anything and everything. She always has a big smile on her face and is always in a good mood. She's quick to get into trouble because of her curiosity tho.

Here she is with her big sister Elisabeth.

20851357339_64c53608f6_z.jpgDSC_5844 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kaitlynn uses the default Mikuru wig and some custom 22mm eyes. She is my 36th girl.

Lastly we have Kasumi. While not a DD girl or a hybrid, I'm including her here because she's part of the family and there's DD girls in the same post so I'm safe as far as off topic rules go.

Anyways, Kasumi is a full Obitsu 45cm girl with a medium bust. I adopted her here on the marketplace on July 10th of 2017. She was adorable as she was so I didn't change anything about her other than to give her a wig. She uses a twin braided one from Volks. I have no idea where the eyes came from tho.

43424944281_02000ff7d4_z.jpgDSC_1071 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kasumi is in her early teens and is good friends with Mamimi, Mirai and Akira. They all go to the same school and enjoy learning and reading. Kasumi is my 48th girl.

43424933781_b19028fbcc_z.jpgDSC_1073 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kasumi likes animals and geography and will stay up late to watch TV shows about these things. Mamimi gets on her about that but will usually not scold her too hard. Kasumi also knows a little martial arts, mainly Ju-Jitsu, but doesn't practice often because it gets in the way of her reading and TV time.

28554967557_26ec1461a1_z.jpgDSC_1076 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I have a few more girls that have B-days in July but I will wait to post about them when their actual birthday comes up.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone enjoys the info and pics here!

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

MrFjmg03

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL JULY GIRLS

Kasumi eyes came from parabox jp.

I love how adorable Kasumi looks I want her back

I'm joking but I really love what you have done with her. She looks extra adorable, and her back story is cool

sinclair

Awesome idea and thread. I look forward to more reading.

freeformjazz

Wow, girls since 2011! I love that dedication I thought assigning a birthday to my doll was a bit silly but now I kind of want to do that in appreciation.

baldylox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL JULY GIRLS Kasumi eyes came from parabox jp. I love how adorable Kasumi looks I want her back I'm joking but I really love what you have done with her. She looks extra adorable, and her back story is cool

Thank you very much my friend! I appreciate you telling me where Kasumi's eyes came from, I wrote that down in my book. And I'm very happy that you like how I've styled Kasumi. She was a pretty girl to start with so all I had to do was find her the right wig and clothing. Thanks again for allowing me to adopt her from you!

Awesome idea and thread. I look forward to more reading.

Thank you! I'm glad you think it's a good idea. I like reading about other peoples girls so I figured maybe others would enjoy the same. I will keep this up to date so every time one of my girls has a birthday, I'll update this thread. Just for July there's like 6 more girls to add. July seems to be a popular month for me to adopt girls.

Wow, girls since 2011! I love that dedication I thought assigning a birthday to my doll was a bit silly but now I kind of want to do that in appreciation.

Yep! Actually, I started collecting in June of 2010. My first was Manami. It's all her fault that I have so many girls now! As for the b-day thing, I always assign them on the date they either arrive at my house in the mail or the date they become complete. By that I mean sometimes I buy body parts and then assemble them over time and then once that's done I get a head. After the head is painted and on the body, THAT is the day assigned as their birthday.

For me, it helps me remember what was going on that day or year and the things associated with my adopting the girl. I try and write all the information I have for them down in a book listing them all, just so I won't forget.

Billy

Meguchi

Oh boy we're in for treat all 50+ girls looking forward to Bud, Louise, Manami and Rei's, they are my favorites. Do we really have to wait for another year to see Manami :<?

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

sinclair
I thought assigning a birthday to my doll was a bit silly but now I kind of want to do that in appreciation.

As for the b-day thing, I always assign them on the date they either arrive at my house in the mail or the date they become complete. By that I mean sometimes I buy body parts and then assemble them over time and then once that's done I get a head. After the head is painted and on the body, THAT is the day assigned as their birthday.

