Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Baldy's Babes Birthday Thread! NEW PICS 3-30

cfx

That's my issue. I'd like to set birthdays like this but I have two that I've collected parts for over a long time and neither is fully complete yet. I don't know what date to pick, though I'm leaning towards the idea of when I finally assemble them for the first time. For one of them the history is a little more complicated than that though so I'm not sure what to do; maybe she needs two birthdays, an original for when she arrived, originally intact and a "rebirth" one for what she is becoming. I don't know.

BeyondTime
For one of them the history is a little more complicated than that though so I'm not sure what to do; maybe she needs two birthdays, an original for when she arrived, originally intact and a "rebirth" one for what she is becoming. I don't know.

If she is changing into a new character then it might make more sense to pick the day she is complete in her new form.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
For one of them the history is a little more complicated than that though so I'm not sure what to do; maybe she needs two birthdays, an original for when she arrived, originally intact and a "rebirth" one for what she is becoming. I don't know.

If she is changing into a new character then it might make more sense to pick the day she is complete in her new form.

This above.

As y'all know, I do a lot of repairs and redo's and rescues so I've had girls here for MONTHS on end in pieces and parts waiting for stain treatments to end or a faceup to get done or whatever else she needs to be complete. Even if the girl came to me complete and intact, if I have changes planned for her, I don't set her arrival date until she's completely the new setup/character I had envisioned.

For instance, my Lotus and Tasha came to me as a pair and I wanted them to both get redone. I took pics of them when they arrived only to show when I got them and how they looked before I started to change them. Once they were both finished, that's when I set their arrival/anniversary date. It just makes more sense to me that way.

Another instance is a Moe V2 head I got 2 weeks ago. I had planned to use the head on a spare DDS body I had here for spare parts but then I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted for her. I also had no clue what eyes or wig she would need. So I had to put off getting her together until today when I actually had the time to sit down, set her onto a body and think things through for what I wanted her to be. It took me over 2 hours to find the right wig and eye setup but I think it came out nicely. So since she was actually built today and had her setup set, today will be her birthday.

But if I get a complete girl arriving here, like Saber Arturia did, then whatever day she arrives and I unbox her, THAT is her birthday. I hope these make sense.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
Happy Birthday November girlies!

Thank you!

Billy

baldylox

December is here and that means more girlies birthdays! This month I have 5 girls with birthdays!

Let's start with one of my older girls. She was my first kitsune type girl..... say hello to Mashiro!

6455393837_de5644391d_z.jpgDSC_3524 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Ahh, Mashiro. She was one of those girls I knew nothing about but I just loved seeing her photos online. At the time she was quite hard to find and there weren't many around.

6735757717_b9629301bc_z.jpgDSC_4254 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Mashiro came to me in pieces. Not like THAT! What I mean is, I purchased her in parts. At the time, I was good friends with Rochelle from Kerbey Lane Doll Shop out in Texas. She and I chatted often and I bought Volks stuff from her when I couldn't get it from the Volks US store. One day she mentioned that she was going to sell her Mashiro's default setup because she never used it. I was thrilled and told her I wanted it. So I bought her outfit set and it came with her ears and tail. Several of my girls cosplayed with them and it was fun.

6883833055_bd052827c1_z.jpgDSC_4528 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

About 6 months later Rochelle told me she was going to sell the rest of Mashiro and wanted to know if I was interested. Of course I was! So I put her on layaway and finally got her home back on 12-4-11. So she's been with me now for almost 7 years!

7052015655_185328d081_z.jpgDSC_5224 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

As you see, Mashiro is a fox girl and loves being outdoors. She loves flowers too and is always wanting to go see them.

7052061111_fdbfabfd6c_z.jpgDSC_5244 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She's my little forest spirit.

8620757992_57b2f6eec1_z.jpgDSC_0405 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Mashiro keeps her default setup for me. She's perfect as is. While she enjoys dressing up, she does wear casual styled outfits too. But she prefers skirts and dresses the most due to her tail having trouble in other type outfits.

7182911936_d8ec0a9eed_z.jpgDSC_5557 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She gets along with everyone really well and since she's hundreds of years old, she's really smart. The MDD girls take to her the most tho since she has fluffy ears and a tail for them to play with.

So there's my first December girl! 4 more to go!

