Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

A Second Addition!

Cazzie_Bliss

Emi - Ms. Cazzie. May I speak with you for a moment?

"Sure Emi, what do you - wooah! What happened to you?"

46949267031_34a3636e27_z.jpg

Emi - What do you mean?

"You look so different! In more ways than one."

33073687348_d7eabd5279_z.jpg

Emi - Oh! I've been turned down for several shoots lately because I appeared too childish for their tastes. So I decided to let my hair fall free and adjusted my make-up.

"That doesn't explain your..."

46949265981_7b591807ee_z.jpg

Emi - We also used pills to change my eye colour and I drank a lot of milk to fill out my chest area. Worked well, don't you think?

"You didn't need to do that, Emi. If they didn't want you as their model, it's not worth changing yourself to meet their standards. Well... as long as you're happy. Now, why did you want to see me?"

46035189625_42c07315a3_z.jpg

Emi - When I go out to work, I thought you might get lonely which is breaking my promise to you.

"Go on."

46949264171_2a4cbd37a4_z.jpg

Emi - I have brought you a present in order to ensure that doesn't happen.

"..."

46035187665_1433f7fe1a_z.jpg

Emi - This is Nagisa. She's my cute little agent who grabs me all the top modeling positions. She's always on her laptop researching and working away, so I thought she would make the perfect company!

Nagisa - Hello.

"Emi! You can't just give people away as presents!"

46949261231_bd304f23fb_z.jpg

Emi - Why not? Nagisa doesn't seem to mind, do you?

Nagisa - As long as Emi is happy.

46035185295_fdf1cb6657_z.jpg

Emi - I knew I could count on you, Nagi-chan!

Nagisa - ...

Emi - So can she stay?

I guess so. I don't think I have a choice anymore. Welcome to the family, Nagisa.

46949257921_0220de0845_z.jpg

Emi - Yay! Success! We did it!

Nagisa - Yay.

46035182645_7fb2573c3b_z.jpg

-------------

So with that my family of one became two. I've never had more than one DD girl at a time so Nagisa is a wonderful addition and mostly unplanned! A model needs her agent and they seem to be great friends but I don't know how they'll adjust to living together.

Another note, I'm sorry that some of these photos are... out of focus a bit. I need to sort out a space with great lighting because Emi is surprisingly hard to photograph. It's ironic considering she's a model, haha!

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Pickle

Welcome, Nagisa! It's really nice that Emi has some company now and you have someone to stay home with you as Emi models.

She's a really cute 02! Do you have any other plans with Nagisa (like face-up, clothing choice, anything) or is it all just unplanned for now? ^^ If unplanned, I hope you two can figure out something together eventually!

Edited by Pickle

Cazzie_Bliss
Welcome, Nagisa! It's really nice that Emi has some company now and you have someone to stay home with you as Emi models.

Yes! Nagisa is much less clingy but super cute to have around. Emi is indeed happy to have someone her own size around!

She's a really cute 02! Do you have any other plans with Nagisa (like face-up, clothing choice, anything) or is it all just unplanned for now? ^^ If unplanned, I hope you two can figure out something together eventually!

Thank you! My first DD ever was an 02 so it's very nostalgic for me. Oh when I say unplanned I mean I didn't plan on adding her to my family. She was a bit of an impulse addition. I'm happy with how she is currently but I do want to get her some clothes purely for her as she's borrowing Emi's wardrobe currently! But she looks good in cute things and beiges. She says she likes blue apparently. (I also want to get the Ranka Interstellar flight outfit for her to model)

Pickle
DrifloonCazzie said:

Yes! Nagisa is much less clingy but super cute to have around. Emi is indeed happy to have someone her own size around!

Glad to hear that! What would you say Nagisa’s personality is like? I get the shy, quiet type from her so far but think she might open up to you later down the road. ^^

DrifloonCazzie said:

Thank you! My first DD ever was an 02 so it's very nostalgic for me. Oh when I say unplanned I mean I didn't plan on adding her to my family. She was a bit of an impulse addition. I'm happy with how she is currently but I do want to get her some clothes purely for her as she's borrowing Emi's wardrobe currently! But she looks good in cute things and beiges. She says she likes blue apparently. (I also want to get the Ranka Interstellar flight outfit for her to model)

Yeah, I think I saw your first 02 get rehomed to Baldylox. Can’t remember her name though at the moment. My apologies. Hope that nostalgia is one of good feelings! :3 Totally understand impulse buys! I used to do that a bunch but I’ve calmed down a bit since I’ve been back to the hobby. Can’t afford doing that! x) Seeing her in Ranka’s interstellar outfit would definitely be interesting to see! She’d probably look adorable in it. Hopefully you can get that for her at some point! Wonder if she’d look good in a fake fur coat with the big furred hood as well.

But anywho, congrats on getting Nagisa! I look forward to seeing more of her and her possible adventures with you and Emi!

Edited by Pickle

Cazzie_Bliss
Glad to hear that! What would you say Nagisa’s personality is like? I get the shy, quiet type from her so far but think she might open up to you later down the road. ^^

Hmm, she seems very happy to stick to herself. A girl of few words. Very Dandere in personality. But she seems to have a huge soft spot for Emi, protective almost.

Yeah, I think I saw your first 02 get rehomed to Baldylox. Can’t remember her name though at the moment. My apologies. Hope that nostalgia is one of good feelings! :3 Totally understand impulse buys! I used to do that a bunch but I’ve calmed down a bit since I’ve been back to the hobby. Can’t afford doing that! x) Seeing her in Ranka’s interstellar outfit would definitely be interesting to see! She’d probably look adorable in it. Hopefully you can get that for her at some point! Wonder if she’d look good in a fake fur coat with the big furred hood as well.

Yes! Billy did adopt Tsubaki a very long time ago. We used to talk a lot back then and he's the reason I even started collecting DD's back in the day. Tsubaki seems very happy over there in his gigantic family that seems to grow constantly, haha! I also low-key want to get Ranka's outfit because she's my grail and I hope to get her this year even if I have to get her head, wig, body separately. Haha! But I think Nagisa would look great in it too! Ooo a fur coat sounds fun. Especially if it has animal ears.

But anywho, congrats on getting Nagisa! I look forward to seeing more of her and her possible adventures with you and Emi!

Thank you, thank you! I'm sure there will be adventures in the future for sure ^w^