Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Chioyin

Dollfie Dream head size difference

Chioyin

Can you tell me the head size of DDS, DD, MDD Original and what it'll look like if DDS wears DD hair? (I'm new in Dollfie)

Sorry for my broken english.

cfx

DD and DDS use the same heads as the bodies are only sligthly different in sizing other than their height. The heads themselves vary but most are in the range of 8.5 - 9 inches and as such you generally use the 8-9" wig size.

MDD is a bit different and I have no experience there so I'll let someone else answer that.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, cfx said:

MDD is a bit different and I have no experience there so I'll let someone else answer that.

AFAIK DDP, DDS, DD, DDDy, and MDD use the same size head for the purposes of putting the head on the body, but neck fit may vary a bit aesthetically. Some heads might just look outsized on some bodies.

Edited by BeyondTime
  • Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

sinclair

Any Dollfie Dream head will fit on any Dollfie Dream body.  As said some people like the looks on one better then another when it comes to the bodies.  And they all take the same wig size, 8-9 inches.

Monty

It actually depends on the head mould. The head size isn’t determined by what body they have, it’s by the character they are - some characters with a more realistic look to them have smaller heads. An example is Kosmos who has possibly the smallest of all DD heads to the extent that she can look odd standing next to other DDs with larger heads.

Rin and Len have rather large heads, bigger than Miku’s. For example Miku was able to squeeze into a size 8 smartdoll wig but Rin could not whatsoever. Also, my plan to make a character using Sheryl’s head was abandoned after I saw how small it looked next to Len’s. I have also seen many people mention how large the ddh07 head is.

all the heads can go on all the bodies, though - it’s just that some may look proportionately odd. But this is also personal preference. I personally do not like DDH01 on anything other than a MDD body, but many other people do. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stinkerbell

Any opinion of a DDH10 on a MDD vs. larger DD? I just bought a DDH10 head & am hoping it fits the MDD body proportionally. 

lunadiviner
2 hours ago, Stinkerbell said:

Any opinion of a DDH10 on a MDD vs. larger DD? I just bought a DDH10 head & am hoping it fits the MDD body proportionally. 

Many people have used the DDH10 head on an MDD body! I personally think she looks great on an MDD body. 😉

ToriaCrux
3 hours ago, Stinkerbell said:

If you haven't already you can look at other peoples ddh10s here🙂

• Thanks 1

(・⊝・)

Tumblr

DOA

Stinkerbell
On 3/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, ToriaCrux said:

If you haven't already you can look at other peoples ddh10s here🙂

Thank you so much!