Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A big family photo!

Moonsour

I think next time I need a reference photo I'm going to use this picture as a menu to place a photo order with you!

Out of curiosity, what head sculpts do you not have? I dont think I see the vocaloids (except Miku?) or Idols.

baldylox
3 hours ago, Poofiemus said:

. . .question then is, which movie? Because I have a hard time believing that Manami, Mamimi, Rei, AND Kirinrin would all agree to watch the same film.

Heh, I knew someone would ask me that!  But guess what?  ALL my girls enjoy a good story, cool characters, animals and animation.  So what has all those and is good for any age to watch?  Studio Ghibli's "The Cat Returns".  :)  It's a great movie with all of the above.  Plus, Manami will watch ANYTHING if she gets cookies.  LOL

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

baldylox
2 hours ago, Moonsour said:

I think next time I need a reference photo I'm going to use this picture as a menu to place a photo order with you!

Out of curiosity, what head sculpts do you not have? I dont think I see the vocaloids (except Miku?) or Idols.

Ha ha!  I'm happy to share closeups of anyone you'd like to see.  :)

As for heads I don't have, I own all of the basic ones from the 01 up thru the 10.  I also have quite a few character ones too but I do not own any of the Vocaloids yet.  I'd like a Miku one day!  I also don't own any idols as I am unfamiliar with the characters but I do like some of the outfits.  I really like Miki Hoshi but her price is way too high for me.  Same with Tamaki from 2Heart.  She's my grail that keeps slipping thru my fingers.  One day I hope to own her!  <3

Billy

Catzs101

I would have stopped counting too! 🤣 I only have 8 and 3 floating heads and that seems like a lot to me. I don't know if my DD family will get that large!

Ikataru

Oh em gee .... I saw this when the video was posted on Instagram and just wow!! Whenever I am explaining my hobby to my family I honestly use you to jokingly tell them I could be that bad with my collection. It is such an amazing beautiful group!!! You are so living the dream!!!!! *giggle* 

Stinkerbell

Wow, that is impressive!! Where do they all sleep... & your food bill I hate to think...

I'm a vinyl newbie in Phoenix so, they could come visit me sometime!! 

baldylox
On 3/28/2019 at 7:23 PM, Catzs101 said:

I would have stopped counting too! 🤣 I only have 8 and 3 floating heads and that seems like a lot to me. I don't know if my DD family will get that large!

When I had 8 girls I thought that was all I'd ever have too!  And no need to worry about family size.  Whatever you and your girls are happy with is perfect.  

On 3/28/2019 at 7:32 PM, Ikataru said:

Oh em gee .... I saw this when the video was posted on Instagram and just wow!! Whenever I am explaining my hobby to my family I honestly use you to jokingly tell them I could be that bad with my collection. It is such an amazing beautiful group!!! You are so living the dream!!!!! *giggle* 

Thank you very much!  That's funny about using me as an example but I'm not THAT bad.  😉

1 hour ago, Stinkerbell said:

Wow, that is impressive!! Where do they all sleep... & your food bill I hate to think...

Thanks!  They sleep and hang out in my bedroom, the doll room and a doll house in the computer room.  And yes, food and drinks kill me with them but eh, it's worth it to see them all happy.  :)  Welcome to the hobby!  There is a pretty big group of people in Arizona so you should look them up!  I'd love to come out there one day and meet them all in person, they're a really fun bunch!

Billy

sinclair
On 4/15/2019 at 6:44 PM, baldylox said:
On 4/15/2019 at 5:32 PM, Stinkerbell said:

Thanks!  They sleep and hang out in my bedroom, the doll room and a doll house in the computer room.  And yes, food and drinks kill me with them but eh, it's worth it to see them all happy.  :)  Welcome to the hobby!  There is a pretty big group of people in Arizona so you should look them up!  I'd love to come out there one day and meet them all in person, they're a really fun bunch!

Keep an eye on the meet threads, there is one for AZ.  I think there is one coming up on Saturday.  Sadly I'll have to miss it do to other responsibilities, but I think we're all fun company.

battrastard
On 4/21/2019 at 8:58 AM, sinclair said:

Keep an eye on the meet threads, there is one for AZ.  I think there is one coming up on Saturday.  Sadly I'll have to miss it do to other responsibilities, but I think we're all fun company.

There’s a few of us floating around in Tucson, too! 

My Kiddos:

Left to Right:

Maiko, my little “joker”, practical and otherwise.

Merri, Ever the sarcastic smartass, loves her barley-pop as much as I do. (Have to hide them, or I’ll come home with an empty cooler!) 

Yukiko, haven’t really filled in her story yet. Tana made her, (sorta Like Data “built” his daughter.. ) 

Tana, the ever-practical one, except when she cuts loose! Also my first one who started it all. (There’s a good story behind that one, too bad figure.fm isn’t around anymore, that was fun!)

There’s going to be more to their stories, I’ve just been in a slump and a major procrastinator for too long! 