For me, it helps me remember what was going on that day or year and the things associated with my adopting the girl. I try and write all the information I have for them down in a book listing them all, just so I won't forget.

When I started the hobby I saw others say something about birthdays for the girls and I started a post about it as I was trying to figure out how to do it with my 1st girl, Miku (I had gotten her in May but she has an official birthday in August.). I have come to the same basic method as Billy, only I call it their adoption day. To me that seemed more fitting being in an extended family that has adopted children. So within about a week of getting a new girl I add the date to my iPhone's calendar with a reminder. Now my phone keeps me up to date with when their special days are coming up. Is it sad I don't even have living people's birthdays in the calendar?

TheWhiteRabbit

I approve of any thread that floods the forum with your lovely girls This is a neat idea, and it's cool to see the then and now versions of all your girls (though I'm one of the oldies that remembers the "then" versions anyway haha, still always fun to see). Happy birthday July babes!

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
Oh boy we're in for treat all 50+ girls looking forward to Bud, Louise, Manami and Rei's, they are my favorites. Do we really have to wait for another year to see Manami :<?

Thank you for the compliments! With how I want to do this thread, you would unfortunately have to wait a while to see Manami. But maybe she will make an appearance here and there just because she's my number one girl and she has quite a few fans.

When I started the hobby I saw others say something about birthdays for the girls and I started a post about it as I was trying to figure out how to do it with my 1st girl, Miku (I had gotten her in May but she has an official birthday in August.). I have come to the same basic method as Billy, only I call it their adoption day. To me that seemed more fitting being in an extended family that has adopted children. So within about a week of getting a new girl I add the date to my iPhone's calendar with a reminder. Now my phone keeps me up to date with when their special days are coming up. Is it sad I don't even have living people's birthdays in the calendar?

The adoption thing makes sense to me, good idea! You've gone a little further than me with the dates tho, I don't have any saved in my phone. I just write them down in my book.

I approve of any thread that floods the forum with your lovely girls This is a neat idea, and it's cool to see the then and now versions of all your girls (though I'm one of the oldies that remembers the "then" versions anyway haha, still always fun to see). Happy birthday July babes!

Awww! You're too kind! I'm glad you still remember them from way back. I miss seeing my old stories on FFM but oh well, some of them are here on the forums, you just have to go digging for them.

Billy

Singer Yuna
I'm making this B-day thread to show when I adopted a girl, photos of her then and now, and her background as to where she came from and what her story is within my family and storylines. I think it will be a good thing for me so that I won't forget my girls b-days and it will give out info people might have wondered about. It's also a nice way to share older pics of my pretties.

That’s a great idea Baldy ^^ we are waiting for storylines and +50 bday cakes

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

baldylox

Ha! 50+ cakes would cost some serious dough! I'd be out of money to pay any bills! XD

I'm glad people are interested in this. I'd like to see other people doing something similar. I always enjoy seeing everyone's girls and hearing about their stories.

Billy

sinclair

Ha! 50+ cakes would cost some serious dough! I'd be out of money to pay any bills! XD

Not is you do doll sized cakes, then you can bang out 50+ no problem. We humans call them cupcakes...

baldylox
Not if you do doll sized cakes, then you can bang out 50+ no problem. We humans call them cupcakes...

YOU try and tell Manami that she's only getting a single human sized cupcake for her birthday and see what happens.

Billy

baldylox

Today is another of my girls birthdays!

Last year on July 22nd, one of my most wanted MDD girls arrived home. I'd been looking for this girl for along time and once I found her head, eyes and wig for sale on Facebook, I jumped at the chance to get her. Who is it you ask?

I already own 2 of my MDD grails.... those being Cirno and Louise. Only one was left for me. That is Noumi Kudo!

35282376693_f5465434ca_z.jpgDSC_1077 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I already had her default outfit so all she needed was a body to be complete. I really wanted an MDD3 body for her but at the time of her adoption, she came on an Obitsu 40cm and I didn't see a need to buy the MDD3 just yet. But I definitely want one for her eventually.

