Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

TheParadisePanda

My obitsu 50cm Michiko :D

TheParadisePanda

Because without her I probably wouldn't have ever discovered my love of dollfie dreams! When I first went to order my first large scale vinyl doll I had plans to get one of the more realistic Parabox heads. I had no use for the default anime head and was convinced that realistic heads were the only way to go. Then when my 50cm obitsu finally arrived and I saw the default head in person it was love at first sight!

A cute face-up and a pair of animetic eyes later Michiko was born!

6556371065_187e10a317_z.jpg

6556371079_7217137235_z.jpg

6556371097_c695a6c735_z.jpg

6556371089_ce028c1124_z.jpg

I have another 50cm head I plan on sending to a face-up artist to be painted in a more 'dollfie dream' like style.

For anybody wondering about obitsu's 50cm body it certainly wont win any bikini contests ( I leave that to my dollfies lol) but the joints are STRONG. Michiko can actually hold a dollfie dream bridal style and she's the only dolly I trust to hold Peeve (the little hujoo fennec fox in the first pic) for any real amount of time.

littlebearries

Oh! She is a cutie!!! I love her face... and... her fennec fox :o

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

Zukin

She's adorable!

I love the little fox, I was thinking of getting one from JunkySpot but decided against it.

Now that I see it again, it's more tempting. XD

Traveller

I have the same doll, but couldn't get the face to work for me, so i went for the 02 white head from Obitsu which I prefer.

I am please that you made default head work, and have to agree, that the 50cm body won't win any Swimsuit comps, but the joints are damm strong

jazz2cool

I live the sculpture of the head. The eyes as narrower so it gives her a very unique look!:)

Those who hate liers.....are liers themselfs

sozokureed

Those are really cute, my first Obitsu was one of the smaller ones, then I found out about the DD and I must say I love this larger scale =)

JChiibs

It is really good knowing that the Obitsu have strong bodies because I was really wondering what the biggest differences were between them and the DD. Sometime down the road I hope to be able to get a 55cm boy body from Parabox, but I wasn't sure if it would just be better to hope and wish for a DD boy. Your girl is darling.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

leitan

sorry to necro this thread but i was looking through the older threads here and i have to say she is gorgeous! love the first photo~

HappiestUnicorn626

Your Michiko-chan is soooo cute !! *^*

PerlaNemesis

She's a very cute girl. ^^ And love that photo of her with Hujoo fox.

DD family: Miyuki (DDH-03+Obi50), Saber (Alter v2 on DDIII + L bust)