Billy

Meguchi

Tayutama is one of my favorite VNs, She's a grail girl for me beside Yaya. You're so lucky to have her. 3rd pic

31331.png.dfd4a63f40636b8096732abe211870c7.png

CeliathePikachu

My wife ;-; Mashiro is definitely my Grail, I love her character so much, even though I've only watched the anime (I can't seem to find an English patch of the VN). Happiest of birthdays to her and thanks for the lovely pics

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

baldylox
Tayutama is one of my favorite VNs, She's a grail girl for me beside Yaya. You're so lucky to have her. 3rd pic

Thank you very much! I didn't know of the anime or anything else before I adopted her so I watched it afterwards. It was quite fun and cute.

My wife ;-; Mashiro is definitely my Grail, I love her character so much, even though I've only watched the anime (I can't seem to find an English patch of the VN). Happiest of birthdays to her and thanks for the lovely pics

Hee hee, thanks! We appreciate the compliments!

Billy

baldylox

Ahhh, I hate it when real life gets in the way of my online life. It seems I have forgotten to update this with some other girls with December anniversaries so let's get to it!

This update we have 3 girls! Oddly enough, all of them arrived on the exact same day, just different years.

The first two arrived on the same day and year, 12-9-2012. They were adopted from different people but arrived home the same day. The first was Hitomi.

8268456256_8aea911271_z.jpgDSC_9283 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Hitomi is actually the sister of my Fate Testarossa DD. They both used to be owned by the same girl before coming to live with me. Long story that I will tell when Fate's anniversary comes up. Anyway, Hitomi originally came to me as an 04 head with a face up and eyes from an unknown source on a DD2 body. But I wanted another MDD girl so I swapped her to that body when she arrived.

8600678727_1c6a3219ed_z.jpgDSC_0383 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She eventually got swapped to the Obitsu 40cm body later on because she's a very active girl and that original MDD body couldn't keep up.

9518318803_59dffc63b0_z.jpgDSC_0037 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Hitomi is very outgoing and outspoken. She makes up nick names for everyone too. She gets along with everyone easily and likes watching movies. She's also a magical girl in training.

10197320443_a05a839980_z.jpgDSC_0057 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Next up is Katarina. As you can see, she arrived with Hitomi.

8258840635_711418b5f3_z.jpgDSC_9220 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Katarina is a modified Estel Freesia head. My friend Salica adopted her from YJA years ago and then I adopted her from Salica. She was my first DD with eyelashes installed.

8259929932_f9fc4a2614_z.jpgDSC_9228 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

8577711589_1a1bec84b5_z.jpgDSC_0452 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She is actually the older sister to my Sango and Elisabeth, which I also adopted from Salica. So they got to remain sisters, just farther South and with a different family.

8577729685_2cc920e459_z.jpgDSC_0440 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kat is on her default DD2 body with the M-bust. But she uses the wig from the transformation set that belongs to Mashiro. She is also the only DD I have that regularly wears glasses.

8641812712_f38a88ffa1_z.jpgDSC_0542 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Katarina is VERY loyal to the family and is an excellent maid. She is basically Rei's right hand when it comes to running the household.

12003797544_b4b18c2839_z.jpgDSC_0377 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Last but not least is one of my newer girls. I say new because I haven't really shown her off much but she's been with me for a year now. Say hello to Kanna.

26073514588_e77b0a432a_z.jpgDSC_0823 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kanna is one of my very few SWS girls. She is also one of only two SWS DDdy girls that I own.

28166326249_5a81096e5a_z.jpgDSC_0827 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She's quite shy and prefers to keep to herself most of the time. She's made a few friends here tho, mostly other quiet types like Yoko and Chizuru.

42742625370_6123d2c56c_z.jpgDSC_0001 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kanna is an 09 head on a DDdy body. Her face up was done by Eblktty and I just love how she turned out. She looks so sweet and pretty!

30681222398_86f34a82e6_z.jpgDSC_0002 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

43642009865_c0042e582f_z.jpgDSC_0005 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Kanna seems to like dresses more than casual stuff like pants or shorts. She tends to prefer lots of lace and ruffles as well so the Lolita style might be right up her alley.

43833461704_be50952130_z.jpgDSC_0007 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

That's it for now! Only one more girl left for December, she will be added here next week. Thanks for looking!