36051792686_9f0a040278_z.jpgDSC_1080 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kudo is my 49th girl.

35282345693_03bcd16000_z.jpgDSC_1083 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Noumi is a fun girl to have around. She's very excitable and gets into all sorts of things when her sisters are excited about them. She's smart and funny and tends to go along with the others on adventures.

41765148560_de23f11ddb_z.jpgKudo3 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She likes pink stuff and science. She hangs out a lot with Rei and her group simply to see what kind of science they are up to. Kudo prefers dresses and such but will dress in casual t-shirts and shorts if she feels like it.

28685973997_30e787cbb3_z.jpgKudo4 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I'm happy to have her in my family as she's an adorable girl who makes me smile whenever I look at her.

Billy

Ie-Aster

Ah, she's so cute! The shots of her in the pink and white dress are very nice--the soft even lighting brings out her cuteness and works well with the delicate detail of the dress.

Also, it makes me happy how many of your girls love science.

At home: Mei (DDP Lucy custom), Aku (DDB Takane custom)

En route: L. (DD Matoi)

baldylox
Ah, she's so cute! The shots of her in the pink and white dress are very nice--the soft even lighting brings out her cuteness and works well with the delicate detail of the dress. Also, it makes me happy how many of your girls love science.

Thank you very much! She loves outfits like that so it was a no brainer to put it on her. I use a studio light in the doll room for most of my pics so that's why the lighting is good in those. And yeah, quite a few of my girls enjoy science and similar things. They're inquisitive and like figuring things out so it's natural I guess.

Noumi is so cute. I love her mischivious smile, and bright blue eyes

Thank you sir! I love those eyes too.

Billy

Meguchi

Noumi is so cute! You're really lucky to have her Now I cant wait for the Kud Wafter movie, It generated a whopping 78 million yen for the kickstarter lol

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

baldylox
Noumi is so cute! You're really lucky to have her Now I cant wait for the Kud Wafter movie, It generated a whopping 78 million yen for the kickstarter lol

Thank you very much! I knew the kickstarter did well but dang! That's a LOT! I hope it turns out to be good.

Billy

baldylox

It's July 25th and that means we have another birthday girl to add to this post!

Actually, I have THREE girls to add today. Why? I'll tell you.

One year ago today I got in a HUGE haul from a really good friend of mine in Canada. He was selling off his entire collection and once we hammered out some details, I was able to bring 3 of his girls and a BUNCH of clothing and accessories home. I actually made a box opening video for it because it was such a large amount of stuff. Here's that video:

Anyways, within that magical box were three lovely girls.... Asuka Langley, Saber Alter and Akira. These are my 50th, 51st and 52nd girls respectively. We'll start with number 50, Asuka.

"Why would you dare start with anyone else? Baka!"

36627201106_bc3b36c082_z.jpgDSC_0003 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Asuka is on her default body and is using her default wig and eyes. But she has had her face up redone by the talented Juu Yuuki. I just LOVE how she looks now. Here's a shot of her with her nemesis Rei.

37576211371_09cbd39ab4_z.jpgDSC_0344 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Asuka cannot STAND Rei at all. They are constantly bickering at each other and Manami finds it hilarious. Rei still runs the household but Asuka tries hostile takeovers all the time. Unfortunately for her, she always fails. Rei is always one or two steps ahead of her.

"I swear, I *WILL* win one of these days! I just gotta figure out how...."

35838207414_475256c9cc_z.jpgDSC_0045 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Poor girl.

Next up is Saber Alter. She is fully default and has the Cool Cats reinforcements throughout. She's the Version 2 so she's on the WS DD3 body. I've always wanted an Alter but when I got my Extra, I kind of put searching for one on hold. Luckily, I got her in the bundle and I'm really glad I did.

