Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Who's Your Maker: Doll directory form question

JChiibs

Under the "Maker" entry, do we put the company (like Volks) or username if they are a custom, non-hybrid character? I'm pretty sure I'm complicating this. 😅 Under the Hybrid or Other category this makes sense, but for DD, SmD & Obitsu it still seems a bit redundant to enter the company again. Please clarify.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

BeyondTime

I kind of like the idea of crediting a face-up artist in the profile, but it seems like there is a box for that at the bottom.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Averis

I didn't have Maker there originally, but added it later for a reason I don't recall... >< But it was a good reason at the time. But, yeah, it would be like Volks etc. If you guys want more fields, let me know. I only put what I could think of etc. 

• Like 1

Poofiemus

I'm pretty sure the directory form is global for all categories, so we'd need the maker field for some hybrids and anything in the "other" category.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.