Billy

K-2
Last but not least is one of my newer girls. I say new because I haven't really shown her off much but she's been with me for a year now. Say hello to Kanna.

43642009865_c0042e582f_z.jpgDSC_0005 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

HELLOOO NURSE--er KANNA!

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
HELLOOO NURSE--er KANNA!

Hee hee, thank you sir!

Happy birthday to the rest of the December cuties Kanna is lovely, no need to be shy!

Thanks so much! I tell her that too but she remains quiet and bashful.

Billy

baldylox

It's time for the last girl of December!

Say hey to my first android girl Midori!

11658127125_d421a05d9c_z.jpgDSC_0048 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Midori was also my first 05 head girl. Since she is an android, I wanted to show that in her eyes. So I chose these metallic ones. They're super shiny and work so well for her.

11658765566_bef0cfe017_z.jpgDSC_0054 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Midori was built by Rei and a few of the other girls to help me out around the house. She is programmed to follow my orders 100% except for when Manami is involved.

16697771631_dac05ac084_z.jpgDSC_4232 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Midori is on the original DDdy body. Rei chose it in order to have space for the inner workings and hard drives. But Midori upgraded her inner drives 2 years ago and in order to make space, she had to also upsize her bust. She now uses the Wersaze 2XL silicone bust.

45198432114_8986b6a347_z.jpgDSC_1706 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She has been thru many different versions of her face up, all of them done by Eblktty. Her newest version is definitely her best tho. She now has earrings that look like circuitry that match the open circuits behind her ears.

20207494366_377d2e8f2e_z.jpgDSC_5533 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

20225500562_7cd6a27455_z.jpgDSC_5534 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

20047144069_80fa7df4cc_z.jpgDSC_5535 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Midori is extremely smart and loyal. She has no issues sacrificing herself in order to save a family member. She is also curious and likes building things. Her last project was another android girl she named Winnie. Rei was very pleased with her adaptations and developing skills but sometimes worries that she might build something she cannot handle.

35718113442_657b206c48_z.jpgDSC_0867 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Thanks to everyone who has been following along this year! Next year will be big and also include all my newer girls! I hope you keep checking back!

Billy

baldylox

It's a new year and a new month so that means it's time for my birthday girls from my family!

Today we get to see my 4th girl, Miyuki!

5888643481_dcc01543bf_z.jpgDSC_0526 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Miyuki is an 04 head that was originally painted by the same person who painted Manami the first time. Miyuki was also built by them too. Unfortunately, Miyuki was the only vinyl girl in her home and she didn't get along with the other dolls there. So I offered to adopt her and let her be with her older sister Manami.

6444335215_517b3f137a_z.jpgDSC_3397 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She came to me on a DD2 body with the regular large bust. Miyuki likes computers and games and is my resident otaku girl. She knows all things anime and video games!

6444297177_cb327d3cae_z.jpgDSC_3425 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She looks up to Manami quite a bit and has adopted her older sisters love of lingerie. She's made me buy quite a few things just for her.

Miyuki has had some changes over the years. I first got her home on 1-10-2011. A couple of years later I swapped out her L-bust to the Shapely L-bust.

8001289505_fc1e4cf557_z.jpgDSC_7855 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She quite enjoyed it.

15340379996_fa8794ca9b_z.jpgDSC_2894 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

That is.... until I swapped her to a DDdy body with Peach Pai.

20637823301_967f631e71_z.jpgDSC_5382 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She's extremely happy with this and hasn't asked for anything in a while. I think she feels closer to Manami now so that's good.

18576270344_0f08f523ec_z.jpgDSC_4776 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

VERY GOOD.

19172538476_4dd7037655_z.jpgDSC_4793 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! There are 4 more January girls so keep checking back to see who they are!

Billy

TheWhiteRabbit

Happy belated to Midori! Throwing some DDH05 love her way.

Happy birthday Miyuki, she has really "grown" into herself over the years. The photo's of her and Manami are lovely

Follow me on Twitter :)https://twitter.com/WhiteRabbit887

baldylox
Happy belated to Midori! Throwing some DDH05 love her way.

Happy birthday Miyuki, she has really "grown" into herself over the years. The photo's of her and Manami are lovely

Thank you so much! I absolutely adore the 05 heads! There's just something about them that is sultry and sexy and mature but also stoic and serious. And Miyuki has definitely come into her own over the years. She used to be just a little Manami wannabe but now she's very much her own person.