35863892193_40317b9e00_z.jpgDSC_0039 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

As usual with Alters, she is ALWAYS eating. She's actually worse than my Extra. And I thought they would not get along well at first but it seems they actually buddied up nicely.

I much prefer the Alter V1 outfit so I bought my Alter one online at "From-Sen" and she loves it. It also doesn't stain.

37576252301_93220c5ddb_z.jpgDSC_0333 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Lastly we have Akira. I've always liked her sculpt and I even own her default outfit and wig. So it was natural to go for her when my buddy asked who of his girls I wanted.

37317726460_a877391091_z.jpgDSC_0327 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Akira got swapped over to a single torso M-bust DDS body instead of her default one. She also uses the default Candy wig instead of her own because I really love that long braid on it.

36906521613_54549e473f_z.jpgDSC_0326 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She kept her default eyes tho as I like those on her best.

41764632940_f5a51cc427_z.jpgDSC_1664 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Akira really loves showing off her tummy. She wears plenty of revealing outfits so everyone can see. She's very athletic and is best friends with my Mamimi and Mirai. All of them are about the same age and all are seniors in high school. They hang out a lot and talk about girly things like most girls that age do. All of them like playing video games but Akira is the best out of that group.

So that's it for now, I only have one more July girl left so look forward to seeing her.

Billy

K-2

This thread is really great for those of us who don't know all your girls very well.

Thanks Billy and Happy Birthday, ladies!

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
This thread is really great for those of us who don't know all your girls very well.

Thanks Billy and Happy Birthday, ladies!

Thank you very much sir! That's one of the reasons I decided to do it. I'm glad you agree!

Billy

Nyx Whitestar

Woow great collection!! I love your Asuka repaint, she looks way better! And I'm in love with Akira, that girl tempt me so much, seeing your photos make me want her even stronger!! Her mouth is soooo cute! Please spam more photos of her xD

ig-log10.png ap10.png

TheWhiteRabbit

Happy Birthday to everyone!

Asuka is honestly the best looking Asuka I've seen, I've always thought that about her. That face up just kills it, she's perfect. The OG Asuka face up is a little lacking in my personal opinion.

You can naver go wrong with Alter (she's one of my favorite girls) and Akira is a cutie with her :3 mouth.

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
Woow great collection!! I love your Asuka repaint, she looks way better! And I'm in love with Akira, that girl tempt me so much, seeing your photos make me want her even stronger!! Her mouth is soooo cute! Please spam more photos of her xD

Thank you very much! I have to agree with you about Asuka, she looks so much nicer than the default version. As for Akira, she's definitely one of the cutest girls out there in my opinion. When she first came out, I put in for her thru the lottery for a friend and won her. My friend was in Mexico so she was shipped to me first and then I shipped her to him. He wanted me to check her for any issues before I shipped her so I got to see her first. I wasn't that impressed with her before I had one in hand. Seeing her up close and in hand, her pretty face changed my mind. So when I was offered her to adopt, I jumped at the chance.

I don't have a ton of pics of her just yet but here's a couple more for you!

41764628310_df4366a73d_z.jpgDSC_1666 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

LOOK AT THAT TUMMY!!!!

43572627091_16032c5e5c_z.jpgDSC_1668 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

36277243120_3b13f25b2e_z.jpgDSC_0028 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Happy Birthday to everyone!

Asuka is honestly the best looking Asuka I've seen, I've always thought that about her. That face up just kills it, she's perfect. The OG Asuka face up is a little lacking in my personal opinion.

You can naver go wrong with Alter (she's one of my favorite girls) and Akira is a cutie with her :3 mouth.

Thank you so much about Asuka! She was THE ONE out of all Phil's girls that always caught my eye in his photos. Yes, he had other gorgeous girls like Rin Tousaka, but Asuka was something special. I'm totes with you on the faceup, it's just perfect for her and looks great compared to the default. I was sooooo happy when I was able to adopt her! Same with Alter and Akira. They're girls I always wanted to add to my family but I never really *tried* to buy before I adopted these.

Billy