Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

gigglesky

Have you ever dropped your DD?

Nemu

Reviving an old topic but my first doll was a DD1 bodied Nemu Asakura and when I first got her I took her /everywhere/. I was really careful with her but I left my work desk to go to a meeting and when I came back she’d somehow unseated herself and nosedived into a coffee cup that wasn’t even near her. No staining or anything, but we called her latte-Chan for three months. >.>

Edited by Nemu
Typo fixed

Bellatrix

I dropped them all the time, lol. I am really clumsy. Thank god they are not as fragile as resins, as I'd have broken them 64465616 times already lol

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

mayaiincho

Quite a bit. Only Alsty tips over, both from my bed's headboard and from photography. Nothing broken so far so at least DDs are pretty sturdy. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

Geoffryhawk
22 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I dropped them all the time, lol. I am really clumsy. Thank god they are not as fragile as resins, as I'd have broken them 64465616 times already lol

Though depending on the company some resin dolls are more resilient then they have any right to be! My Granado Titan took a dive into the concrete of my driveway.

But I would still prefer to accidentally drop my Vindoll or other vinyl dolls xP

Which I have...poor Udell fell right down on his head and he came out okay haha.

Xiongmao

Towa chan fell flat on her face on her first photo shoot 😳. Her elbow got all muddy but luckily her angelic face was unmarked.

She was also knocked off the table by my 🙀. Fortunately she was unscathed again, despite wearing her Miku hair at the time. We've since referred to the 🙀 as the big horrible monster. We're both terrified of it.

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

abs2891

My MDD dove head first off a table the other day when I was taking some pictures at the Volks store.  Other than the loud crash as she hit the floor, and my resulting embarrassment, she is fine.  Still, would prefer she not try the move again lol

That_Dollfie_Dude

I had my friend's Smartdoll Kanata standing on top of my turntable without using any stand or additional support.  She stood for quite a while but suddenly she fell over and hit the floor.  Luckily she was ok, but now I just have her sitting down instead. 

Tasuke

I had my friend's Smartdoll Kanata standing on top of my turntable without using any stand or additional support...

i have my favorite OBITSU 26 girls atop my Turntable as well (1976 PIONEER PL-112D) and, while i have had one or two fall off once or twice (by fault of my own occasional clumsiness) by and large, it has proven a pretty safe and stable place for them to hang out...

Anime Family 4-21-21 RESIZE 40.jpg

PL-112D%203-14-15%201_zpsmxgechq5.jpg?wi

PL-112D5-30-14_zps768738a1.jpg?width=192

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Lina

I dropped my DDS once. I was photographing her in my backyard, which has uneven terrain. The grass was kinda long so I didn't see the dip in the ground and I face planted, camera and doll went flying in a frantic attempt to catch myself.

Neither were damaged thankfully!

This same DDS is also prone to hopping off things at the slightest gust of air.

ChrisFhey
2 hours ago, Lina said:

This same DDS is also prone to hopping off things at the slightest gust of air.

Ah, the adventurous type, huh?

Lina
57 minutes ago, ChrisFhey said:

Ah, the adventurous type, huh?

It would seem so! She's always jumping off things and just can't wait to hit the floor LOL.

Chiakisenpai

Yup, right face first into grass.

And my floor.

and my carpet.

I always try to sit her down now, I don't like to risk standing poses unless she's on a base