Billy

baldylox

Today is my 5th girls anniversary! Say hello to Mai Shiranui!

5368194471_03a9cb7591_z.jpgDSC07188 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Mai came to me from Ebay of all places. My friend Mitsuki helped me find her and figure out whether or not she was the real deal. There were some odd cirbleepstances with the seller and shipping but she did finally arrive to me intact.

5429828170_49a8ba023a_z.jpgDSC07516 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Mai was always a girl I liked from her video game series "Fatal Fury". And when I found out she was a DD girl, I went looking for her. I kept her in her default style for a bit but she quickly let it be known that she didn't like that setup. So we went thru MANY MANY changes in order to find the look she wanted. Here are a few of them:

First, she got a gray wig and kept her default eyes.

5593672346_47a7650209_z.jpgDSC08516 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Staying with the default eyes we tried a blonde twin tailed braid wig.

8406162985_cd0ed5ce29_z.jpgDSC_3151 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Then we found THE WIG. It's from Leeke World and was similar to the Alna wig I liked so much. I had originally bought this for Yoko but I tried it on Mai and it was like BAM! Done! The green eyes didn't last long tho as they were just a bit much.

5676154912_202f85e066_z.jpgDSC09085 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

We kept that wig and went for some red eyes.

6831226268_3a8d83d567_z.jpgDSC_5005 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She also tried a long brown twin braided wig but it wasn't right so we went back to the blonde wig.

6876175044_940ea81fed_z.jpgDSC_5034 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She also tried out Manami's old wig just for kicks.

8407251546_028b882e88_z.jpgDSC07757 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

We had the red eyes in her for a while until I adopted Saber Extra. She came with 2 pairs of eyes and since I had green in Mai before, I tried the extra Extra eyes.....

7593510214_83c1dd06a0_z.jpgDSC_6695 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

DONE DEAL. She was perfect now!

7593522806_dc208a4651_z.jpgDSC_6697 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I put her in her default wig at a meet one time just for fun:

7735833374_bae5b2d6e3_z.jpgDSC_7303 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

So now that she was complete, we were on auto pilot. She really woke up and became her own girl quickly. She and Ryomou became VERY close, she flirted with Manami a lot, she joined The Maid Brigade as 2nd in command and also got upgraded from her regular DDdy chest to a silicone Peach Pai.

Here are some shots of her showing how gorgeous she is.

15295527230_b4f45a723c_z.jpgDSC_3016 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

32053635583_2a373fda52_z.jpgDSC_0864 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

32744663491_7299e12c9b_z.jpgDSC_0873 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

32714645132_c41a62512e_z.jpgDSC_0878 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

So there she is, my number 5 firecracker Mai!

Billy

Cazzie_Bliss

I was just thinking of her the other day and how she was one of my faves from when your crew was 'small'. She's so pretty! Happy bday X

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
I was just thinking of her the other day and how she was one of my faves from when your crew was 'small'. She's so pretty! Happy bday X

Thank you very much! I find it so strange to think I didn't always have a huge hoard of girls. I think Mai is very under rated as a DD and more people should pay her attention when looking for a beauty to add to their family.

Happy Birthday Mai! She really is a gorgeous girl, the style you found for her is perfect

Thank you! It took over a year and a half but we finally found it!

Billy

baldylox

Today is another of my girls anniversaries! Who might that be? Well, it's one of the Touhou cuties, the little snow and ice fairy Cirno!

25073551337_131800ac4e_z.jpgDSC_0775 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Cirno had been on my want list for a long time and I never figured I'd own one until I saw the chance to buy her in pieces.

28165634839_7a89a6dfe8_z.jpgDSC_0777 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

That means I got her head, eyes and wig first. Then I got her wings from someone else. Lastly I found her default outfits later on.

39913059092_84da5c193f_z.jpgDSC_0787 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Then I had to buy her MDD3 body from Volks a little while after that. So she was finally completed on 1-19-18. I haven't really gotten into her character any further than knowing she's a fun loving girl who likes playing pranks on others and getting into mischief. I need to take more photos of her too because the outfits I've had her in other than her default have looked super cute on her.

Thank you for looking!

Billy

Cazzie_Bliss
I think Mai is very under rated as a DD and more people should pay her attention when looking for a beauty to add to their family.