B3B21322-C155-461F-958B-6A5109B5A568.jpeg

• Like 1

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Linnette

WOW that is a family photo!! You have such a big and impressive collection. And congrats on 9 years in this crazy hobby! I have just recently started collecting vinyl dolls, and they do multiply fast:D Who needs food right?

• Like 1

deinosor

That's an AMAZING collection and a fantastic photo. (My husband saw this over my shoulder and looked a little terrified because he knows full well that photo is basically my wishlist in visual form. Luckily (?) for him I'm flat broke.)

Pronouns: she/her

baldylox
On 4/27/2019 at 10:06 AM, Linnette said:

WOW that is a family photo!! You have such a big and impressive collection. And congrats on 9 years in this crazy hobby! I have just recently started collecting vinyl dolls, and they do multiply fast:D Who needs food right?

Thank you very much!  Nine years sounds like a long time but it feels so much less than that.  It's crazy for sure but I love the hobby, all the friends I've made due to it and of course, all the lovely girls I've been lucky enough to adopt and meet in that time.  <3  And no, who needs food when ou have such cute little ones smiling at you daily?  Oh yeah...  I DO.  😛

4 hours ago, deinosor said:

That's an AMAZING collection and a fantastic photo. (My husband saw this over my shoulder and looked a little terrified because he knows full well that photo is basically my wishlist in visual form. Luckily (?) for him I'm flat broke.)

Thanks so much!  Being broke sucks but you can still adopt girls for way less than retail pricing.  You just have to know where to look and do your homework in the hobby and you'll find deals.  Yes, it takes time and patience and networking but it's worth it for sure.

Billy

Nyx Whitestar

I'm sad you've experienced trash talk about your collection. Those "confessions blogs" are such a weird and coward thing. I'm glad you don't care though, you're totally right 🤗 I enjoy your family photo, I LOVE family photos! Yours is so huge, it's a pleasure to look at it 💕 Worth the time you spend on it lol omg 😁

• Like 1

ig-log10.png ap10.png

baldylox
4 hours ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

I'm sad you've experienced trash talk about your collection. Those "confessions blogs" are such a weird and coward thing. I'm glad you don't care though, you're totally right 🤗 I enjoy your family photo, I LOVE family photos! Yours is so huge, it's a pleasure to look at it 💕 Worth the time you spend on it lol omg 😁

Thank you very much for the kind words!  I agree that those places are nothing but bad news.  But like you said, I don't let them get to me anymore.  I'm glad you like the pic and my family, they bring me great joy.  <3

Billy

Pichi

Your family is goals! I hope to have even just an 8th of your collection.

baldylox
1 hour ago, Pichi said:

Your family is goals! I hope to have even just an 8th of your collection.

Thank you very much!  10 is a good goal and a good number too!  I wish you luck in getting to that point!

Billy

• Thanks 1

K-2

I must have missed this picture in the whole site transition thing.

One word:

WOW!

That is a spellbinding collection! Congrats on 9 amazing years!

Who knows what the next 9 will bring (although we can guess).

MVSig.jpg

baldylox
9 hours ago, K-2 said:

I must have missed this picture in the whole site transition thing.

One word:

WOW!

That is a spellbinding collection! Congrats on 9 amazing years!

Who knows what the next 9 will bring (although we can guess).

Heh, thank you very much sir!  It's been quite the journey for sure.  And yes, we all know what the next 9 years will bring.... either another 80 girls or me going bankrupt and living at my parents with all of them.  😄

Billy

AeroHail

WOW! Your family is outstanding!

You must have so many pieces of doll clothes to appease them all! Hahah!

baldylox
1 hour ago, AeroHail said:

WOW! Your family is outstanding!

You must have so many pieces of doll clothes to appease them all! Hahah!

Thank you!  My girls have so much more clothing than I do!  It's crazy really.  I will drop $100 on an outfit for them in a heartbeat but I cringe when I have to spend $10 on a shirt for myself.  LOL  

Billy

• Like 1

Eiko82

Wow!!! That is one amazing group photo. Your family looks really lovely @onion14@

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

baldylox
2 hours ago, Eiko82 said:

Wow!!! That is one amazing group photo. Your family looks really lovely @onion14@

Thanks so much!  :)

Billy

DidiMews

Just WOW!! You have such an amazing collection. I love how you have so many different styles of dolls. They each look so unique!

I don't think I'll ever reach this many, but I hope I can have such a cool and diverse collection as you one day! <3 

baldylox
4 hours ago, DidiMews said:

Just WOW!! You have such an amazing collection. I love how you have so many different styles of dolls. They each look so unique!

I don't think I'll ever reach this many, but I hope I can have such a cool and diverse collection as you one day! <3 

Thank you very much!  That's one thing I do try and do with them... make them each their own girl.  I do have a few that look similar but they differ in small ways like face ups or eyes or wigs.  All you have to do is try and you can have plenty of diversity in your family!  Get those creative juices flowing and make it happen!  :)

Billy

creamyfluffybunny

wow thats a lot of pretty! lol