Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Moonsour

Dollfie Dreams Discord Channel

Moonsour

New forum, new discord post! 

Permanent link: https://discord.gg/DJMchZw

As some of you may know, for a few years now forums user @Frenetic has been running a dedicated Dollfie Dreams Discord server as a kind of unofficial discord for these forums. 

There were unfortunately incidents (as mentioned in the previous iteration of this thread) that have since been resolved. We have a new moderator team, (including myself), and are still an active discord! Please don't hesitate to stop on by at any time, and maybe give us another chance. <3

The rules closely align with this forum in terms of what is considered on-topic, so we aren't exclusive to only DDs and we are always open to suggestions in how to best arrange channels for discussion.

1.  Keep images posted to a safe for work (SFW) nature. Exceptions: box openings, example shots for body comparisons or blushing examples, when in doubt ask in a DM before posting). We have underage members so explicit material is forbidden.
  2. This is an anti-recast chat. 
  3. Please be polite. We're all adults here, we all get stressed, but leave any problems you have at the door. Drama and rudeness is not welcome here. 
  4. Do not harass, intentionally instigate or provoke other members.
  5. Keep religion and politics off the chat. We're here to have fun, discussions about politics and religion rarely result in fun.
  6. Let's all have fun and share this great hobby!

If you have any questions, mods can be identified in the channel by their green usernames, or you can type @mods at any time in order to grab our attention when needed. We've done our best to ensure around the clock coverage.

Link updated as of 9/5/2020

__

Also linked in the previous thread was the BJD and Friends Discord

Before joining:

• All bjds are accepted*exception rule below
  • LGBT+ friendly
  • SFW 13+ (Aka nothing sexual)
  • Banned (DoA banned dolls/recasts) are not permitted.
  • Don’t be a turd

If you cannot accept the terms of use please refrain from this server

Permanent link: https://discord.gg/F9B8Jc7

Edited by Moonsour
  • Like 1

RainbowNanaki

Well. I joined for 0.5 seconds, but there were people in the server that make me EXTREMELY uncomfortable, so it looks like I will only be a par of the BJD and Friends server for the foreseeable future.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Moonsour
1 hour ago, RainbowNanaki said:

Well. I joined for 0.5 seconds, but there were people in the server that make me EXTREMELY uncomfortable, so it looks like I will only be a par of the BJD and Friends server for the foreseeable future.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way. Unfortunately the mods aren't able to offer any assistance or guidance unless issues with particular members are brought to our attention. Otherwise we can only go off what we actually see.

Sniiksnak

Lol you kept the don’t be a turd rule. I’m glad the chat was revised. I hope it stays nice in there. <3

• Like 1