I agree! Mai is in my top 10 sculpts for sure. And your Mai is still as beautiful as ever x ~

~~~

As for Cirno ~ eeeeee, so cute yet with a dash of spark. I don't see many people with one to be honest, she really is to die for. I'd love to see more pictures of her in casual wear ~ !

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

baldylox
I agree! Mai is in my top 10 sculpts for sure. And your Mai is still as beautiful as ever x ~

Thank you very much!

As for Cirno ~ eeeeee, so cute yet with a dash of spark. I don't see many people with one to be honest, she really is to die for. I'd love to see more pictures of her in casual wear ~ !

Heh, she's definitely got spark! I promise I'll get pics of her in casual stuff soon, you'll see how cute she really is. As for her rarity, I agree with you. Either she's hard to find, hard to get or the people that bought her don't share pics often. Since she's from Touhou and the guy who made/owns that series isn't known for sharing his stuff outside Japan, it could be that they weren't popular outside there. Either way I find her completely adorable and I'm glad I was able to get her.

Billy

baldylox

Update time! Since January is over, I have to update with the last two girls for that month!

First up is Raven.

25074312367_f92271a13e_z.jpgDSC_0834 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Raven was number 63 in the family and came to me from Freyaicchi here on the forums.

25074306247_f2d5940ac5_z.jpgDSC_0835 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She is an Excellen Browning head that was repainted by Freya.

30561365958_4530ff3921_z.jpgDSC_1706 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She arrived home on 1-26-18 and I put her on a DDdy body with the shapely bust.

30561288538_133925454b_z.jpgDSC_1722 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Raven is very much the Oujosama type lady. She has that haughty laugh all upper class ladies do, she has the big blonde drill style hairdo and she has a very thick Southern accent including the drawl. She'll say things like "Oh I *do* declare!" and "Awww. Bless your heart."

44430341981_17fb2c47a9_z.jpgDSC_1727 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She's also very lady-like, has her own view of the world and rarely dresses casually. While not the type to show off, she does understand that she's beautiful and will use that to get what she wants.

"I'm a lady but I'm no dummy."

42620415540_341cdc1e2f_z.jpgDSC_1728 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

The last girl for January is Machii. She belonged to a good friend of mine that said she wasn't really bonding with her and she wanted a good home to send her to. We all know that I'm a sucker for this type of girl so I adopted her. Machii is an 01 head on an original MDD body. This is how she looked when she came to me originally. Don't mind the outfit, her story had her as a homeless girl we found in my garage. XD

26352673318_bdced99d85_z.jpgDSC_0934 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Her original face up was quite cute but I had plans for her.

26447872748_fbee46672f_z.jpgDSC_0869 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I had been interested in the "ooo" faced girls for quite some time but never went after one. So now that I had an 01 head as a base, I turned her over to Eblktty to modify into my first "ooo" type girl. What I mean by that is this:

26557258428_1912007c45_z.jpgDSC_0963 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Machii got a new long wig I had here as an alternate/backup for Manami. She kept the same eyes tho because I really liked those.

25557198227_d555714329_z.jpgDSC_0966 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Machii is still on her MDD body but I plan to swap it out this year for a new MDD3 one. Still, she manages to pose pretty well with it.

43521043365_cdd3a4e141_z.jpgDSC_1732 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

She arrived here in late December of 2017 but she wasn't complete and redone until 1-29-18.

30561246688_cda7959d94_z.jpgDSC_1734 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Machii is very sweet and open. She seems grateful to be here and gets along well with almost everyone easily. She likes hugs and nose boops and always wants to be picked up and carried.

43521030445_c28dd75b2b_z.jpgDSC_1736 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

I say she gets along with *almost* everyone because she and Manami do NOT get along. It seems Manami scared her during their first meeting and Machii holds a big grudge towards her for that. Even tho she doesn't look like it, Machii can be VERY devious and has played all sorts of pranks on Manami like hiding her cookie and candy stashes in other places, moving her clothing around so she can't find things and also painting her lips with hot sauce one night. XD She's a little scamp and she knows it. Machii is number 64 in the family.

42620408250_35121f6aed_z.jpgDSC_1730 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

That's it for January! I only have one girl that was adopted in Feb so I *might* do March along with her to speed up the process.

Billy